Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

really??? :blink::boxed:

maybe i've dreamt of Mika a lot !!

when i was younger i always dream of riding a massive bicycle to everywhere ... but i can't even make a turn on a bicycle ...

Maybe you did. It's mostly the important dreams you remember..

I had a nightmare about Mika once. In my dream he was dead :sad: I felt really empty and everybody was smiling and I couldn't stop crying. I was in total shock! And everybody on the mfc was talking about his funeral and stuff and I just couldn't believe that he was really gone.. It was terrible! When i woke up I was like: oh thank god! Mika is still alive, it was just a dream.. And in an other dream I was at his concert and I was at the front and i could touch his shoes and that's all i remember:wink2:

oh, i managed to go through several pages ...

how often do you dream a dream ? I only dream once a month i think !! i can't even sleep sometime !!!!

are you all taking medicine to dream the dreams ??????????

i think you all mix up imaginations with dreams !!

Hahahaha..who would be jobless enough to "make up" dreams anyway?

Of course none of us made up anything..they're all real dreams.

I happen to dream about Mika every single night, ever since I went to his gig.

And the dream doesnt even have to be about him...he just happens to be there, like a passer-by on the street or something.

When you like someone alot, and you think of nothing but that someone, (in my case, Mika), then obviously your subconcious mind continues thinking about him/her as you sleep. And as a result, a dream is formed!

I had the strangest dream ever last night...

The LICM fan CD was completed, and all of us from the MFC met up at one of Mika's 2008 gigs. (Not sure which one exactly)....the whole scene kinda dissolved, and then we all re-appeared in a court room, behind bars!

Mika was sitting next to the judge, testifying against us...

...None of us had enough money to pay him the million pounds...so we were all sentenced to death.:blink:

...I woke up and...this has been the expression stuck on my face for the past few hours-:shocked:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa!!!! It's a very macabre dream but I'm laughing!

This is a good candidate for the weirdest dream ever!!! :mfr_lol:

If that's weird...then what on earth is mine considered?:shocked:

Yours is pretty weird...but atleast you weren't beheaded along with everyone else on the MFC!:bleh:

Haha, yeah your was weirder, having your head chopped off is not fun. :naughty:

My dream was trying to say something to me..it was a sign i should go to Mika's gigs in Feb.:punk:

Now imagine that happening in real life...what does this dream mean? That in february I will get pushed off the Big Ben or something?

But the positive thing is, I happened to kick the ass of one of my former bullies (I pushed him off a stairs, but before this post get's PG13 rated, he survived)

i think i catch what you mean now !! well, for a bit, not entirely

oh, i really dunno, im too tired to recall all the 'dreams' now and it's tiring to read posts ... especially my own posts

and im not sure it's convincing enough to tell that all the artists and songs, they just turned up in my mind ... i caught everything up later. and all the posts here as well, including got something shot, like......, I checked the lyrics just yesterday ... i never meant to hurt anyone or do something from the high ceiling though the fact turned out i did it all in my 'dream' and they worked like a chain ?? i am kind of scared of myself now :giveup:

as long as it happened, as whoever i am, i have no choice now

but it's much better than watching tele back home with my dad, for sure :bored:

But then I wanted to go inside and a bike hit me and guess who was on the bike...yeah the Mikster. He laughed and I laughed too (if that would happen in real life, I sure wouldn't laugh:mf_rosetinted: ) and there was a man with lots of chickens who had a chicken farm or something.

can you tell me, who is Mikster and what the hell does chicken mean ???

can you tell me, who is Mikster and what the hell does chicken mean ???

Mikster is a nickname for Mika I happen to use quite a lot and chicken, well chicken is uhm...you know the story aboyt the birds and the bees:roftl:

And if I'd make it all up, I wouldn't likely make up that I was almost thrown off a building and rejected by my favorite artist:shocked:

• 2 weeks later...

Dream alert!!!

Ok so this one I had last night and it was sooo totally unexpected!

So I sign in on msn, and I find out that someone added me. I dont usually accept strangers, so I hesitated a little. But there was this voice in my head that kept on telling me to accept. So..I did. I never chatted with the person but somehow, I came to know who it was and we met up here in Dubai. And guess who it was? Nopes...not Mika. It was...of all people...Zuleika Allegra.:blink:

So we hugged and said hello and bla bla...and we hung out and bla...according to my dream, she loved to shop. So I took her to all the hot spots in Dubai and bla...and I also remember standing next to her to see how tall she was. (I'm 5'10" and I'm 15...and I reached her eye section, so I suppose she was about 6'2" in my dream...which I doubt to be her actual height..) anyways....and then we walked out to a parking lot, having some ice cream, and suddenly, she brought up Mika. So we talked about him....she was asking me stuff like: "What do you love most about him?" and "When did you first like him?" etc etc....she even mentioned he is pretty annoying!:bleh:

So then she tells me with this bored look on her face" "You know...I think he likes you".

And I was like:shocked: :blink:

Somehow...he knew me...and even in the dream, I didnt know that he knew me! To me it was just like reality; I'm a super fan, and he has no idea about anything to do with me.

So I was like" HUH??", with this EXTREMELY confused look on my face.

And she just shrugged her shoulders and said:"Yep".

So we continued walking to our car (I dont even drive but in the dream I did) and for some reason, I stop next to this car that was leaving its parking space. The car stops by me, the window rolls down, and the next thing I know, Mika's face is beaming and smiling so widely at me from the car. Then he looked shy..:blush-anim-cl: and gave me a little wave...and then drove off!!! He looked just like a 10 year old who had a crush on another 10 year old!!! It was sooo cute and hilarious and weird! Totally unexpected.:boxed:

i had weird dreams last night...there was a chubby guy called Mika. he was standing in the forest staring at me. i wanted him to become my best friend but he never said a word. in the end i said to him: you won't ever call me, so i won't go on your nerves anymore. then i left him standing in the forest and walked away. :blink:

ive like...had a few mika dreams lately, and its been kreeping me out...i had 3 consecutive ones in one night (i kept waking up :boxed: )

period ended, gotta go to next period now! haha (yes im in school) :wub2:

Few days ago I dreamed reading in newspaper that Mika is coming to do the show in my city.On August 17th.I want to see his performance live so much that I started to dream about it!Unfortunately,it's going to stay in dreams... :thumbdown:

I've had a couple of Mika dreams, first one I was in a night club and Mika came up to me and gave me the biggest hug I had ever had, I woke up from my dream and I was actually crying it was so real, the other was 2 days ago, I went to a concert but got to meet him first (my ultimate dream!) he was wearing a white shirt and black trousers and sunglasses, I told him about a pact I had with 2 friends that whoever met him first had to pass on kisses from the other two but it had to be on the lips, he said ok and licked his lips and I kissed him, I then watched him in concert and there was only about 10 people there and he kept jumping off stage and running round the place, I kept trying to take a photo of him but my camera wouldn't work!:wub2:

i doubt it's a real dream or not, it's all your imagination i think, r u telling the truth or you just made up something to put it in a 'dream'??

to be honest, i don't think any human being can remember a dream with so many fluffy characters and details ... really weird !

and i don't think Mika would ever be that mean to a fan, saying 'i don't like it !!' and walk away !! well, if that happens to me, I'll kick him in his shins, pull his granny curls and poke his eye balls !!!!

it's such a shame that i've never dreamt about Mika ... it'd be nice if he pops up in my dreams ... even my dog, he is not in my dreams

i once dreamt of Patrick Wolf and my boss standing together giving me a slytherine smile and saying something like : come along ....... Jackie ... we can help you there !! then I was like : Oooooooh, bai gai gai, it's thai, means 'go away!!'

Actually, I have had extremely detailed dreams before and other times, I just remember the very small deatils. It depends.

Anyway, I had a dream a week or so ago, and I don't remember much, but I'll post what it was anyway, because it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling:wub2:

So, I been to a Mika gig, and afterwards, Mika ended up staying at my house. I'm not sure how it ended up like that, but he did. He obviously knew I was a crazy fan (It wouldn't have been hard to work out if he'd been in my bedroom anyway:naughty: ) so we ended up sitting on the edge of the bath, with his arm around me and I was leaning on him.

I said something like "You may not love me, but I can pretend anyway."

And he said "Well, I do like you..."

But I replied "But it's easier to pretend."

We sat there for ages in my dream, just staring at my blurred bathroom window, where it looked like the sun had half-set. There was lots more to it, but I don't remember any of it (except the fact there was more).

I just remembered another Mika dream I had I think it was one of the first, all I can remember was standing next to Mika somewhere and leaning over towards him and trying to smell him as I had read somewhere by someone who had met him (unfortunately I haven't! I want some Mika chicken!) that he smells nice! Anyone tell me if he does smell nice?:wub2:

I just remembered another Mika dream I had I think it was one of the first, all I can remember was standing next to Mika somewhere and leaning over towards him and trying to smell him as I had read somewhere by someone who had met him (unfortunately I haven't! I want some Mika chicken!) that he smells nice! Anyone tell me if he does smell nice?:wub2:

dunno..what answer do you want, "he's an angel smelling paradise!"??.. I don't think when he's all sweat that would perfume of sandalwood&cinnamon:naughty:

dunno..what answer do you want, "he's an angel smelling paradise!"??.. I don't think when he's all sweat that would perfume of sandalwood&cinnamon:naughty:

I'd still go with the sweaty smell! LOL:wub2: I was just wondering if anyone had got close enough to see what he smells like?

why u can all have chicken dreams about Mika ?!!!! bet you take drugs !

u know waht ? he smells like mehhhh :bleh: