why is...

Ms.Mewissa<33

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno why exactly but i think its fun :)

i remember when i was listening to the CD at work and suddenly the song started after some quiet.... and i was like ":shocked: wha?! who!? whats that!?" lol and it was soooo preeeeety :)

its not stupid i dont know why its hidden either, but i know its only hidden if you buy the cd, on itunes its not hidden in happy ending, its its own song

You got it as a separate song?

I did not get it as a separate song on iTunes.. Lucky! In fact, if I hadn't had the CD I wouldn't have known it existed!

Maybe he didi it to make a good surprise for us !

When I listened to the CD for the first time, I thought "Happy Ending" was the last song and was about to take back my CD to put it in its box when I noticed it was still playing. So I waited and... ooooooooooooh, what a MAGNIFICENT surprise ! I remembered having thought "But why did he hide this song ? Is he somehow ashamed of siging a song with on opera-like voice ? Didn't he dare to announce it ?"'

Well, never mind ! I just looooooooove that song !

in an interview on the French radio the host told him that he had noticed that all the happy songs were on the album, and the only sad one was at the end, and then Mika answered that it was like a party when everyone was gone and you're staying too late and then it turns out all sad. or when you go at the circus at midnight when it closed at 9, and he said that was kinda scary

...well, i don't know if it has anything to do with this but I found the comparison interesting :naughty:

oh btw, Mireille, i was reading on the french forum and saw that you were looking for the French version of Grace Kelly he did, well it's on this interview. It was on Europe 1, I'll go and try to find the link when I'm home :thumb_yello:

You got it as a separate song?

I did not get it as a separate song on iTunes.. Lucky! In fact, if I hadn't had the CD I wouldn't have known it existed!

i didnt get it as a separate song, i bought the cd in stores but later that night i looked on itunes and it had it differently

in an interview on the French radio the host told him that he had noticed that all the happy songs were on the album, and the only sad one was at the end, and then Mika answered that it was like a party when everyone was gone and you're staying too late and then it turns out all sad. or when you go at the circus at midnight when it closed at 9, and he said that was kinda scary

...well, i don't know if it has anything to do with this but I found the comparison interesting :naughty:

didn't know about that.. i've always thought it's an hidden track cause while all the tracks are happy songs, this one doesn't fit much with the whole album but he wanted to include it cause he's fond of this song..

nailia i'm curoius to hear the french version too!:biggrin2:

I can imagine someone who doesn't know about the hidden track. That person is doing something else, when Happy Ending ends. And after a while, a piano is playing. Really spooky. The person thinks what is that, and gets a bit scared.

And then Mikas lovely operavoice(:wub2:)...

But I don't really get the hidden track idea either. Even less the bonus tacks, with different bonus tracks in different countries...

I've got a feeling that producers didn't want it to be put on the album, coz it doesn't fit the rest. Maybe, MIKA insisted on it to be included, as it's really important to him and he wanted us to know how his writing started. But the naughty producers made it hidden, so when people listen to "Happy Ending" and then it's silence, they would press skip or go to the beginning of the album again, which I've done the first time. :blink:

oh btw, Mireille, i was reading on the french forum and saw that you were looking for the French version of Grace Kelly he did, well it's on this interview. It was on Europe 1, I'll go and try to find the link when I'm home :thumb_yello:

Oh, thanks Nailia ! So kind !

Oh, thanks Nailia ! So kind !

you're welcome! here is the link :

http://www.europe1.fr/player/player_tmp.jsp?chaine=&sujet=&titre=Pour+ceux+qui+aiment+le+Jazz+-+Thierry+LECAMP&datejour=Dimanche+11+f%E9vrier+2007&lancement=&urlimg=%2Fimages%2Femissions_150x150%2F802.jpg&imgcopy=&urllien=&textelien=&format=ra&tcx=aod802&smi=&id=0&deb=20070211000000&fin=20070211010500

Mika is on at 12:30, and the interview is cut from time to time. I love how he sings that bit of Grace Kelly in French, I wish he had done the whole song though :wink2:

Over My Shoulder [<33] a hidden track??

i knoow :S its a stupid' date=' silly, ridiculous question.

but i dont really get this hidden stuffs :blink:

eheh :blush-anim-cl: :S[/quote']

It's a sweet sweet surprise that Mika made for you :):):):):)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got Over my shoulder as track 3 on the Grace kelly cd single. But I have heard some say that Satellite is the bonus track on GK - eh??? I'm confused now.:boxed:

Also today I bought the 12" single vinyl versions of Grace Kelly and Love today - brilliant remixes, now to find a vinyl copy of Relax

he sounds like an angel when he sings this song!

and the music is beautiful

I agree with you. His voice is so beatiful in this song ( like in another songs :bleh: ). But this song is so sad. He repeat all the time "Cold, Drunk, Tired, Lost ", these words makes me so sad :crybaby: