U2 is up there on my top artists list... pretty much love all of their awesome songs

Fav Albums

Zooropa

All that U Can't Leave Behind

Rattle & Hum

Joshua Tree

One thing I would like 2 ask The Edge is what was up with the sighs in the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking 4" video... it looks like he didn't want 2 be there... besides Bono it makes me crack up everytime... could be acting but either way its hilarious

any1 else know what I'm talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEflc7YXo10

time marks at

3:08

4:02

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U2 is up there on my top artists list... pretty much love all of their awesome songs

Fav Albums

Zooropa

All that U Can't Leave Behind

Rattle & Hum

Joshua Tree

One thing I would like 2 ask The Edge is what was up with the sighs in the "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking 4" video... it looks like he didn't want 2 be there... besides Bono it makes me crack up everytime... could be acting but either way its hilarious

any1 else know what I'm talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEflc7YXo10

time marks at

3:08

4:02

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

The first one is "Uggghhh, Bono. Say it!! Don't spray it!!"

The second one is: "I still haven't found what I'm .. oh wait.. there the drunk bastard is about to lay down on somebodys car. Better go get him."

I love Bono's drunk dancing.. 3:45

Dork :roftl:

I'll join in ... I don't mind watching them again :das::wub2:

Hope they tour early next year..

Oh, And I can't wait til May now.. :wink2::roftl:

Ah yes... their going on tour next year aren't they?

We so have to get tickets.....and line up super super super early...:naughty:

Ah yes... their going on tour next year aren't they?

We so have to get tickets.....and line up super super super early...:naughty:

The day before.. :roftl: with all the long time fangurls.. :wub2:

*zhhz*

Most will be my age at least

But I don't look my age..

*doesn't blend in*

Oh well, we can wear mullets and cowboy hats :naughty::lmfao:

The day before.. :roftl: with all the long time fangurls.. :wub2:

*zhhz*

Most will be my age at least

But I don't look my age..

*doesn't blend in*

Oh well, we can wear mullets and cowboy hats :naughty::lmfao:

*packs the sleeping bags* They better come in summer. And it'll be worth it. Teegs will join us

And we'll look so young in comparision

I think U2 are amazing , seen them twice , amazing , this is a thread for them and about them ... check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEgIaBlCJE

I haven't read this whole thread (sorry!) but I just had to post and say I'm also a HUGE U2/Bono fan! My mom and I saw them in concert a few years ago and (this sounds dorky but) it was such an emotional, moving, incredible experience. Bono really connected with the crowd--even in such a huge venue--and we were all dancing and screaming all the words to every song. He had us all get our cell phones out and once point and wave them around, and we were a sea of lights, hanging on to his every word. They ended the show with "40" and one by one left the stage as everyone in the audience sang the chorus over and over again. I had goosebumps as it ended, and seriously...I left that show wanting to change the world. :blush-anim-cl:

My mom said if she could meet one famous person, it would be Bono. She loves him. I would LOOOVE to see them in concert again.

Yeah only been 2 one U2 concert and it was awesome especially the part about changing the world and i was in the nosebleeder seats...

i just got a u2 fanclub mail saying they are hoping 4 the new album to release in 2008...so that could be the winter of '08 then a tour following after that...

i think 2009 will be a great year 4 tours...Mika, U2, Coldplay will probably tour then. What would make this complete if Prince would have another tour :tears:

Yeah only been 2 one U2 concert and it was awesome especially the part about changing the world and i was in the nosebleeder seats...

i just got a u2 fanclub mail saying they are hoping 4 the new album to release in 2008...so that could be the winter of '08 then a tour following after that...

i think 2009 will be a great year 4 tours...Mika, U2, Coldplay will probably tour then. What would make this complete if Prince would have another tour :tears:

new album this year? tour next year? u made my day! :mf_lustslow:

i've never seen coldplay live and i promised myself that i will with the next tour, whatever country in europe i would have to go to. so coldplay, mika, u2 and i'm thinking the killers should do some touring in 2009 also. omg, if so, 2009 will be amazing! :wub2:

new album this year? tour next year? u made my day! :mf_lustslow:

:wub2:

The boys were in HQ all last week, Edge said "later the year", "more news in the coming months" at a Music Rising Benefit a couple of days ago...

They were in Moracco most of last summer...they just signed with Live Nation...

So they are obiviously getting ready to get back out there again, but something tells me this album isn't going to be THAT great (and I HIGHLY doubt it will come out this year, its FAR to late), I have to admit, the last amazing U2 album was Zooropa...end of story

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...