Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i wish i had that dream :wub2: everytime i have a dream with mika in it it's always kind of a nightmare.. he always hates me and has a major attitude :bleh: i have the opposite problem with him being too old for me :tears:

awww, never mind, eh? you'll proberly get a dream with mika liking you...it'll proberly come when you least expect it or something.:biggrin2:

awww' date=' never mind, eh? you'll proberly get a dream with mika liking you...it'll proberly come when you least expect it or something.:biggrin2:[/quote']

hopefully :thumb_yello: the one time i had a dream where mika liked me he started making out with raffa so that was quite odd :bleh:

i agree :lol3: i think i liked when he was mad at me more.. he's gorgeous when he's angry :mf_lustslow: i sure did love when he was performing love today in my bathroom even though he hated me :wub2:

OMG hahaha :roftl: That sounds fun. All my dreams with Mika in it we always friends. Lucky me. But I think my favourite was when I won a competition to play Mika at tennis. He was only in it for a moment, but him in a white shirt, short and headband made me laugh. He was ready to play to, with the raquet and was slightly bent over jumping about :bleh:

OMG hahaha :roftl: That sounds fun. All my dreams with Mika in it we always friends. Lucky me. But I think my favourite was when I won a competition to play Mika at tennis. He was only in it for a moment, but him in a white shirt, short and headband made me laugh. He was ready to play to, with the raquet and was slightly bent over jumping about :bleh:

:mf_lustslow: he sounds gorgeous in your dream!! i LOVE mika in a headbands.. i can't remember was mika wearing a headband in roxercise? anyways he looks GORGEOUS (the way i'm picturing him lol) i wish i had dreams like that.. i was really surprised in my dream because when mika was performing (on the counter obviousely) he was somehow not hitting his head on the ceiling :lol3:

EDIT: he's totally wearing a headband

mika9.jpg

i had yet another mika dream last night.

i was at a restaurant with my family. well it was my mom and dad, and other people. someone at my table started yelling "mika!" and i looked behind me, and he was sitting at a table behind us!! i guess there was really loud music, so i mouthed "i love you" to him, and pointed at him when i said "you". and he went "me?" and i shook my head. then i walked up to his table to get an autograph, and i older guy walked up to me and said we're all going to take a group picture with him. so i was a bit bummed, but took it anyway. i think mika was wearing a white shirt with some orange on it. i can't think what color pants though. then i went to the bathroom, and when i was walking out of the hallway, i saw mika, and asked if he could take a picture with just me. there was a girl from the group picture walking by, so i asked her to take it. while she was trying to figure out the camera, mika leaned on me, and started kissing me. then i said to the girl "did you get that?", she looked totally clueless. then he picked me up, and was kind of twirling with me, and somehow i was able to pick him up (i'm very strong in this dream". and she just kept taking pictures.

then i said thank you, gave him a hug, and returned to my and told everyone what happened.

it was a great dream.

I had this dream while I was in Paris:

Me and Mika were at the top of the Eiffel Tower and he told me I had to jump off the edge with him. I said "No! I don't want to die!"

So he said "You won't die! I have my magic dungerees on!" (He did have dungerees on).

I agreed to jump off, then the eiffel tower got really small and I didn't need to jump, I just stepped off with him and tripped over and landed flat on my face (unconscious).

When I regained consciousness, me and Mika were in my school and Mika was a new student, (which is weird coz it's an all girls school) and we had this tug-of-war in this random corridor in my school with me, Mika and all my friends on one side and the bitchy, nasty girls on the other. We won and they all fell over into this hole that suddenly appeared in the middle of the corridor. Mika hugged me and was about to kiss me when I, also, fell through the hole. :thumbdown:

Then I woke up.

Wahay, fun dream. =P

i had yet another mika dream last night.

i was at a restaurant with my family. well it was my mom and dad, and other people. someone at my table started yelling "mika!" and i looked behind me, and he was sitting at a table behind us!! i guess there was really loud music, so i mouthed "i love you" to him, and pointed at him when i said "you". and he went "me?" and i shook my head. then i walked up to his table to get an autograph, and i older guy walked up to me and said we're all going to take a group picture with him. so i was a bit bummed, but took it anyway. i think mika was wearing a white shirt with some orange on it. i can't think what color pants though. then i went to the bathroom, and when i was walking out of the hallway, i saw mika, and asked if he could take a picture with just me. there was a girl from the group picture walking by, so i asked her to take it. while she was trying to figure out the camera, mika leaned on me, and started kissing me. then i said to the girl "did you get that?", she looked totally clueless. then he picked me up, and was kind of twirling with me, and somehow i was able to pick him up (i'm very strong in this dream". and she just kept taking pictures.

then i said thank you, gave him a hug, and returned to my and told everyone what happened.

it was a great dream.

good dream indeed!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Omg thank goodness i am not the only one dreaming about mika! OKay this dream made me want to cry and punch my pillow.

I was sitting and thinking about (the day that you're goona die your wrinkled eyes...off subject) mika of course his beautiful brown eyes and such when I decided to go visit him. I saw him kissing (a long awkward kiss) Christina Aguilera. I was angry because I was in love with him and I thought that he needed someone more like him. While they were swimming together in his pool I held up signs that said back-off christie on them and more signs that i can't say on here. he just got slightly irritated and she left. I then somehow got over the gate and snuck in. somehow christina "teleported" back into his house and they were kissing again. When i woke up from the dream I was angry. IT FELT SO REAL!

I just copied and pasted my dream from mika forums so i wouldn't have to rewrite my madness!

Omg thank goodness i am not the only one dreaming about mika! OKay this dream made me want to cry and punch my pillow.

I was sitting and thinking about (the day that you're goona die your wrinkled eyes...off subject) mika of course his beautiful brown eyes and such when I decided to go visit him. I saw him kissing (a long awkward kiss) Christina Aguilera. I was angry because I was in love with him and I thought that he needed someone more like him. While they were swimming together in his pool I held up signs that said back-off christie on them and more signs that i can't say on here. he just got slightly irritated and she left. I then somehow got over the gate and snuck in. somehow christina "teleported" back into his house and they were kissing again. When i woke up from the dream I was angry. IT FELT SO REAL!

I just copied and pasted my dream from mika forums so i wouldn't have to rewrite my madness!

haha!wow!lol!:naughty:

I had a dream once that I was walking to Millet (a small town like a half hour drive from where I live) and I stumbled upon some construction gear and a shack. I was tired and thirsty, because I had been walking for quite a while, so I stopped in the shack and it was this restaurant-type thing. I think it had a stage... In any case, somehow I bumped into Mika and we chatted and then after we had finished eating he offered to give me a ride to Millet. On his bulldozer. So him, Martin and I all got on this bulldozer and it drove us to my destination (yes, it was driving itself!) and I woke up!

That's the only dream I've had and remembered!

Lol!:roftl:

Mika has a bulldozer!:roftl:

I had this dream while I was in Paris:

Me and Mika were at the top of the Eiffel Tower and he told me I had to jump off the edge with him. I said "No! I don't want to die!"

So he said "You won't die! I have my magic dungerees on!" (He did have dungerees on).

I agreed to jump off, then the eiffel tower got really small and I didn't need to jump, I just stepped off with him and tripped over and landed flat on my face (unconscious).

When I regained consciousness, me and Mika were in my school and Mika was a new student, (which is weird coz it's an all girls school) and we had this tug-of-war in this random corridor in my school with me, Mika and all my friends on one side and the bitchy, nasty girls on the other. We won and they all fell over into this hole that suddenly appeared in the middle of the corridor. Mika hugged me and was about to kiss me when I, also, fell through the hole. :thumbdown:

Then I woke up.

Wahay, fun dream. =P

I laughed.:roftl:

That's pretty funny.:roftl:

i've just remembered another dream i had 2 weeks ago.

i was in london (once again, but not in wood green) in south kensington and i was looking at the dinosaurs (this aint real, like i thought i saw him in science mueseum in another thread) in the natural history museum, when mika came up behind me at a triceratops exhibit. he started singing love today for me.:wub2: luckily, the place was almost nearly empty. then, we somehow appeared at my house, like, over 150 miles away from london!? weird. anyway, my freinds came round and started saying to mika that i fancy him (i secretly do, accidently blurted it out infront of them on thurs, the last thing i wanted them to know!) and he started hugging me and kissing me then my friends said:"uh, we'll leave you and your making out session" quite disturbing, my friends always have it on their mind:naughty:. and then got back to london, again, he took me to a chinese resturant and had noodles, yum! and that bit in lady and the tramp when they have the spagghetti and they then kiss, well, that happened, then my mum woke me up. when she walked out of room, i was like DAMNIT!!!

i hate it when people wake me up from really good dreams!:thumbdown:

i've just remembered another dream i had 2 weeks ago.

i was in london (once again' date=' but not in wood green) in south kensington and i was looking at the dinosaurs (this aint real, like i thought i saw him in science mueseum in another thread) in the natural history museum, when mika came up behind me at a triceratops exhibit. he started singing love today for me.:wub2: luckily, the place was almost nearly empty. then, we somehow appeared at my house, like, over 150 miles away from london!? weird. anyway, my freinds came round and started saying to mika that i fancy him (i secretly do, accidently blurted it out infront of them on thurs, the last thing i wanted them to know!) and he started hugging me and kissing me then my friends said:"uh, we'll leave you and your making out session" quite disturbing, my friends always have it on their mind:naughty:. and then got back to london, again, he took me to a chinese resturant and had noodles, yum! and that bit in lady and the tramp when they have the spagghetti and they then kiss, well, that happened, then my mum woke me up. when she walked out of room, i was like DAMNIT!!!

i hate it when people wake me up from really good dreams!:thumbdown:[/quote']

UGHH. I hate that too. It's so IRRATATING.

Haha. Some of my friends know I have a crush on him... they don't see why... o_O. Meh... they're the crazy ones. =P

LOL!!! I have really odd dreams about odd things...babies, mika ,death, empire state building, driving,car wash, mary-kate and ashley, really odd things and with my odd dream pattern i think i'll be seeing more of mika...which could be a bad thing..but at least i will get to see his face again:mf_lustslow:

LOL!!! I have really odd dreams about odd things...babies, mika ,death, empire state building, driving,car wash, mary-kate and ashley, really odd things and with my odd dream pattern i think i'll be seeing more of mika...which could be a bad thing..but at least i will get to see his face again:mf_lustslow:

MK and Ashley??? :bleh:

i was dreaming tonight that Mika was living in my town, next street to mine... and everyday i was going for a walk to see him and everytime he was outside i was trying not to follow him but to be close and see what he was going to do... i remember that he was having blue t-shirt and purlple pants on :mf_lustslow: and one time he had guitar and told me that he's going to play on it somewhere and asked me if i wanna go with him :mf_lustslow:

MK and Ashley??? :bleh:

i was dreaming tonight that Mika was living in my town, next street to mine... and everyday i was going for a walk to see him and everytime he was outside i was trying not to follow him but to be close and see what he was going to do... i remember that he was having blue t-shirt and purlple pants on :mf_lustslow: and one time he had guitar and told me that he's going to play on it somewhere and asked me if i wanna go with him :mf_lustslow:

I just had a dream last night that mika made a movie and was coming over to my house to tell me, but this guy elaine from seinfeld was dating came over and started sleeping in my dad's chair, and then mika came and we all went to the theatre to see it and it was amazing and then i tried to kiss mika but then nothing happened:blink: