How likely do you think it is out 100% that "Relax Take it Easy".....

Showtunes17

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would have to be something cheery as its coming up to the summer soon so maybe big girl , its cheery & fun . i`d love mika to bring out lollipop but any time i play it or my son sings it people say what the hell ! it could offend some people & in the uk a possible banning of it being played on the radio & tv

it would have to be something cheery as its coming up to the summer soon so maybe big girl , its cheery & fun . i`d love mika to bring out lollipop but any time i play it or my son sings it people say what the hell ! it could offend some people & in the uk a possible banning of it being played on the radio & tv

I'd guess the next single was Big Girl (You're beautiful) or Lollipop.

( If he doesn't release something like Any Other world or My Interpretation, which I don't think Mika would do :cool: )

That'd be great if he released Lollipop!!! :yay:

Considering how often he's performed it in promotional appearances, I'd guess that the next single is "My Interpretation". After two uptempo singles, I wouldn't be surprised if we see something a bit more relaxed.

As for "Relax", I was actually surprised that it wasn't pushed as the 2nd single considering it's #1 success in both France (#1 sales) and in Poland (#1 airplay). In the U.K., I think "Grace Kelly" is considered the first official single, whereas "Relax" was considered a limited promotional release in order to test the market. Considering the success of "Relax" perhaps it would be wise to push it a forthcoming single at some point, either on it's own or as a double A-side with another track.

As for "Big Girl", it's an anthem. I would be surprised if it wasn't a single at some point. I'm guessing that "Big Girl" will be the fourth single following "My Interpretation". As much as I love "Lollipop", I question it being pushed as a single because of the lyrical content. I hope I'm wrong.

the reason as i said to some people lollipop suggests a man part :roftl:

There's a song out at the moment called Lollipop (not by Mika) and I would say they are def referring to a man part. :naughty:

I would love to see Relax released and see no reason why not, wasn't it just a limited edition last year? Also, as someone else has pointed out, other people have re released singles which were not big hits the first time round, which then went on to be mega.

On Mika's myspace, He has the songs "Grace Kelly", "Love Today" and "Relax Take It Easy" on loop.

Most artists giveaway what songs they'll likely to release on myspace i feel.

Anyway it would be a shame if he didn't release it "RTIE" as...it would be a SUMMER hit!!! :D

I'm hoping its either Big Girl or Stuck in the Middle, as he probably won't do Billy Brown. If he did make his single Billy Brown that would be brilliant, though! Or lollipop ^_^

Relax is brilliant and it could do really well but it could also flop because people only want to hear the more up-tempo songs.

Whichever song Mika releases as his single, I look forward to it =D