• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the U.S, so I couldn't watch it on T.V, but I watched it online and it provided some great insights into the way Edge approachs guitar playing!

BTW I HATE the shades Bono wears now...srsly, at least with his Fly shades he new he looked like and idiot...

The_Fly_4-1.jpg

THOSE FLY SHADES-WERE-KICK-ASSSSSSSSS!

Love that pic :naughty:

I'd love to know how many pairs of shades he actually owns, though he obviously has his favourites, the red ones :naughty:

:(

I miss my boys

bonoElevation02.jpg

*sigh

I wish I wasn't A FETUS back in 1990

I was 7...

Last night U2 were in a programme on BBC23 about guitar heroes. Great clip, but so old! The Edge with no hat, and Bono with no sunglasses :shocked:

Whoa... So Adam had bad hair then? :naughty:

I'm in the U.S, so I couldn't watch it on T.V, but I watched it online and it provided some great insights into the way Edge approachs guitar playing!

BTW I HATE the shades Bono wears now...srsly, at least with his Fly shades he new he looked like and idiot...

The_Fly_4-1.jpg

THOSE FLY SHADES-WERE-KICK-ASSSSSSSSS!

The fly shades were hawt! :das:

1981 I believe. They looked so young ....

Whoa... very young...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LINK

Rocker BONO threatened to slit his wrists if TOM JONES didn't record a new song he wrote for the Welshman.

Jones asked the U2 star to come up with a tune for him during a night out in Ireland, but let him know that there was no guarantee the track would make his new album 24 Hours.

Thrilled Bono came up with a biographical song, Sugar Daddy, about Jones and was so proud of the effort he wanted to make sure Jones would add it to the album.

Jones says, "The note that came with the demo - because U2 demoed the song for me... - said, 'I hope you like it, Tom, and I hope you record... No big deal if you don't, I'll just slit my wrists.'"

No pressure. :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
LINK

Rocker BONO threatened to slit his wrists if TOM JONES didn't record a new song he wrote for the Welshman.

Jones asked the U2 star to come up with a tune for him during a night out in Ireland, but let him know that there was no guarantee the track would make his new album 24 Hours.

Thrilled Bono came up with a biographical song, Sugar Daddy, about Jones and was so proud of the effort he wanted to make sure Jones would add it to the album.

Jones says, "The note that came with the demo - because U2 demoed the song for me... - said, 'I hope you like it, Tom, and I hope you record... No big deal if you don't, I'll just slit my wrists.'"

No pressure. :mf_rosetinted:

Naughty boy Bono... now apologise to the Welshman!

Then go to my room...

• 2 weeks later...
My Scottish friends fancy the pants off Larry :wub2:

Ah, but they are special Larry pants! with special drumming powers. :punk:

I'm just glad he's not wearing tohos rediculous shoes anymore! :thumb_yello:

Ah, but they are special Larry pants! with special drumming powers. :punk:

I'm just glad he's not wearing tohos rediculous shoes anymore! :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Im not sure if that link has the tracks , but it looks like Q magazine has 30 pages? ish ... dedicated to them .. tracks listing and everthing!

I had 2.50 on me and it was 3.90 :naughty::boxed:

:roftl:

Im not sure if that link has the tracks , but it looks like Q magazine has 30 pages? ish ... dedicated to them .. tracks listing and everthing!

I had 2.50 on me and it was 3.90 :naughty::boxed:

That must have p***sed you off! Thank God we have a WH smith in Amsterdam, so I can get a copy!:thumb_yello: