• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, this is where you hang now kelly?

NO, actually bitch I hang out over at Interference...

GUESS WHAT!

Eno and Daniel Lanois said this will be their BEST album ever...better than Achtung, or JT?

I don't think so

:mf_rosetinted:

yeah edge, strum that banjo!

:roftl: I love how Bono does Air Guitar.. or is that Air Banjo?? :naughty:

GUESS WHAT!

Eno and Daniel Lanois said this will be their BEST album ever...better than Achtung, or JT?

I don't think so

:mf_rosetinted:

hmmm.. I agree.. But you never know.. I hope it's at least as good as both because nearly all the music on my tv sucks these days..

I saw something else about the new album on YT..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vnsVoPSzgQ

oooooh...isn't the album practically finished in the words of a certain Daniel Lanois...it would be nice if it did come out near the end of October, it would be closer to my b-day that way.

But earlier wouldn't hurt that much either :naughty:

Same...

Release it on the 23rd of October Bono! Got it???

I love those pics Teegs!! :wub2:

I read Bob Hewson was an opera singer.. Would love to have heard him sing.

I wonder if the other Dad's can play/sing or anything musical.

I love those pics Teegs!! :wub2:

I read Bob Hewson was an opera singer.. Would love to have heard him sing.

I wonder if the other Dad's can play/sing or anything musical.

I dunno! I'm a wee bit curious now...

Would have been great to hear him sing...

ok, it took me some time to find a U2 thread!!! :doh: but i finally found it.

I've been a U2 fan for 20 years now, i've seen them 5 times. have all their albums and more. When it comes to my U2/mika relations, I always say that I'm married to U2 and that Mika is my delicious affair :naughty: (a long lasting affair though!)

My U2 highlight was definatly the time i went to Dublin and had lunch in the clarence hotel, there he was, Bono having lunch with Ali and his kids. just a few tables away!!!!:shocked: Can't even remember what i had for lunch!

So having said all that...i'm subscribing to this thread:thumb_yello:

ok, it took me some time to find a U2 thread!!! :doh: but i finally found it.

I've been a U2 fan for 20 years now, i've seen them 5 times. have all their albums and more. When it comes to my U2/mika relations, I always say that I'm married to U2 and that Mika is my delicious affair :naughty: (a long lasting affair though!)

My U2 highlight was definatly the time i went to Dublin and had lunch in the clarence hotel, there he was, Bono having lunch with Ali and his kids. just a few tables away!!!!:shocked: Can't even remember what i had for lunch!

So having said all that...i'm subscribing to this thread:thumb_yello:

Wow.. That would've been awesome..

I am a huge Bon Jovi fan (for 19 years) and my friends and family call me Mrs Bon Jovi. So I consider Jon my husband and Mika my little affair.. However, U2 have taken the lead at the moment :naughty:

I'd love to have seen U2 live.. Hopefully they come back to Oz with the new album..

I seem to be cursed though, and whenever a band I want to come tours, I miss out..

• 2 weeks later...

An internet campaign has started urging U2 frontman BONO to "retire from public life". The online petition has so far raised $390 (GBP195) - all the money will be given to charity if the singer agrees to step out of the public eye.

(from contactmusic,com)

Here's the petition

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It'll never happen. :mf_rosetinted:

An internet campaign has started urging U2 frontman BONO to "retire from public life". The online petition has so far raised $390 (GBP195) - all the money will be given to charity if the singer agrees to step out of the public eye.

(from contactmusic,com)

Here's the petition

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It'll never happen. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, like that's gonna happen... Bono is a bit of a publicity whore after all :naughty:

Yeah, like that's gonna happen... Bono is a bit of a publicity whore after all :naughty:

I am in love with my BoNokia, with every call I make I'm donating money for Africa:thumb_yello:

But, it's really time for the new album. Here in Holland you can already buy tickets for the new tour without even knowing the exact dates..... But....for the presale I am spending the night in the ticketoffice......I MUST be there again:mf_rosetinted: I'm in love with U2 for exact 12 years now, which is almost half my life.... So I NEED to be there and I hate all those people with tickets who don't even know the older or not most popular albums....:thumbdown: They have tickets while other real U2-lovers don't:sneaky2: