Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

OMG I had two dreams last night! The first one was about MFC. :roftl: I can't remember much of it, but I was in a thread that had some serious drama going on and Guy was trying to keep it all together. People were crazy.

The other one... :das: I was at some silly event and the audience was seated like in a movie theater. I was sitting next to Nick Valensi and Fabrizio Moretti ( :mf_lustslow: ) and we were casually chatting, they even laughed at my jokes and thought I was awesome. The rest of The Strokes were seated a couple rowns behind me and I was going to do their makeup for a photoshoot later.

Then for some weird reason I was back in highschool and Mika was this really popular kid and I had a huge crush on him. I had some weird accident at school and I was in the girls bathroom talking about it with a friend and a teacher and they told me that I had peaked Mika's interest and that he looks at me like :das: these days!

And then my mum came and woke me up. :sneaky2: Who knows how that dream could've ended!

One dream about MinaAlisa, One about Mikasgirl:), one about Nas but I forgot. Sorry Mair

yes

i made it into ur dream :fangurl: doesn't matter you forgot :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

OMG I had two dreams last night! The first one was about MFC. I can't remember much of it, but I was in a thread that had some serious drama going on and Guy was trying to keep it all together. People were crazy.

The other one... I was at some silly event and the audience was seated like in a movie theater. I was sitting next to Nick Valensi and Fabrizio Moretti and we were casually chatting, they even laughed at my jokes and thought I was awesome. The rest of The Strokes were seated a couple rowns behind me and I was going to do their makeup for a photoshoot later.

Then for some weird reason I was back in highschool and Mika was this really popular kid and I had a huge crush on him. I had some weird accident at school and I was in the girls bathroom talking about it with a friend and a teacher and they told me that I had peaked Mika's interest and that he looks at me like :das: these days!

And then my mum came and woke me up. :sneaky2:Who knows how that dream could've ended!

ikr?! :das:

i dreamt i was in the zombie apocalypse....

but after that i finally got banned from MFC cos i posted a link that was supposed to be a sweet mika video but instead was riddled with spam and unsavory nude pics (unbeknownst to me :( i was supposed to have a meeting with the mods to prove my innocence....:blink:

:boxed::aah:

OMG I had two dreams last night! The first one was about MFC. :roftl: I can't remember much of it, but I was in a thread that had some serious drama going on and Guy was trying to keep it all together. People were crazy.

:naughty: you call that a dream? i call that a nightmare! :roftl:

Sad thing is, this dream is not far fetched and has/could happen! :aah:

drama, drama, drama... i hate drama :aah:

i dreamt i was in the zombie apocalypse....

but after that i finally got banned from MFC cos i posted a link that was supposed to be a sweet mika video but instead was riddled with spam and unsavory nude pics (unbeknownst to me :( i was supposed to have a meeting with the mods to prove my innocence....:blink:

:boxed::aah:

:naughty: face to face meeting or msn meeting??

i'd like to meet you, but not under those circumstances :roftl::aah:

:naughty: face to face meeting or msn meeting??

i'd like to meet you, but not under those circumstances :roftl::aah:

i know, me neither!!:blink::aah: got the impression it was a virtual meeting...

yesterday I saw that Mika was making a new videoclip for new song :yay::aah: looked like rain's one but not rain! :blink: and I was there too :das: there was John too and he was telling us what to do. my role was there to hug mika at the beggining but then John told us 'noo no I need smth more romantic!' :roftl::roftl::roftl: and finally he (Mika!XD) ended up with kissing me at the end of the recording video :lmfao:

he looked like :das: shirtless! :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mary*

:lmfao:

I probably had that dream because last night I was reading some old thread and it was sooo full of drama. I felt kind of bad for some people when reading it even though I was never involved in the whole thing.

I probably had that dream because last night I was reading some old thread and it was sooo full of drama. I felt kind of bad for some people when reading it even though I was never involved in the whole thing.

:naughty: was i in that thread? :aah:

I don't know! I think i was trying to get stuff together to leave and i couldn't find one of my socks :roftl:and i vaguely remember trying to put on my bra with my t shirt already on :aah::roftl:

that would be difficult to say the least...:naughty:

I was so pumped that I was having a Mika dream that I kinda woke up in the middle of it :roftl: #fail.

But essentially, Mika and I were in my grandmother's dining room, sitting at the table and discussing his new album and all his previous work. It was like I was interviewing him, but we were more just having a discussion about everything. It was great! The things he told me about the new album in my dream will probably not be true in real life, but it was cool just to be in the dream thinking Mika and I were close friends like that. :biggrin2: