Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Well I'm phycic and can vaguely tell the future [beliveit or not] So im hoping this is one of those moments! :wink2:

Me and him go to the same coffee shop when in London, I had a dream that I bumped into him in this shop and we both dropped our coffee's he said 'I am SO sorry, Shall I buy you another?' I said 'Noo please don't, My fault, New shoes you see!' [Very muchly somthing I would say!] After a while of debating we buy EACHOTHER another coffee. We start talking he asks 'So what do you do?' 'Im an artist!' 'Ha I thought you looked like one' *laughing*

'What do you- HA! I was gonna ask what do you do! But we ALL know that!' *Laughs again*

So we talked for a while, then he looks at his watch.

'F**K sorry, Ive got to go! I'll tell you what, give me your number and maybe we can talk again somtime!' 'Nyya OKAY!'

Then I woke up! :sneaky2:

Future telling moment? I BL**DY WELL HOPE SO! :wub2:

Last night I had a dream that Mika killed me while wearing a giant monkey suit, and then made me his marionette. Terrifying, lol. And very funny, because he pretty much hugged me to death.

OMG :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

Last night i dreamt that the world was about to end cos the sun exploded, and then a UFO popped out of it and flew away. and then everyone had to meet the new queen at buckingham palace and we had to get in a line and shake hands with her. As i was lining up i was told that i would have to wait 15 hours. so i though "ill talk to some people in the queue" so i turned round and mika was behind me. i was so shocked that i started talking and talking and talking to him. and then cos the line had moved on sooo much, everyone had left and we were just standing there talking. so then we looked for the line again, and miranda (the most amazing comedien in the world

) was in my place and a randomer in mikas place! i waved at miranda and she smiled back and it was amazing!

Last night i dreamt that the world was about to end cos the sun exploded, and then a UFO popped out of it and flew away. and then everyone had to meet the new queen at buckingham palace and we had to get in a line and shake hands with her. As i was lining up i was told that i would have to wait 15 hours. so i though "ill talk to some people in the queue" so i turned round and mika was behind me. i was so shocked that i started talking and talking and talking to him. and then cos the line had moved on sooo much, everyone had left and we were just standing there talking. so then we looked for the line again, and miranda (the most amazing comedien in the world
) was in my place and a randomer in mikas place! i waved at miranda and she smiled back and it was amazing!

Hahahahaha that dream sounds amazing!! The best way tos pend the last day on earth :aah:

x

I just got an message from a friend of mine saying that he had a dream about me & Mika: [Just to clarify, I'm a bellydancer and photographer!]

"I dreamt I met Mika and we were discussing a set of photographs at an exhibition of your work in London at a fancy Bellydance showcase. He was trying to meet you so that you could take official photographs of his tours! I don't know how I got a dream clearly destined for you!"

If only... sigh

I had a dream I was in london, catching the train back home. It was really really busy and for some reason 1000 of people were rushing to get on the train. When i eventually got home, Mika was there and we spent the rest of the evening chatting until he had to go as he needed to hire a monkey costume before the shop shut...

I was having a dream about running around my college campus, and there was a sign about an awesome Mika contest, and the prizes were a bunch of gig tickets and merchandise, and I ran to enter it but they told me I had to pay a thousand dollars to enter. Then I was sad, because I didn't have any money. Then I went to the food court. :naughty:

I haven't had a Mika dream in a loooong time but a few nights ago I had a dream my college dorm was covered with Mika pictures everywhere! Which will be true this coming fall haha. I'll have plenty of pictures to tape up. Also, my roommate loves Mika so we're a match made in Mika-heaven. I'm so excited for college now! :thumb_yello:

Oh i had really great dream.... :)

I was at gig.. And then I spoke to him for a while.. And at the moment we were in our gym in school... Alone.... :D:D:D

And i said something like: hey please,can i have a photo with u?

And he said : of course!

And i did a pose like this :-* And then I pressed him to the wall :D (I don´t know if it is right sentence :D) and we started to kiss :D But then my teacher came and he disturbed us .. and then my mom made me wake :(

A dream I forgot to post here couple of days ago..

My mum, her friend, Mika and I were in my kitchen...

I waited untill my mum and her friend went out (they were babbling about stuff) and then I asked Mika if he wanted to eat

He answered politely "yes thank you" so I took something out of the fridge and said "I'm so glad that we now have a microwave, it's so much easier......" (we really bought a new one last week)

He was like OK and giggled a bit....then waited for his food to be ready...

He sat on one of our comfy chairs and looked very "well behaved" *LOL*

Next thing I know I took his empty plate and he said the food was delicious.

I smiled and then went to get some stuff.....when I came back it was the LICM album and some papers and drawing that I wanted Mika to sign...

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy

Then out of nowhere he asked me the most weird question, "Was the red pepper you had in the dish real?" and I said "Yes..uumm......I'm sure cause I'm the one that cooked it" then we both laughed hysterically and the dream ended.....

:blink::naughty:

This is my favorite dream so far. :roftl:

Oh i had really great dream.... :)

I was at gig.. And then I spoke to him for a while.. And at the moment we were in our gym in school... Alone.... :D

And i said something like: hey please,can i have a photo with u?

And he said : of course!

And i did a pose like this :-* And then I pressed him to the wall :D (I don´t know if it is right sentence :) and we started to kiss :D But then my teacher came and he disturbed us .. and then my mom made me wake :(

you had to "kill" your teacher! :teehee::naughty:

I dreamts last night that he was wearing these undies at a Denmark gig :yay: But i was confused at first and thought it was grey again untill he came closer...:naughty:

zenith.jpg

Nice dream! :naughty:

I had three dreams in the last week or so, but I don't remember everything. Two of them were some small gigs, one very private, and wherever it was, the "venue" looked a whole lot like a big version of our bathroom :lmfao: They did have quite a set for that, though. :roftl: I remember Ida getting a rather big part in this dream. The other one was in Munich, with a bigger venue, but it wasn't huge either. I reckon it was kind of like this Radio gig he did there last year. I was there with my Mum, and even though we had really short notice, we got a front row spot. That actually meant I was practically sitting on the piano :lmfao:

And the third...I don't know. It can't have been specatacular :teehee:

2 things w. Mika:

i was at a gig... almost frontrow... think a festival. Took pics of his golden area and full body ect. But dropped my cam and Mika notised that and took advantage of it (in a good way)! the bad thing was i was standing w. another Mika fan next to me (not bad though) but we were 2nd row and infront of us were standing 2 parents i think VERY tall, not Mika fans and didnt gave a damn that we couldnt see BUT the best thing in my dreams was we got a NAKED PHOTOHOOT of Mika. Couldnt see his golden area though but very close...remember there were over 30 pics and very nice. Especially remember one where he was laying on a bad on his tummy facing the cam with no undies or boxers on... :aah: And that pic looked NIIIIIIIIICE!!!!! Cant describe the other pics... except for a lot was happy about em on here :lmfao: And i was all hyper, very happy and ecstatic about em :roftl:

I hardly ever have Mika dreams and I think it's because I spend so much time thinking about him consciously, so when I finally go to bed, my subconscious takes a break. :naughty:

I always dream with famous people hahaha but the weird thing is that I have very romantic dreams:blush-anim-cl: with Adam Levine, with Ewan Mcgregor and even with Kevin Jonas (igk why him haha) but certainly my favs are the Romantic Mka Dreams hahaha you see I have had like 2 or 3.

1. I was at the mall, shopping I guess and after lookiing around with a friend she told me "guess who's behind you?" and when I turned there it was Mika signing some autographs to a couple of fans. I literaly felt the nerves and I smiled as I walked towards him. It was so weird because when we looked at each other it was like we have met before. And he just said "come, let's take a picture." so I huged him as my friend took us the pic. Then I just hugged him and he actually let me play with his curls! it was just amazeeeng...then, school.:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled across Mika for the first time in my dreams last night :teehee:

He was to do a gig in my city and that day in the morning he visited my neighbours who apparently were some family friends, then suddenly everybody came in my living room and I started chattering with Mika about every single thing in the world we could think of. He couldn't stop talking, he was commenting about everything and especially about the fact that he could touch the ceiling with his hair (I guess he was way taller than in reality:roftl:)

Then I kissed him on the cheek which he did in return and then I gave him a piece of paper for an autograph... Mika wrote 16.06.2010 on it, made a paper plane out of it and that was my autograph :blink: And he left a minute later.

This was so unexpected, yet it felt so real that I'm still a bit puzzled about it :aah:

I had a dream last night..

Really scary...;)

I was with Mika in a garage or what was that, And I said - Hey Mika i am a singer I wanna hear your opinion.. And i started to sing him Grace Kelly in french :D And he liked it, he smiled.. But suddenly my heart started to hurt.. very much and strongly.. I felt like I died... And Mika was still there, he smiled and looked at me.. He started to retire, moving away from me.. And my heart still hurt and at the end I tried to scream but he didn´t hear.. I woke up and I was very scared and I felt.. strange..