• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh i have wayyy too many. good thing you can only use like 5 at a time? hahah

relax, take it easy..obviously

when did your heart go missing-rooney

here in your arms-hellogoodbye

invisible, a thousand days, without you, back for more (two versions), lover all alone, the valentine song, concert banter with me- clay aiken

jenny(two versions)- the click five

Whenever I get a call (very rarely may I add) the intro to 'Love Today' starts, 'Dum dadadi dadi dum' and when I get a text message (another rarity) my phone gets all Mikalicious with 'Kerrrrchingggg!'.

I love my Mikafied cell!! :wink2:

Guest the_hero1985

My ringtone is Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey oh)

My wallpaper is from Ice Age (the squirell) and Madagascar (the penguins) xD

The ringtone that I use now is Grace Kelly. But it sounds a bit funny, I should try to find a better one. Actually I would like to have Ring Ring. :biggrin2:

I have Relax Take it Easy as well. Others are Que Viva la Vida (Belle Perez), Une Belle Histoire (Michel Fugain) and Dota (Basshunter), and some funny childish ringtones like Oya Le Le and Teleromeo (K3) and the Holly Dolly Song. I like funny childish ringtones. :blush-anim-cl:

My favourite ringtone is African Beat, better known as the Indian Waterlily Song from the Efteling, a famous Dutch themepark. I found it on YouTube as background music for a Sims video. :biggrin2:

So who do you have as your ringtone? I have quite a few, but the one that I am using right now is Grace Kelly. :thumb_yello: My other ringtones are:

Bathwater - No Doubt

Bones - The Killers

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen

Don't Get It Twisted - Gwen Stefani

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen

Now That You Got It - Gwen Stefani

Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

So whatcha got? :-)

I have NOKIA TUNE hahahhahahaha :roftl:

I don't care really about my mobile

i went a little crazy, and i have grace kelly love today, big girl, billy brown stuck in the middle and lollipop, and my ring back tone is love today, i went a little mika crazy

A little!?

I remember when we both sent in to get the grace kelly ring tone and it came out amazing on my phone.. but yours had the weird video-game sound. HARR! Good Mika times <3

Well, I'm using grace kelly, teenagers -my chem, mama - my chem, and I don't love you - my chem ^_^

On my last phone I had some bosoms for ringers ^_^

I had winnie the pooh for my ma's personal ringer, I had red hot chili peppers, more my chem, prince, and sexual healing XD

i had really cool ringtones but i took my phone to get fixed so everything erased....

now im gonna put RING RING :)

hehe the perfect ringtone ;)

I had 'Ring, Ring' as my ringtone, but I changed it to the intro of 'Love Today'. I'm thinking of changing it to the outro of 'Love Today', i like the drums in the background :P hehe

I had 'Ring, Ring' as my ringtone, but I changed it to the intro of 'Love Today'. I'm thinking of changing it to the outro of 'Love Today', i like the drums in the background :P hehe

do we just have to record those on our phone and then use them as our ringers?

I record songs on my phone, then use them - I have Mika's ring ring, and various others. My message tone is a recording of a Little Owl - and it sends the dogs crazy every time it goes off :roftl: :roftl: