Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had quite a long dream with MIKA last night. I was sitting with friends in a theater, and we were playing with curling iron and flat iron....:blink:....and there were this guy (mika) sitting next to me and watching the play, when a i was playing i pushed him a little, so we started to talk. There was a play about mika songs on stage (like act 1 :lollipop , and some people goes on stage doing a play while mika's song plays).

Then, we were closer, and mika says " we should not touch or kiss each other because..." then he looks some rows back and there's paparazzis.... so we look at the play and not each other, for like 5 sec :roftl:... then we look at the paparazzi and they dont look at us, so we kissed...(first time i kiss someone i dont personnaly knows in dreams) and he says " yeah! they didn't saw!!" and I " right, but other does." looking around. and we just started to play and talk and he told me, that is was a great date. :mf_rosetinted:

then i look at him and he just smile, then the dream started to fade, and i woke up..... :thumbdown: , still i remembered it! :blush-anim-cl:

I had a Mika dream last night!

Mika was some kind of a one day substitute teacher in my school. He wrote some facts about his life in the board and we had to write them down in our school notebooks.

He mentioned his sisters and also Argentina.

This is my second one about mika,

We (me and my friends) were going to a mika gig and we reliezed we were late so then we went to the venue, this weird catherdral thing, then he sang rain, and the gig we went to go talk to him, but the meeting area was my schools cafeteria, we met him, got a picture, and that was when i woke up

I've finally had another Mika dream! Yesterday I was complaining that I hadn't had one in a while so thank you, subconscious!

He wasn't really in the dream but I dreamed that he was going on tour again and coming to do two shows nearby where I live. But one was on a Thursday night so I was trying to figure out how to get there and back to university the next day. At the end a helicopter showed up. If I had a helicopter I could go to all the gigs I ever wanted! That'd be awesome :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream that i went to a Mika gig with a friend and afterwards we met Mika by himself and just started wandering around this ancient looking town talking like we were best friends :blink: then i had to leave and we said goodbye and left him in the middle of the town near a roman archway...

i think there was a mention of skittles too... :naughty:

I had quite a long dream with MIKA last night. I was sitting with friends in a theater, and we were playing with curling iron and flat iron....:blink:....and there were this guy (mika) sitting next to me and watching the play, when a i was playing i pushed him a little, so we started to talk. There was a play about mika songs on stage (like act 1 :lollipop , and some people goes on stage doing a play while mika's song plays).

Then, we were closer, and mika says " we should not touch or kiss each other because..." then he looks some rows back and there's paparazzis.... so we look at the play and not each other, for like 5 sec :roftl:... then we look at the paparazzi and they dont look at us, so we kissed...(first time i kiss someone i dont personnaly knows in dreams) and he says " yeah! they didn't saw!!" and I " right, but other does." looking around. and we just started to play and talk and he told me, that is was a great date. :mf_rosetinted:

then i look at him and he just smile, then the dream started to fade, and i woke up..... :thumbdown: , still i remembered it! :blush-anim-cl:

its sounds like a dream I want to have but can I tell you what it means according to a dream book I have? It says that kissing in a dream means Deceit, false friends and receiving advice, even from mika, means encounter obstacles. Now, I could be totally wrong but it's what the book says so don't take it to heart. The book could be wrong.

Oooh, my first really cute dream.. :wub2: The others were all so weird..

I was at home. It rang at the door and guess wo was there!!:biggrin2: My mum sait to me she told him to come over here and stay a few days. Of course I was so happy, and then after talking a bit, we went to visit my school.. :aah:

It was so dark and suddenly we were in a tunnel and I was so frightened I wanted to run away, but of course with Mika there I didnt want to leave him alone (he could get frightened too if he'd be alone I thought :roftl:)

He saw me and said something like: Oooh, don't be scared honey.. and then he hugged me.. :wub2: Then the day was over, we were in my house. I fell asleep and as I woke up my mum told me he's gone but he's gonna be there soon. But I waited and waited and as he didn't come I cried for the rest of the day.. Then I woke up.

I can anyhow still remember him hugging me... :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I had a dream that Mika had a girlfriend, but this girlfriend turned him mean. Except when he wasn't around her. We went shopping for some reason, and he offered to get me a mario hat (don't ask :teehee: ) but then his girlfriend showed up and dragged him away. I tried to chase after him, but my feet were in too much pain for me to keep moving. That's when I woke up and realized I'd fallen asleep with my shoes on.

There was also something about making a video involved in it, where everytime she was in the shot, he'd get really angry and frustrated, but as soon as she left the shot he was fine again.

'Twas a weird dream.

Ok my Mika gland has been in overdrive this last week:

1) backstage at X Factor, Mika was a guest and I met him backstage and spoke to him in French and he said in English "You have a beautiful French accent" and I was like "fangurl:

I often get told I have a good accent and a French girl once said I had to be careful IN France because people might actually think I spoke French and speak normally and I would get really confused :D

2: I went to a Mika gig and stood in the front of the crowd and he was incredible. Then I was a t the M&G but I didn't meet him. Then it was a month later (time is weird in dreams) and I didn't suffer from PMD but I was still on a high from how AMAZING the show was!

I am so scared that when I see him I will get PMD!

3: I can't remember. I just KNOW I dreamt of him last night and the night before. You know when you know WHAT you dreamed about but not what HAPPENED ;)

You know when you know WHAT you dreamed about but not what HAPPENED ;)

yes, when I dream with Mika:wub2: I write it so I can't forget it:mf_lustslow:,.... I have a paper on my desk and I write there just a few words not the complete dream (what happen if someone find it???.... They'll send me to a shrink:shocked:)

but then I don't understand the 2 words that I wrote because it doesn't make sense:aah:

yes, when I dream with Mika:wub2: I write it so I can't forget it:mf_lustslow:,.... I have a paper on my desk and I write there just a few words not the complete dream (what happen if someone find it???.... They'll send me to a shrink:shocked:)

but then I don't understand the 2 words that I wrote because it doesn't make sense:aah:

:lmfao: bad luck :aah:

Uuh!!:wu b2:

I had a dream about Mika..few nights ago...

And he was in my room...:mf_lustslow:

:swo on::swoon:

And the rest... U just can imagine...

I don't want to say...I want to keep just for my self....:naughty::naughty:

Sounds delightful :das::roftl:

i only have 2 dreams with MIka, firts was so bad, i was in a Gig and i was listening him singing live buy i dont know why i never could look at the stage :( so i didnt see him :( and the second one that i saw him in a restaurant and i was looking at his table then i went to the walking and i met him, he just looked at me smiled and say thank you :) i was so happy