Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Oh man! So I had a Mika dream, well, kinda. Mika was in part of the dream at least.

Anyway, I was at my friends Jared's house and the telly was on but I wasn't really watching it, I think I was drawing. Jared walked past the tv and said "Hey, isn't this that Mika guy you like?"

So I looked up and he was right, it was Mika. But he was wearing these really soft grey wool pants wth a waist that went up to his chest, a bright pink scarf and a dingy green peter pan-like hat :shocked:

He was a judge on a home designing reality show and the contestants had just done a kitchen (though not very well). Mika was looking at the cabinets which were poorly sanded and doing a lot of really flamboyant hand jestures :boxed:

At one point he started complaining about the persons work, then sat down on the floor and pulled the waist of his pants waaaaaaaay out and down a bit so that, well, hair could be seen if you catch my drift. :jawdrop:

At that point I had stopped listening but I know he was still talking cause his mouth was moving. Jared and I were both on our feet, side by side, staring open mouthed as Mika continued to pull his pants farther down while saying something :eek:

Nxt thing you knew (since he wasn't wearing any underwear) he had fully exposed himself. :jawdrop: I covered my eyes but peaked through them at the same time and Jared seemed to find it quite halerious and couldn't stop laughing.

Then the show cut to a commercial and that was the end of the Mika part. I was horribly shocked :blush-anim-cl:

wow :eek:

Oh man! So I had a Mika dream, well, kinda. Mika was in part of the dream at least.

Anyway, I was at my friends Jared's house and the telly was on but I wasn't really watching it, I think I was drawing. Jared walked past the tv and said "Hey, isn't this that Mika guy you like?"

So I looked up and he was right, it was Mika. But he was wearing these really soft grey wool pants wth a waist that went up to his chest, a bright pink scarf and a dingy green peter pan-like hat :shocked:

He was a judge on a home designing reality show and the contestants had just done a kitchen (though not very well). Mika was looking at the cabinets which were poorly sanded and doing a lot of really flamboyant hand jestures :boxed:

At one point he started complaining about the persons work, then sat down on the floor and pulled the waist of his pants waaaaaaaay out and down a bit so that, well, hair could be seen if you catch my drift. :jawdrop:

At that point I had stopped listening but I know he was still talking cause his mouth was moving. Jared and I were both on our feet, side by side, staring open mouthed as Mika continued to pull his pants farther down while saying something :eek:

Nxt thing you knew (since he wasn't wearing any underwear) he had fully exposed himself. :jawdrop: I covered my eyes but peaked through them at the same time and Jared seemed to find it quite halerious and couldn't stop laughing.

Then the show cut to a commercial and that was the end of the Mika part. I was horribly shocked :blush-anim-cl:

:eek:WOW! That's insane!

I kinda had one where he was a part of it in some way... the only thing i remember was that i was chatting with someone here who was trying to convince me that Mika has a bigger heart of gold when it comes to the fans than a guy i know from Guns N Roses :blink::roftl:

I had a fantastic Mika dream last night! :roftl:

I was at some kind of a casual house party, with some of my friends and some people I didn't know. Mika was there, and I said hi to him and then went to walk past him to get to the kitchen.

He then grabbed my shoulder, pointed at my shoes, and told me it was very rude indeed to be wearing shoes inside the house. He said that the rule was that you shouldn't wear shoes anywhere that you wouldn't allow a pigeon to walk. And by wearing my shoes in the house, I had the manners of a pigeon. (WTF??) :roftl:

I remember being all offended, since the party was hosted by MY friend, not his - so who was he to say I had pigeon-manners?? :lmfao:

I then went out into the yard where there was a hot tub, and when I came inside the house again Mika was sitting in front of the TV next to my friend Dennis. Mika had stolen my copy of Cosmopolitan magazine and was reading through it while demanding we all watch Desperate Housewives. :naughty: I told him that I'm about four or five episodes behind, and he started making fun of me. We had just started to finally talk about his music when I woke up.

Weirdest Mika dream EVAR. :freak:

I was at some kind of a casual house party, with some of my friends and some people I didn't know. Mika was there, and I said hi to him and then went to walk past him to get to the kitchen.

He then grabbed my shoulder, pointed at my shoes, and told me it was very rude indeed to be wearing shoes inside the house. He said that the rule was that you shouldn't wear shoes anywhere that you wouldn't allow a pigeon to walk. And by wearing my shoes in the house, I had the manners of a pigeon. (WTF??) :roftl:

I remember being all offended, since the party was hosted by MY friend, not his - so who was he to say I had pigeon-manners?? :lmfao:

I then went out into the yard where there was a hot tub, and when I came inside the house again Mika was sitting in front of the TV next to my friend Dennis. Mika had stolen my copy of Cosmopolitan magazine and was reading through it while demanding we all watch Desperate Housewives. :naughty: I told him that I'm about four or five episodes behind, and he started making fun of me. We had just started to finally talk about his music when I woke up.

Wow, that is awesome. :lmfao::roftl:

The best part is the pigeon manners :lol3:

Same strange one with someone trying to convince me that Mika has a bigger heart (when it comes to fans when on and off-road) than a guy i know from Guns n Roses. Good luck with that.... There was just a lil more Mika in this one. Dont remember what? :blink: There? Trying too? :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

:lmfao: I wish I had dreams like those... The pidgeon manners:lmao:

The closest I've gotten to that was that Mika showed up in my house as a crossdresser and we just chatted and did weird poses for pics but I can't even remember what we talked about.. But I know his outfit was VERY disturbing:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Had one with him that made a nightmare ive had many times better (made me releax and smile) not easy to explain but i will give it a try...

Its a nightmae ive had many many times where im hospitalised for an eatingdisorder ive been hospitalised for before. And the things in the dream is basicly the things ive been through before and scared the s*** outta me. Woke up short after shakeing and soaked in sweat and had to take something so i could relax. But when i got back to sleep it all got better and in a way i didnt expect.... ive had it before and it use to be that a dude i know and have known for some time from Guns N Roses and his wife comes to pick me up for a day with em just ahveing fun and got "released" cos of that day had made me so happy and "changed" me. But this time it was Mika :blink: And not as in a way that i got surprised but in a way that know him... if you know what i mean? Was a lil strange cos it use to be the other guy. not that i complain..... just strange... why mika now after it has been the other guy (Bumblefoot) for so many years? But it made me relax and happy that it was him this time :)

I had a Mika dream. :aah:

I went to school, to my English class. There I saw Mika sitting where normally the teacher sits. I threw my bag on 'my' tabe, where I usually sit, and Mika started complaining. He said Lollipop Girl had to sit there. (WTF?) I was like, okay, then I'll sit somewhere else, and I took my bag and put in on the table next to it. Mika then said that was where Big Girl had to sit. After a few tries, Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Holy Johnny, Lady Jane and Toy Boy had to sit just where I wanted to sit. I went to Mika and said 'Hey, guy, Mika, I mean sir, where can I sit then?' And he just looked at me, and I said: 'Wait, how do I have to call you? Because it feels weird to call you sir, since you are Mika, and it feels weird to call you Mika while you are my teacher.' He just looked at me, and after a while he said ' Just get out off here' And I walked away and went home.

It was so weird. :blink:

I went to school, to my English class. There I saw Mika sitting where normally the teacher sits. I threw my bag on 'my' tabe, where I usually sit, and Mika started complaining. He said Lollipop Girl had to sit there. (WTF?) I was like, okay, then I'll sit somewhere else, and I took my bag and put in on the table next to it. Mika then said that was where Big Girl had to sit. After a few tries, Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Holy Johnny, Lady Jane and Toy Boy had to sit just where I wanted to sit. I went to Mika and said 'Hey, guy, Mika, I mean sir, where can I sit then?' And he just looked at me, and I said: 'Wait, how do I have to call you? Because it feels weird to call you sir, since you are Mika, and it feels weird to call you Mika while you are my teacher.' He just looked at me, and after a while he said ' Just get out off here' And I walked away and went home.

:lmfao: funny

i don't have many Mika dreams anymore :blink:

I had another Mika dream last night. I seem to have a lot of them over the Summer. This time, I was at a water park, and I was waiting in line to get on this HUGE water slide. Then I heard someone singing behind me, so I looked, and it was Mika! Oh, he was singing the Three's Company* theme song, btw. :naughty: Just as I was about to get on the raft, Mika said "I can't wait to be thrown into the ocean!" I asked him what he was talking about, and he said that this water slide throws people into the ocean, and you have to swim back home, and that was "what makes it fun." So I freaked out because I'm not a good swimmer, but it was too late, our raft was heading down the slide. The whole way down, Mika kept giggling and saying "I'm a shark!" :aah:Then, just as we were thrown off the raft, I woke up with a start. :blink:

*Three's Company theme song http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=904228708

I had another Mika dream last night. I seem to have a lot of them over the Summer. This time, I was at a water park, and I was waiting in line to get on this HUGE water slide. Then I heard someone singing behind me, so I looked, and it was Mika! Oh, he was singing the Three's Company* theme song, btw. :naughty: Just as I was about to get on the raft, Mika said "I can't wait to be thrown into the ocean!" I asked him what he was talking about, and he said that this water slide throws people into the ocean, and you have to swim back home, and that was "what makes it fun." So I freaked out because I'm not a good swimmer, but it was too late, our raft was heading down the slide. The whole way down, Mika kept giggling and saying "I'm a shark!" :aah:Then, just as we were thrown off the raft, I woke up with a start. :blink:

*Three's Company theme song http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=904228708

"I'm a shark!" :lmfao: thats hilarious!

Woot, I had a sweet Mika dream last night! However, my dreams are always very choppy and out of order, so bear with me :naughty:

I went to an outdoor school or something, and I noticed that some DJ was filming a music video. Then later I see Mika in his Big Girl outfit (red hood, white jeans) appear on top of this mountain, and I was like "OH. MY. GOD :jawdrop:". I called him over and he came. I told him I had to twitter about it and that I needed to know the DJ's name and the place we were. He pulled me to his chest and gave me a hug (:tears::wub2:). For some reason I could not remember the place and name he mentioned at all. I had to ask him about 5-7 times, but he was still hugging me...I guess as a way to consult my stupidity :lol3:

Then I remember him tweeting something about me and a few other MFCers, but I can't remember why.

EDIT: And then he ended up at my house and thought he was sick, so I went looking for cold medicine while he bathed :lol3:

It was a very nice dream, and I was so pissed to wake up :furious:

Edited by Fmbm

Woot, I had a sweet Mika dream last night! However, my dreams are always very choppy and out of order, so bear with me :naughty:

I went to an outdoor school or something, and I notcied that some DJ was filming a music video. Then later I see Mika in his Big Girl outfit (red hood, white jeans) appear on top of this mountain, and I was like "OH. MY. GOD :jawdrop:". I called him over and he came. I told him Ihad to twitter about it and that I need to know the DJ's name and the place we were. He pulled me to his chest and gave me a hug (:tears::wub2:). For some reason I could not remember the place and name he mentioned at all. I had to ask him about 5-7 times, but he was still hugging me...I guess as a way to consult my stupidity :lol3:

Then I remember him tweeting something about me and a few other MFCers, but I can't remember why.

EDIT: And then he ended up at my house and thought he was sick, so I went looking for cold medicine while he bathed :lol3:

Aww, how lovely.

Wait, did you see him in the bath? :blink:

:naughty:

Nono, your dream sounds so nice!:naughty:

I hate it when people wake me up when I'm having a really good one or I just wake up all of a sudden, and try to fall asleep again and continue it but it doesn't work:roftl:

Nono, your dream sounds so nice!:naughty:

I hate it when people wake me up when I'm having a really good one or I just wake up all of a sudden, and try to fall asleep again and continue it but it doesn't work:roftl:

I know :hair:

I could've punched her :teehee:

So he was in the bathtub while Dream You was rumaging around in the medicine cabinet? :das:

That's the worst when you wake up from a fantastic dream. That "dammit!" moment when you realize it was a dream totally sucks. :teehee:

ROFL, that's such a comical dream!

Ironic how Mika is an english teacher, since he cannot spell!!

I had several Mika dreams last week I think...or at least recently...but I can't actually recall what they were about...

ROFL, that's such a comical dream!

Ironic how Mika is an english teacher, since he cannot spell!!

I had several Mika dreams last week I think...or at least recently...but I can't actually recall what they were about...

It was just weird. :blink::roftl:

He's still better at English than my class. :mf_rosetinted: