• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't got a BonoPod either :naughty: It's now on my Christmas wish list.

I love that piccy!!

080605-U2-hmed-7a.hmedium.jpg

whhhooaaaa!! and on vinyl!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

And have you ever somehow managed to hear “Speed of Life,” “Saturday Night” and “Cartoon World” before?? *Goes searching hoping to find them* :naughty:

I havent .. but will be purchasing them :thumb_yello::punk:

The 1st Ipod release was great , had the full U2 history on .. superb :thumb_yello:

Awesome!!!!!! *reads your siggy* Frekkie :naughty:

*points up to make sure you didn't miss youtube link*

How one earth do they get that :roftl:

I've got a program that does it!! :roftl: I played grace kelly backwards one day and heard my full name. :naughty:

I love bad , if I could , yes I wouldddd this MFC , this adoration , this codemnation , this revelation , this abdormation (?)

Let it gooooooooooooo :punk:

:roftl:

It suits MFC.. It's all about the addiction. :naughty:

:roftl::bow:

I'm wide awake.. on MFC.. wide awake.. I'm not sleeping!!

I <3 that song .. *puts it on again*

And Hawkmoon 269 is another one :punk: still haven't worked out why it's called that.

Ohh! And their cover of helter skelter rocks!!

hahah!! I'll end up listing all their songs if I keep going.

I watched a special on live aid just the other day and they played one song from each artist. Of course they played Sunday Bloody Sunday... And Radio Ga Ga :punk:

But the artist that got my attention was Bob Geldof singing I Don't Like Mondays. (But I've always liked Bob)

But, yeah I agree - Joshua Tree!! I hope the new album is like that *points at CD*.. I hope there's stronger meanings to the songs like they were doing then.. There was a title list somewhere..

*points at the U2 thread*

*goes backwards a few pages to look*

I watched a special on live aid just the other day and they played one song from each artist. Of course they played Sunday Bloody Sunday... And Radio Ga Ga :punk:

But the artist that got my attention was Bob Geldof singing I Don't Like Mondays. (But I've always liked Bob)

But, yeah I agree - Joshua Tree!! I hope the new album is like that *points at CD*.. I hope there's stronger meanings to the songs like they were doing then.. There was a title list somewhere..

*points at the U2 thread*

*goes backwards a few pages to look*

Did you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

U2 were supposed to pride as well , but Bono with Bad took up so much time , Larry wanted to sack him :roftl:

U2 were supposed to pride as well , but Bono with Bad took up so much time , Larry wanted to sack him :roftl:

:roftl:

I love how Larry's in charge!! :bow:

Now I want to find their full live aid performance..

Oh Larry did beat him...beat him real good and then Bono sulked for a couple of months and then came out with The Joshua Tree and everything seemed to work out

oooooh...isn't the album practically finished in the words of a certain Daniel Lanois...it would be nice if it did come out near the end of October, it would be closer to my b-day that way.

But earlier wouldn't hurt that much either :naughty:

oooooh...isn't the album practically finished in the words of a certain Daniel Lanois...it would be nice if it did come out near the end of October, it would be closer to my b-day that way.

But earlier wouldn't hurt that much either :naughty:

It's been finished for about 2 weeks now...Bono just threw a party at some bar last Friday

:thumb_yello: