So I NEED to be there and I hate all those people with tickets who don't even know the older or not most popular albums....:thumbdown: They have tickets while other real U2-lovers don't:sneaky2:

AMEN!

Am I the only one here who gets a real kicj out of U2's 1978 stuff, you know, "The Dream is Over", "Cartoon World", "The Fool".

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Teegs and Kelzy

There is an article about the new album and U2 here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2008/07/31/bmutwo131.xml

Hmmmm... interesting...

Thanks Silver!

I am in love with my BoNokia, with every call I make I'm donating money for Africa:thumb_yello:

But, it's really time for the new album. Here in Holland you can already buy tickets for the new tour without even knowing the exact dates..... But....for the presale I am spending the night in the ticketoffice......I MUST be there again:mf_rosetinted: I'm in love with U2 for exact 12 years now, which is almost half my life.... So I NEED to be there and I hate all those people with tickets who don't even know the older or not most popular albums....:thumbdown: They have tickets while other real U2-lovers don't:sneaky2:

That's very cool!

I have every album... either on an actual disc or in digital format...

I like their older stuff as much as the newer stuff... sometimes some of the older stuff I like more than the new stuff!

AMEN!

Am I the only one here who gets a real kicj out of U2's 1978 stuff, you know, "The Dream is Over", "Cartoon World", "The Fool".

The names aren't sounding familiar, but I might have heard them...

Thanks Silver!!!

Anouk, that happened to me this year with Bon Jovi, my favourite band for 19 years. All tickets sold out within 2-3 minutes.. :sad::thumbdown:

Owww, it's just too painful, isn't it? I have other friends who love U2, not as much as I do, but they'll try to get tickets too. And bf has some real U2-loving friends, so I'm going to ask all of tem to get a ticket for me too, I'll call them when I have tickets myself, so I don't get them twice for the same date. And otherwise I'll sell them for the NORMAL price at the Dutch fanclub. I hope that I'm able to go the both their shows here next year....

AMEN!

No, you're not the only one:mf_rosetinted: I just HATE it when like last time there were people next to me who didn't even know The FLy..... Not even the most unknown song..... They only knew the singles like Beautiful day, Vertigo and Elevation, and of course the older great hits. They were there, while other real fans, who have all their work and bootlegs too were not. I was so happy I was there, we had two of the last tickets, but hey, I was there!! I had to 'escape' out of the hospital (the doctors thought it was too early to leave, but I had to be there.....:naughty:) but it was all worth it:wub2:

Loving it

:punk:

:shocked:

Bizarre....I love that one too, how many U2-vids do you have on youtube???

I have this one on my Creative...love the good old days:punk:

BTW, do you have a GOOD quality video of a live performance of Ultraviolet? I have a few but none of them is good enough for me. OR the sound sucks, OR the vid itself is blurry :tears:

:shocked:

Bizarre....I love that one too, how many U2-vids do you have on youtube???

I have this one on my Creative...love the good old days:punk:

BTW, do you have a GOOD quality video of a live performance of Ultraviolet? I have a few but none of them is good enough for me. OR the sound sucks, OR the vid itself is blurry :tears:

Thats one song I dont have .. it never seemed to be recorded so well

Have you seen the latest bacl catalogue release with all the tracks .. war , boy etc:thumb_yello:

Thats one song I dont have .. it never seemed to be recorded so well

Have you seen the latest bacl catalogue release with all the tracks .. war , boy etc:thumb_yello:

Yep....That's another reason they think I'm crazy....I'm buying those records for the third or fourth time. First on tape, later on cd and that cd's were stolen by my lovely brother so when he had his own place I bought them again. And now I'm buying the remasterd albums.....But I'm making progression; my mum wants to go to the next tour too:thumb_yello:

I'm searching for that song for such a long time, have downloaded a few versions but later I removed them because they weren;t what I was looking for....Hate it, it's such a beautiful song.....

Yep....That's another reason they think I'm crazy....I'm buying those records for the third or fourth time. First on tape, later on cd and that cd's were stolen by my lovely brother so when he had his own place I bought them again. And now I'm buying the remasterd albums.....But I'm making progression; my mum wants to go to the next tour too:thumb_yello:

I'm searching for that song for such a long time, have downloaded a few versions but later I removed them because they weren;t what I was looking for....Hate it, it's such a beautiful song.....

On my net travels Ill take a look

Ohh Joshua tree re - issue is very good too :thumb_yello:

On my net travels Ill take a look

Ohh Joshua tree re - issue is very good too :thumb_yello:

Yes I love it. Guess you have the luxe limited edition too, with that dvd?

Have been watching it over and over again, but now I'm back to the Elevationtour Live @ Boston, one of my absolute favourites, next to Slane Castle:wub2::wub2:

Have been watching it over and over again, but now I'm back to the Elevationtour Live @ Boston, one of my absolute favourites, next to Slane Castle:wub2::wub2:

Yes thats the one with the postcards etc :thumb_yello:

Slane caslte is awesome

"If you start from the pseudo British accent and the little reported fact that the singer sounds like a girl, things don't look too promising... You do want to give the singer a slap for lots of reasons, but let's start with the pretentiousness." BONO responds to a Rolling Stone magazine review about the reissue of U2's BOY album with his own thoughts.

:lmfao: love it.

But there's unreleased songs on the re-issues... that's a good enough reason to buy them again...

Slane Castle... :wub2: Love it... I got the DVD and it has wallpapers and stuff...

"If you start from the pseudo British accent and the little reported fact that the singer sounds like a girl, things don't look too promising... You do want to give the singer a slap for lots of reasons, but let's start with the pretentiousness." BONO responds to a Rolling Stone magazine review about the reissue of U2's BOY album with his own thoughts.

:lmfao: love it.

Awwwwww... he's utterly adorable!

Oh, and the vid? All I wanted to say was... Go the fro Adam! :naughty:

Bono Caused Album Leak.

U2 rocker BONO is allegedly responsible for the band's latest recordings leaking online - after he played the tracks to pals on holiday.

The Irish superstar was listening to songs from the group's forthcoming album at his villa in the South of France - and an erstwhile reportedly holidaymaker recorded them.

The clips were then posted on video networking website YouTube.com

The band have recently finished their next studio album, rumoured to be called No Line On The Horizon.

:doh::naughty: