I am so sad

MikaRMS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sad' can be used in a self-mocking way to mean you think you've done something a bit silly or crazy or pathetic - nothing to do with the opposite of 'happy'. I'm sure this is what MikaRMS means.

I use this word about myself all the time in relation to Mika!!:naughty:

I dont have a tamagachi...i had one years ago but i was horrible with keeping it alive. I dont think i would buy one now...i have too much on my plate already trying to keep a house running, husband clean & fed and taking care of my dogs....i have my livable tamagachis :naughty:

'Sad' can be used in a self-mocking way to mean you think you've done something a bit silly or crazy or pathetic - nothing to do with the opposite of 'happy'. I'm sure this is what MikaRMS means.

I use this word about myself all the time in relation to Mika!!:naughty:

thank you for this goo:wink2: d explanation!

hey hey hey this thread should be re labeled im so Cool

yes im in the same gang who have the exact same tamagotchi as Mika aswell.....im a pretty good parent as it hasnt died yet :thumb_yello:

Tamagotchis = awesome :naughty:

Im an awful parent as mine dies daily, i just keep 4getting about it!!!! mayb i should hang mine around my neck like mika but he can get away with it but i dont think i can!!!! iv seen the one mikas got on ebay(thx sou) mayb i would take more care if i had that one!!!!!:)