Love Today - Bad Review, 24dash.com

meimei88

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ! someone got up on the wrong side of the bed ! I know everyone's entitled to his own opinion... but you should be somewhat objective and recognise the fact that Mika is talented. He know how to sing and you can't deny that, even if you don't like his style.

well isn't it Mika himself who said the wise words : "My music is like mackerel and tomato sauce.... either you love it, or you f*ckin' hate it !"

I think he wouldn't let a bad review like that put him down... if anything he likes it that way. He said in an interview that he prefers provoking very polarised reaction than having everybody agree that he is just ok...

He's a marmite artist and he is proud of it !!! ROCK ON MIKA !!! :punk:

OUCH! funny how the line between opinion and rudeness is so thin.

i don't know how i'd be an artist, having to endure things like this! but mika's music is definitely not suited to ALL. that's what makes it so special. :thumb_yello:

OUCH! funny how the line between opinion and rudeness is so thin.

i don't know how i'd be an artist, having to endure things like this! but mika's music is definitely not suited to ALL. that's what makes it so special. :thumb_yello:

im glad his music SUIT me!!! cause i neeeed it :) dont know where i would b now if i didnt have his music now.

im glad his music SUIT me!!! cause i neeeed it :) dont know where i would b now if i didnt have his music now.

for a taste of where you'd be without mika's music, just take a look at the guy who wrote this article. :wink2::naughty:

No really, what an asshole! :shocked: But yeah, Mika likes these polarized opinions. But that was RuDe! :gun2::mfr_omg:

*kicks journalist and throws an old tomato in his fu*king face* You remember Mika`s song - it`s not a subjective fact. One of my classmates said: err, I don`t like his high voice but I must admit he`s good. And the rest of the day he was singing Relax. You SeE?! You like it or not, but you can`t get it out of your head. :fisch:

Anyway, this guy Wouldn`t change the way that we all love MiKa and that`s the most important! I don`t even remember anymore what was his name.. So LoVe MiKa as you used to. *hits that fu*king guy`s crotch with her granny`s broom and hugs mika veeery hard*

No really, what an asshole! :shocked: But yeah, Mika likes these polarized opinions. But that was RuDe! :gun2::mfr_omg:

*kicks journalist and throws an old tomato in his fu*king face* You remember Mika`s song - it`s not a subjective fact. One of my classmates said: err, I don`t like his high voice but I must admit he`s good. And the rest of the day he was singing Relax. You SeE?! You like it or not, but you can`t get it out of your head. :fisch:

Anyway, this guy Wouldn`t change the way that we all love MiKa and that`s the most important! I don`t even remember anymore what was his name.. So LoVe MiKa as you used to. *hits that fu*king guy`s crotch with her granny`s broom and hugs mika veeery hard*

:shocked: :shocked: ...... I wouldnt get that angry over the press!:bleh:

wow ! someone got up on the wrong side of the bed ! I know everyone's entitled to his own opinion... but you should be somewhat objective and recognise the fact that Mika is talented. He know how to sing and you can't deny that, even if you don't like his style.

well isn't it Mika himself who said the wise words : "My music is like mackerel and tomato sauce.... either you love it, or you f*ckin' hate it !"

I think he wouldn't let a bad review like that put him down... if anything he likes it that way. He said in an interview that he prefers provoking very polarised reaction than having everybody agree that he is just ok...

He's a marmite artist and he is proud of it !!! ROCK ON MIKA !!! :punk:

I totally agree!! I was at such a loss of words, when I read Max Salsbury's review; but what you say puts into words what I feel...I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it feels as if he tried TOO hard to be negative as possible (someone else has already mentioned this) and I fail to see how you can totally miss the fact that Mika is talented, whether or not you like his style of music...

I actually really like the fact that most people either totally 'get' Mika and love him, or really hate him. That is the sign of an artist with something going on, as there is nothing worse than mediocrity!

Which makes this review even more puzzling. I'd rather he'd just done an Alex Petridis and said he hated it, because he obviously did, but was just trying to be clever!

It was a pathetic bit of so-called journalism and we should now just cast it from our memories :naughty:

All I can say is wait until Mr May reads it, so we can all go to his site and see the mini nuclear explosion that is bound to happen when anyone attacks Mika!

I love Brians reactions to bad Mika reviews, I would never want to be a reviewer that gets on his bad side.

That said, I love Love Today, it is my happy song and pulls me out of negative moods as quick as the click of fingers, but I understand it's not to everyones taste. But the thing I find interesting is that some members of my family don't like Mika or his songs, but whenever I start singing them and bouncing around, they start smiling and they totally get that it makes me happy! Although I think my sister wants me to grow up, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon.