Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

This dream is a little hard to make sense of. It was like an action/adventure movie, but it starred Mika. Someone he had known years before had gone missing, and he showed up to find them. He met up with a woman who was a mutual friend, and the teen-aged daughter of the missing person (about half-way through the dream I started seeing everything from her perspective).

So we all went to this huge abandoned building and had to climb up some scaffolding. The woman ended up falling into the basement, but she was ok.

At one point we found a pink fuzzy hat, which was mine, so we knew we were on the right track. We stopped to rest in a fully furnished living-room (but we were still exploring the basement?) and Mika sang the chorus to Relax, Take it Easy to make me feel better. Then I sat next to him on the couch, leaned my head against his shoulder and fell asleep. :blush-anim-cl:

I know I woke up, and they were talking, but I can't remember anything more after this part.

This dream is a little hard to make sense of. It was like an action/adventure movie, but it starred Mika. Someone he had known years before had gone missing, and he showed up to find them. He met up with a woman who was a mutual friend, and the teen-aged daughter of the missing person (about half-way through the dream I started seeing everything from her perspective).

So we all went to this huge abandoned building and had to climb up some scaffolding. The woman ended up falling into the basement, but she was ok.

At one point we found a pink fuzzy hat, which was mine, so we knew we were on the right track. We stopped to rest in a fully furnished living-room (but we were still exploring the basement?) and Mika sang the chorus to Relax, Take it Easy to make me feel better. Then I sat next to him on the couch, leaned my head against his shoulder and fell asleep. :blush-anim-cl:

I know I woke up, and they were talking, but I can't remember anything more after this part.

That is the most awesome thing I have heard all day :aah::naughty:

Last night I dreamt I went to a cafe. Mika was there eating with an old man... I asked for a picture, and then MIRANDA HART CAME ALONG AND JOINED IN WITH THE PICTURE TOO! Soo awesome :naughty:

few days ago I saw a dream...

Me and my mum were at shopping,mum was buying watch and accidentally I saw Mika's poster and there were letter:"MIKA in Georgia/Tbilisi on 24July" (exactly remember this:aah:) but I couldnt believe 'cause there was nothing onMFC about it, so I was taking pics to this poster cuz I wanted to show you them :aah: when I wake it was like 3am, I was going at comp and you know why? 'cause I wanted to post that pics on MFC and ask you if it's true:roftl:

btw it was already real life :dunno:

and next day I saw that mika had new dog, black one. :aah: and Melachi too ofc :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mary*

My dream about Mika:

I was somewhere in London, standing in front of some strange house (wierd rounded roof). I realized it' Mika's house, so I came in. I couldn't find him there, there was only same old woman which had probably broken leg. She didn't mind that I am walking in the house like it's mine. I came to some room - strange room - boxes, sofas, armchairs, librarys, wardrobe (and big hole in the roof there).. And I realized that Mika has birthday today. Sudenly there appiered that old woman and started screaming at me things like: "You must have a gift for him!!!!" So I looked in the wardrobe and found there Kinder chocolates so I putted in the mug and gave it to Mika (which suddenly appiered in the room, too). Then I forget about everything and started to playing with some kate (in the hole in the roof). Then the kite changed to something big and heavy and that thing falled on the Mika's house and destroyed it.. I felt so embarrased, because I just destroed Mika's house and the old woman started screaming at me (again!).. but Mika was lying in the destroyed house and laughing.. :D

Then I woke up.. Strange dream :D

My dream about Mika:

I was somewhere in London, standing in front of some strange house (wierd rounded roof). I realized it' Mika's house, so I came in. I couldn't find him there, there was only same old woman which had probably broken leg. She didn't mind that I am walking in the house like it's mine. I came to some room - strange room - boxes, sofas, armchairs, librarys, wardrobe (and big hole in the roof there).. And I realized that Mika has birthday today. Sudenly there appiered that old woman and started screaming at me things like: "You must have a gift for him!!!!" So I looked in the wardrobe and found there Kinder chocolates so I putted in the mug and gave it to Mika (which suddenly appiered in the room, too). Then I forget about everything and started to playing with some kate (in the hole in the roof). Then the kite changed to something big and heavy and that thing falled on the Mika's house and destroyed it.. I felt so embarrased, because I just destroed Mika's house and the old woman started screaming at me (again!).. but Mika was lying in the destroyed house and laughing.. :D

Then I woke up.. Strange dream :D

waaw, such a cool dream :teehee: Mika laughed about it :roftl: omg that's so, just omm :mf_rosetinted: I also wanna have a dream where Mika is laughing :naughty:

I had one last night.

We were in the forest setting up a stage as a school project, I just figured it was for theatre. I went to my car to get my wand for Harry Potter, because that's an important component in setting things up. I saw some guy in a Tigger costume and realized, "Oh, Mika's here!"

There were two different sides of the audience facing each other, like a living room without a TV. But the only people there for the concert were the people I went to school with. I found one of my best friends in the audience, smoking, which you'd never see her doing. She was hand in hand with someone who appeared to have no face. :blink:

I went "backstage" to meet Mika. He was in a really white room with a blue blanket draped over him and another faceless, buff man sitting next to him. He was crying into the man's shoulder and seemed kind of relieved when I got there. The only other thing that was in the room was a movie showing on an invisible projector. Mika motioned for me to sit in the grey plastic chair next to him. I did, and watched the really serious movie with him. All I remember about it were blood bags hanging from a fine metal wire. When the movie ended, I ran out the door after realizing I was late for class and sprinted through a school I didn't recognize, heading straight for the restroom.

Only then did I realize I'd been wearing a costume the whole time. When I got to the restroom, I found my clothes in a dirty pile on the floor, my bright red jeans ruined from people stepping on them, my underwear gone and my shirt was dangling from the mirror. I put these clothes on and ran into the hallway, then I woke up.

It was strange!

I had one last night.

We were in the forest setting up a stage as a school project, I just figured it was for theatre. I went to my car to get my wand for Harry Potter, because that's an important component in setting things up. I saw some guy in a Tigger costume and realized, "Oh, Mika's here!"

There were two different sides of the audience facing each other, like a living room without a TV. But the only people there for the concert were the people I went to school with. I found one of my best friends in the audience, smoking, which you'd never see her doing. She was hand in hand with someone who appeared to have no face. :blink:

I went "backstage" to meet Mika. He was in a really white room with a blue blanket draped over him and another faceless, buff man sitting next to him. He was crying into the man's shoulder and seemed kind of relieved when I got there. The only other thing that was in the room was a movie showing on an invisible projector. Mika motioned for me to sit in the grey plastic chair next to him. I did, and watched the really serious movie with him. All I remember about it were blood bags hanging from a fine metal wire. When the movie ended, I ran out the door after realizing I was late for class and sprinted through a school I didn't recognize, heading straight for the restroom.

Only then did I realize I'd been wearing a costume the whole time. When I got to the restroom, I found my clothes in a dirty pile on the floor, my bright red jeans ruined from people stepping on them, my underwear gone and my shirt was dangling from the mirror. I put these clothes on and ran into the hallway, then I woke up.

It was strange!

That´s really interesting dream :shocked:

Mine from few last days -

Night from 7th to 8th of july - Night before Balaton festival:

I had a dream that Mika was looking at me from the stage for a while and he smiled :wub2:

On the festival in reality he really did look at me! :shocked:

-------------

Night from 9th to 10th of july - I dreamt that Mika tweeted something like @luciina thank you for those drawings I like them, lucky me!

AND in next real day he tweeted something about his fans and being lucky....

-------------

And this night I had a dream that I saw his car and it was Mika with his sisters in it and I was waving and Yasmine came out and I asked her if he already checked my gift and she said oh of course sweetie! :wub2:

... But I don´t think I´m meeting Mika in his car today here in my country :mf_rosetinted:

Mine from few last days -

Night from 7th to 8th of july - Night before Balaton festival:

I had a dream that Mika was looking at me from the stage for a while and he smiled

On the festival in reality he really did look at me!

-------------

Night from 9th to 10th of july - I dreamt that Mika tweeted something like @luciina thank you for those drawings I like them, lucky me!

AND in next real day he tweeted something about his fans and being lucky....

-------------

And this night I had a dream that I saw his car and it was Mika with his sisters in it and I was waving and Yasmine came out and I asked her if he already checked my gift and she said oh of course sweetie!

... But I don´t think I´m meeting Mika in his car today here in my country

You have beautiful dreams about Mika.. I have everytime wierd Mika dreams.. I had new one:

Ind the dream Mika was getting ready for his new concerts which will be in underground. His personal witch (strange, i know :D) said him, that something wrong will happen. Mika was scared. He went to the underground to check it there, but i felt asleep. Some policeman found him and he didn't know, who is this, so he said he's dead and threw him to the street. And I found him there. I was the only person in the world, who knew, what will happen. It will be raining and there will be flood and all the people in underground will die. I woke Mika up and told him what will happen. Then I invote him to my home, and he said YES! So we went home and I showed him my Mika shoes I made (i made them really, myabe I'll take a photo of them and show you later) and he signed me the shoes and said he wants me to make him shoes like this. So I said yes and he said, we must meet again and talk abou the shoes!! I was really happy, that I'll meet him again ..

then I woke up and realized that it was only dream :(

that dream which i saw last night...ohh it was just :swoon: ...

I even cant explain it with my english:naughty:...we(me and mika) were somewhere, lying on ground, all alone, we were telling our stories to each other, funny things and we were laughing.. mika's laugh and smile was:fangurl:

it was smth like in this pic:blush-anim-cl:

stock-photo-young-happy-lovers-lying-on-meadow-on-blue-sky-background-67025116.jpg

then I hugged him and told that I love him about 10000000000 times:roftl:

Edited by mary*

that dream which i saw last night...ohh it was just :swoon: ...

I even cant explain it with my english:naughty:...we(me and mika) were somewhere, lying on ground, all alone, we were telling our stories to each other, funny things and we were laughing.. mika's laugh and smile was:fangurl:

it was smth like in this pic:blush-anim-cl:

stock-photo-young-happy-lovers-lying-on-meadow-on-blue-sky-background-67025116.jpg

then I hugged him and told that I love him about 10000000000 times:roftl:

OH WOW :wub2:

I wonder what does Mika dream about when we dream about him! I think he must feel it, dreams are strong, especially ours! :mf_rosetinted:

This night again. I dreamt that he followed 26 people and me with Eloise were between them :mf_rosetinted: I was like OH MY MIKA .. and then he replied to my tweet "I love, adore, admire, ...... blah blah, live for, die for MIKA" he replied something like @Luciina huh? x

:aah:

haha.. Here we go:

It was evening and I was fighting to get to a concert (no ticket :thumbdown: ) Byt finally I came in, and I stood in front row during the concert :thumb_yello: .. Then I tried to steal a poster.. Lol :D

*can't remember*

I entered this old farm, and on the mail-box it said "Mika's secret playhouse" or something, and he had drawn all over it..

But the weird thing is, I lived inside it too.. The people who owned the place had rent out a room for him..

And now he thought he was home alone, had juuuuust taken a shower.. Walked into his room, and hadn't closed the door... *lol* I saw him naked (thanks to the strip-tease pictures)... Wee :das:

He was trying to take on his undies, so he was jumping around in this weird

way.. you know!

cool dream! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
That´s really interesting dream :shocked:

Right?! I had to change my clothes right after because I was kinda grossed out. My brain imagines the weirdest things when left to its own devices. :boxed: It's kind of frightening. . .

Your Mika dreams are beautiful, though.

THIS NIGHT I had a dream that me, Eloise and Eloise´s mum (:biggrin2:) were on festival in Slovakia and Mika was performing there and we were fangurling and screaming and everything. And during the pause Mika came down to us and he asked me if I knew what does ICantRememberTheWord mean. :mf_rosetinted: And I said "I can´t hear you" So... :wub2: He tilted to me, he leant his head to mine and his lips to my ear, and he spelled it whispering and I was like :swoon: I remember it was almost like he kissed my ear, but he pretended to whisper instead of something that we should call romantic :naughty: And then I answered that I knew what it meant, and he said I was right, (have no idea why he did it :mf_rosetinted:) and then me and Eloise could go to backstage to see him and we were talking and then.. I woke up :mf_rosetinted:

THIS NIGHT I had a dream that me, Eloise and Eloise´s mum (:biggrin2:) were on festival in Slovakia and Mika was performing there and we were fangurling and screaming and everything. And during the pause Mika came down to us and he asked me if I knew what does ICantRememberTheWord mean. :mf_rosetinted: And I said "I can´t hear you" So... :wub2: He tilted to me, he leant his head to mine and his lips to my ear, and he spelled it whispering and I was like :swoon: I remember it was almost like he kissed my ear, but he pretended to whisper instead of something that we should call romantic :naughty: And then I answered that I knew what it meant, and he said I was right, (have no idea why he did it :mf_rosetinted:) and then me and Eloise could go to backstage to see him and we were talking and then.. I woke up :mf_rosetinted:

ohhh,wonderful dream!:wub2: I wish I have dreams like that one!:blush-anim-cl:

and I love the idea of his performance in Slovakia-I would be able to go there:biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...

OH yes.

One night a while ago I had three dreams.

FIRST: It was a bad dream and I don't really remember it.

SECOND: ANOTHER bad dream and I dreamt I was drowning (I was on a boat)

THIRD: Me and Mika went on a date :teehee: He knocked on my door and I opened it and he gave me a hug. And then we went for a walk down to a nice field and on the way I saw my dad and ex together... They had a dog too.

So me and Mika sat in a nice field and he just stared at me whilst I stared at him, and then we talked for a bit and hugged a bit. It was lovely. :wub2:

Then he said he really liked me and would love to see me again. So I got his number, and that was it.

OH yes.

One night a while ago I had three dreams.

FIRST: It was a bad dream and I don't really remember it.

SECOND: ANOTHER bad dream and I dreamt I was drowning (I was on a boat)

THIRD: Me and Mika went on a date :teehee: He knocked on my door and I opened it and he gave me a hug. And then we went for a walk down to a nice field and on the way I saw my dad and ex together... They had a dog too.

So me and Mika sat in a nice field and he just stared at me whilst I stared at him, and then we talked for a bit and hugged a bit. It was lovely. :wub2:

Then he said he really liked me and would love to see me again. So I got his number, and that was it.

:swoon:

Okay, every second night I dream about him, how we´re dating, or marrying or other things, but it´s so similar that I won´t bother you all with it everytime I have a dream like that. :aah: So. I have a lot of MIKA dreams. :aah:

Last night I dreamt we found a video of Ida 'licking' Mika on youtube... And more...

Was not nice.

OMG please not :roftl:

My dream was a bit strange, I was at scouts and it was the end of a camp and anyhow it turned into a lil concert and I was there with all scouts :aah: And I saw a MFC-er and it turned into a mika concert but there werent many ppl so I thought it was 2007 or 2006 where ppl didnt know him :biggrin2: Then there were many MFCers it was like half scouts half MFC. Then Mika came walking around to the scouts and he had planned sth and there were fireworks and stuff just small ones and he stood in the middle of ppl but noone was interested in him :roftl: and I tried to get nearer to him (and wished he would say sth to me ) and then I was so near my arm touched his 'by accident' :aah: but he didnt even notice :sad: Then all scouts and Mika walked to some place ( I knew that place, I've already dreamed bout it :roftl:) but u didnt see it yet and mika said sth about helping poor people or giving them a better life and I knew what it was about (dunno why) He wanted to give us stuff and money because we lived in that place for a weekend ( a lil house but so messed up there was no floor there was grass and mould) :roftl: and I was excited he might talk to me bcz I had lived in that house too and I tried to talk with him about croissants in french but when I waited for an answer I woke up. :boxed:

I had a dream that Mika is going to have a lil private gig in one club in Belgrade. It was one club where Mika is coming few times in a year and he has gig there. there weren't many people. Mika came in and stuck the paper with songs on floor and i asked him:"Can I take that after the show?" Mika said: "Yes off course" and he smiled to me :wub2:

When gig begin he was only one playing keyboards and singing, but he didn't sing his songs... He singed 2-3 song and one of them was "dream a little dream of me" ..

After the gig he left and I try to find him and ask him for autograph. Finally I found him at his hotel with his band, Ida and his sisters. When they saw me I was so :shy: and said: Sorry for interrupting you but can you give me autograph? he smiled again and asked me for paper. But I didn't have one, and I ask I asked him: "Do you have a paper and pen?" after that I went to find some paper, and guy at the reception gave me one, but it was used already, but I din't care and Mika gave me autograph :wub2: