Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

:roftl::roftl:

then you're in the wrong thread - you need to post in the 'dreams about kath thread' :wink2::aah:

is there a thread for that? cuz i had a dream about Kath (even though i've no idea what she looks like!) last week. i didn't mention it because i thought it was too strange!

is there a thread for that? cuz i had a dream about Kath (even though i've no idea what she looks like!) last week. i didn't mention it because i thought it was too strange!

:lmfao:

seriously??

if there's no thread we should create one - it's needed it seems..:naughty:

:lmfao:

seriously??

if there's no thread we should create one - it's needed it seems..:naughty:

i'm not kidding! i don't even remember what the dream was really about, just that it was vaguely Mika-related and thinking in the dream 'that's Kath from the MFC' :shocked:

I had a Mika dream last night! :teehee:

He had announced a gig in Finland but it wasn't a normal gig at all. It would be held at the same venue and at the same time as this monstertruck event. :roftl: He would be performing in this huge hall where they usually had hockey games, but since it was a montertruck show the floor was covered with sawdust. The tickets were only 5€ but by the time I heard of the gig it had already sold out! Me and my best friend were completely devastated because we couldn't get to see him. And another friend of mine had gotten the tickets although she wasn't even that into Mika and I was sooo jealous. Also there was a rumour that Mika would be performing at this hipster festival and even though it wasn't confirmed that gig also was sold out, and the same friend of mine had gotten tickets for that event too!

He had announced a gig in Finland but it wasn't a normal gig at all. It would be held at the same venue and at the same time as this monstertruck event. :roftl: He would be performing in this huge hall where they usually had hockey games, but since it was a montertruck show the floor was covered with sawdust. The tickets were only 5€ but by the time I heard of the gig it had already sold out! Me and my best friend were completely devastated because we couldn't get to see him. And another friend of mine had gotten the tickets although she wasn't even that into Mika and I was sooo jealous. Also there was a rumour that Mika would be performing at this hipster festival and even though it wasn't confirmed that gig also was sold out, and the same friend of mine had gotten tickets for that event too!

:shocked::aah: what a bittersweet dream! you left out the part of the dream where you beat the cr*p outta that friend and take away the tix (leaving cash for it ofc:wink2: you ain't no thief!) :naughty:

Oh, what kind of friend is that, buying YOUR Mika tickets?! :roftl:

I had a dream that I was going to a Mika gig in France, and I went to the venue and someone gave me number 42. I woke up before the gig started, and I was SO disappointed to wake up and realize there are NO gigs in near future :aah:

Oh, what kind of friend is that, buying YOUR Mika tickets?! :roftl:

I had a dream that I was going to a Mika gig in France, and I went to the venue and someone gave me number 42. I woke up before the gig started, and I was SO disappointed to wake up and realize there are NO gigs in near future :aah:

I know right! :lmfao: And the worst thing is that she wasn't even a fan, she just wanted to see Mika because she likes to go to gigs!

Same here. At first I was kind of relieved that I didn't miss out on the gig, but then reality hit me hard and I realized there's not going to be any gigs! :sad::roftl:

I've hardly ever EVER dreamt of him, and I’m not going to tell WHAT the dream/s was/were about.

However, I have had a million dreams regarding Qs and front row moments, stress and stuff, running… They all end exactly when he comes on stage, so I never get to see him. They are actually nightmares!

:aah:

Edited by LeiRe

I've hardly ever EVER dreamt of him, and I’m not going to tell WHAT the dream/s was/were about.

However, I have had a million dreams regarding Qs and front row moments, stress and stuff, running… They all end exactly when he comes on stage, so I never get to see him. They are actually nightmares!

:aah:

i'd say so too...:naughty:

been having dreams about MFC .....:blink:

What exactly about? :blink:

about posting and having conversations...i actually vividly remember one where there was a thread where meeks had a pic taken in white wet boxers...you can imagine what happened there..:roftl:

hello peeps :bye:

This might sound weird, but I had dreams about MFCers. 3 times :mf_rosetinted:

but I will be posting about my most recent Mika dream :biggrin2:

Okay I went to his concert, somehow looked like the PDP venue, but smaller. After the concert, Mika flew through the venue and ask everyone to leave. I was the only Mika fan there, so I fangurled around, and I stayed behind. After everyone had left, I was still out near the gate. So Mika showed up (I was sitting on the ground) and I screamed and squealed and hugged his sweaty body :naughty: He was kinda surprised and I had nothing for him to sign except for my phone. He signed it with a golden pen :mf_lustslow: then he pissed me off by saying some stuff :boxed: and he left :crybaby:

The most important part is that, after he left, I cried so much in my dream, then in real life, I woke up in tears. First time crying over Mika :blush-anim-cl:

I had a dream about Benedict Cumberbatch...

just wish that it was Mika due to what happened :glasses2:

OMG, naughty girl! :wags_finger::lmfao:

Oh most definately :das: until my mum opened the door and the dog walked in :mf_rosetinted:i don't think we cared :roftl:

:das:

about posting and having conversations...i actually vividly remember one where there was a thread where meeks had a pic taken in white wet boxers...you can imagine what happened there..:roftl:

Well he's already made a whole music video in white boxers, maybe his next one will be done in wet ones... :fisch:Oh I wish.

This might sound weird, but I had dreams about MFCers. 3 times

Okay I went to his concert, somehow looked like the PDP venue, but smaller. After the concert, Mika flew through the venue and ask everyone to leave. I was the only Mika fan there, so I fangurled around, and I stayed behind. After everyone had left, I was still out near the gate. So Mika showed up (I was sitting on the ground) and I screamed and squealed and hugged his sweaty body :naughty: He was kinda surprised and I had nothing for him to sign except for my phone. He signed it with a golden pen :mf_lustslow: then he pissed me off by saying some stuff :boxed: and he left

The most important part is that, after he left, I cried so much in my dream, then in real life, I woke up in tears. First time crying over Mika :blush-anim-cl:

aww...:huglove:

OMG, naughty girl! :wags_finger::lmfao:

:das:

Well he's already made a whole music video in white boxers, maybe his next one will be done in wet ones... :fisch:Oh I wish.

we all wish! :naughty:

This might sound weird, but I had dreams about MFCers. 3 times :mf_rosetinted:

Okay I went to his concert, somehow looked like the PDP venue, but smaller. After the concert, Mika flew through the venue and ask everyone to leave. I was the only Mika fan there, so I fangurled around, and I stayed behind. After everyone had left, I was still out near the gate. So Mika showed up (I was sitting on the ground) and I screamed and squealed and hugged his sweaty body :naughty: He was kinda surprised and I had nothing for him to sign except for my phone. He signed it with a golden pen :mf_lustslow: then he pissed me off by saying some stuff :boxed: and he left :crybaby:

I wanna know about the MFCer dreams :mf_rosetinted:

You were the ONLY Mika fan at a Mika gig? :blink::aah: