• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

I havent seen it in the city that is Schipol airport I must say :naughty:

But that is not a city.....thats a whole other planet. :naughty:

WH Waterstones :bleh: is in the Kalverstraat, the biggest shoppingstreet in Amsterdam. You and Caz should visit!

But that is not a city.....thats a whole other planet. :naughty:

WH Waterstones :bleh: is in the Kalverstraat, the biggest shoppingstreet in Amsterdam. You and Caz should visit!

Caz would enjoy Schipol ... it is its own world :naughty:

Your right , I have been there so many times .. I need to "vacation"

Caz would enjoy Schipol ... it is its own world :naughty:

Your right , I have been there so many times .. I need to "vacation"

And Schiphol is the only place in Holland where they have a Starbucks!!! sadly the parkingcosts are like 4 euro's an hour, otherwise i would live there.

I remember seeing the pictures on Adam's fan site on MySpace... I guess I was a bit slack in posting them... they are very pretty... :das:

And Freds, have I said I love you today? *hint, hint*Any chance you could get the mag for me and I'll pay you back? *hint, hint*

Teegs - We get Q mag here :naughty:

Bono is bored of Bono

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/bono%20is%20bored%20of%20bono_1090979

"U2 frontman BONO created a series of alter egos to help him write songs for the band's new album, because he is bored with himself.

All the lyrics for New Line on the Horizon were written through a number of fictional characters, after the superstar ran out of interesting and insightful things to say from his own perspective.

The campaigning rocker's new alter egos include a war correspondent in the track Cedars Of Lebanon, and a French police officer in the song Tripoli.

Bono explains to British music magazine Q, "I'm bored of Bono and I am him - I'm sick of me. I felt it was a little limiting to be in the first person"

:punk:

Teegs - We get Q mag here :naughty:

Bono is bored of Bono

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/bono%20is%20bored%20of%20bono_1090979

"U2 frontman BONO created a series of alter egos to help him write songs for the band's new album, because he is bored with himself.

All the lyrics for New Line on the Horizon were written through a number of fictional characters, after the superstar ran out of interesting and insightful things to say from his own perspective.

The campaigning rocker's new alter egos include a war correspondent in the track Cedars Of Lebanon, and a French police officer in the song Tripoli.

Bono explains to British music magazine Q, "I'm bored of Bono and I am him - I'm sick of me. I felt it was a little limiting to be in the first person"

:punk:

We may get it in Australia but I live in the frigging countryside... I've never seen it here...

Interesting article though... he should've just brought back Macphisto... :das:

Well, I'll be buying it tomorrow probably. i can shove it in my suitcase. :naughty:

and MacPhisto would be great, but I think Bono's too old to be so sleazy and creepy without looking cheesy.. just my opinion. :roftl:

Well, I'll be buying it tomorrow probably. i can shove it in my suitcase. :naughty:

and MacPhisto would be great, but I think Bono's too old to be so sleazy and creepy without looking cheesy.. just my opinion. :roftl:

Maybe he's to old, but in my opinion he's also a big kid! :thumb_yello: So let Macphisto arise again :punk:

Maybe he's to old, but in my opinion he's also a big kid! :thumb_yello: So let Macphisto arise again :punk:

I agree he is.. :wink2:

I just think more than anything that reviving Macphisto is a bit dull. Making a new character is more exciting to me.

I just think more than anything that reviving Macphisto is a bit dull. Making a new character is more exciting to me.

Thats true, what character would be good?

Oooooh... would be good if you could...

That's a good point... but I expect he will still be a bit flirty and sleazy... I'm hoping...

And god he looks hot with eyeliner... :das:

I agree!

A new character would be good I guess... as long as it is as interesting as Macphisto...

Thats true, what character would be good?

Well, the ones mentioned sound interesting, A french police officer.. war correspondent.. etc.. So I think that the "political Bono wants to change the world" part is covered with those two characters.

But where's party time Bono? :naughty: And religious Bono, and father of 4 Bono? Sexy Bono :das: There's more aspects he can cover that we can relate to..

But, I'm not sure about what else right now. What do you think would be good?

Oooooh... would be good if you could...

That's a good point... but I expect he will still be a bit flirty and sleazy... I'm hoping...

And god he looks hot with eyeliner... :das:

I agree!

A new character would be good I guess... as long as it is as interesting as Macphisto...

I will! remind me

I hope so, but I can't imagine the two characters mentioned will be sleazy.. although, a french police officer could be.. but, nah? :naughty:

Yes! I love the eyeliner!

MacPhisto = greatness!

Well, the ones mentioned sound interesting, A french police officer.. war correspondent.. etc.. So I think that the "political Bono wants to change the world" part is covered with those two characters.

But where's party time Bono? :naughty: And religious Bono, and father of 4 Bono? Sexy Bono :das: There's more aspects he can cover that we can relate to..

I will! remind me

I hope so, but I can't imagine the two characters mentioned will be sleazy.. although, a french police officer could be.. but, nah? :naughty:

MacPhisto = greatness!

War correspondent should be good...

I sure could do with sexy Bono... especially with the eyeliner.. :das:

I really don't know what it is about men wearing eyeliner that makes me weak at the knees... though I don't think Adam would look as good with eyeliner... then again I've never seen him wearing it.. :fisch:

MacPhisto was da bomb! *worships MacPhisto*

OMG.. did you see that they're planning on releasing 5 versions of the album... I want vinyl!!! :das:

:jawdrop: I'm going to have to start a U2 account at my bank :roftl:

Men with eyeliner has aaalllllwayyyyysss :wub2: got my attention. :das:

I will! remind me

MacPhisto = greatness!

did I mention i had lunch at the Clarence hotel the same time Bono did with Ali and his kids. They are such a sweet family, The older girls playing with the younger boys. I think John, the youngest was 1,5 at the time. :wub2:

OMG.. did you see that they're planning on releasing 5 versions of the album... I want vinyl!!! :das:

:shocked: ........thats gonna cost a fortune! for me that is....not for them ofcourse.

:jawdrop: I'm going to have to start a U2 account at my bank

Men with eyeliner has aaalllllwayyyyysss :wub2: got my attention. :das:

I know! I seriously want the vinyl... and there's one with a book and DVD with it too.. good chance I'll get it and the vinyl...

Tell me about it! :das:

did I mention i had lunch at the Clarence hotel the same time Bono did with Ali and his kids. They are such a sweet family, The older girls playing with the younger boys. I think John, the youngest was 1,5 at the time. :wub2:

Wow! Really?

How adorable!

Ali is so beautiful... :wub2:

:shocked: ........thats gonna cost a fortune! for me that is....not for them ofcourse.

I know... it's too expensive being a U2 fan...

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, ****

i don't post here because my english sucks

but... AAAHHHHHH

Get on your boots is AMAZING!!!

I don't sleep wating the premiere of the song but worth it :woot_jump:

you can listen here http://goyb.u2.com/

(sorry about that, i'm so excited!)

:naughty:

YES !!

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Its a great rocking song :punk:

Loveeeeeeeee itttttttttttt

YES !!

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Its a great rocking song :punk:

Loveeeeeeeee itttttttttttt

I just heard it. Like all U2 songs for me, i have to get used to it. But its great to hear something new from them! :thumb_yello: You know what, its growing on me already!