Yoppappop

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooooooooooo !

I went to pick Mirtilla up in the morning at the bus station to take her home and drop her stuffs there, and get ready for queueing the whole afternoon...

We left the house around 11:45am and arrived in the queue at 12:30pm, about 10 people in front of us, so 1st row all the way, for pretty sure...

Nothing really happened during the queueing, so i'll skip this part... The so-called animations were only a quizz with 5 questions and promo singles of Grace Kelly and Relax to win (i didn't get in it since i have them both :biggrin2: ), graciously provided to the Mikawebsite by Universal...

Then queueing, queueing, still queueing... Until 6:30pm when they opened the doors... We kinda rushed to the entrance, passed the security post, to find finally another door closed just before the venue itself. So we waited there again for a bit, everybody was just messed up, not anymore by order of arrival in the initial queue... But i was still just in front of the doors, and the others were with me, so no problem...

We waited again... Cause it's so amusing... And they finally opened these second doors around 7:15pm to see litterally run to the stage... We all managed to get front row :punk: There was a sort of little part of the stage avancing in the audience, and i could have been there but thought it would be better to be just front row (thought it was some sort of "security part of the stage"... Bad thought... He came there more than often to touch everybody's hands)...

Support Band : Something Something Something (don't remember the name by now but there were 3 words in it) they were from Toronto Canada and were about 18 years old :naughty: Actually, i'm just kidding, they were really good, better than Pull Tiger Tail in my opinion... But i really didn't like Pull Tiger Tail :biggrin2:

Anyway : bla bla bla, Mika went on stage after a 20-30min pause between them (coooooool, quick) and started as usual with Relax, then Big Girl, then bla bla bla all the other songs... Not really important. Lorna came on stage for Happy Ending, he sang Any Other World, sang covers of Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back, etc. etc. Nothing new...

Something new for France, though : he had the energy of one thousand people on stage :shocked: I never saw him like that ! It was really pleasant, jumping all around, chatting (a tiny bit) with the audience, etc. Really happy to be there ! Nothing to see with the Trabendo...

Anyway : AWESOME, electrifying (Grease was playing in the taxi we took to go home, so my vocabulary...)

Love Today finale, as official #1 fan of it, was GREEEEEAAAAAAAAAT !!! I'm even more falling in love with Cherisse and Martin after every gig :wub2:

Bla bla bla...

After the gig, we were all hyper excited and went to wait outside the artists entrance... For quite a while, actually, i guess we left the venue around 11pm and they closed the door around 1:30am. And we were waiting... They said at the last moment that he had left in his car... But the car HAD to pass in front of us since it was a one way street :naughty: So so it did, and they had to stop to make him hop off and sign some autograph, very nicely... As usual... Everybody was pushing me front, leaving me there place in the "queue" (that was more a "crowd" than a "queue"... I was the attraction of the queue, the "one" who had never met him... But some cars were waiting behind at a point, and as i was about 5cm to him, he said "Ok, Bye everybody !!" And no need to say that i didn't get anything signed... So, cursed or not ? :roftl:

So i was like "It's ok, it has become like a game..." but Mirtilla was really disappointed cause she didn't get anything signed either. I tried to cheer her up, but well... She was very disappointed. No chatting with Martin, no Mika...

I forgot to say something !

During the queue, we met a lot of people from the MikaWebsite, including those who had won the meeting with Mika ! They were all very kind, so we chatted a lot, and i ended up giving to one of them an Apple Badge (Apples Represent :mf_rosetinted: ) and a little message to Mika saying "Why don't you like me, Why don't you like me, without meeting me, man ?" :naughty: And "My hair would like to know what your problem is with it" and something else i don't remember... So they were supposed to meet him just after the concert... And they did !!!!! :yay: The one i gave the apple badge and the message was (luckily) Laurence (she sometimes post here) and she was the one who talked to him most of the little time they had with him... She came outside to join us when we were waiting at the artists entrance to tell us eveything... So exciting ! She said she told him that Olivia was there and he said "Is she there ?" and she said "No" cause she was thinking "with them at the meeting" but he asked again "But did she got to the concert ?" and so she said yes :bleh: But nothing after that... He knew who i was, still, but not willing to meet me more than usual :roftl:

I'm using too many smileys, so i have to do it in a lot of parts...

Bla bla bla, so we waited, they closed the door and the car stopped, he signed, stopped signing just before i got anything and the car left...

BUT there was a little café just next to the Olympia... And we spotted the group there, having dinner... We were about 10 and some of us were litteraly dying to drink something... The wanted to go to the café where we spotted everybody, we saw the car dropping Mika at the café too, but were really hesitating like "Would it seem annoying ? or so"... But we ended up going there eventually :biggrin2:

We sitted all the 10 of us at some tables, not next to them, but it was hard since they were all occupying half of the café :roftl: But we just chatted, ordered and laughed with the waiter, everything cool... Hats off, girls (and Johnny) :mf_rosetinted: I saw Mika's mum and she saw me and i just smiled (cause i had met het in the hall of the Olympia, i told her that i was amoung the one in London May14th, etc. and she said she recognized me)... But our (discrete) cover were off :naughty: But we went on doing our things, "not paying attention to them" (yeah, right...). The Relax video was aired on the TV in the café, and Mika's table with sister and Jerry was just under the TV, he watched it as if he had never saw it :blink: And called eveybody to see it too... And they were all like if they had never saw it... But i still like this video... Off topic :biggrin2:

Bla bla bla, so we took pics of us all (i accidentally deleted the one with the whole group, i'm slapping myself right now, i don't understand how or when), chatted, laughed, it was SO COOL.

And now the IMPORTANT PART is coming :biggrin2:

Dude, that is CRAZY!

You will never believe what you'll read..

So at a point, i saw Mika (cause yes i was spying) looking at our tables, and i just yelled "Hey !! I am Olivia !!!" :roftl: So he said "Oh you are !!!" And i yelled "Yes !! What is your problem with my hair ?!" :roftl: And he said he had no problem with it. The case is SOLVED ! :biggrin2:

And bla bla bla... He was about to leave so he stood up and went to our table, we chatted a bit a lot with him, talked to me, kissed me (cause i stood up too) and i asked for a picture "please please please" and he said "ok, but just you" :punk: :punk: And i got it :punk: Laurence took a first one, and i noticed he wasn't smiling so i said "Hey ! You weren't smiling on my pic !" and he said "oh, ok another one" and And bla bla bla again, i asked him if he would be wearing the apple badge at SH, he said a shy "maybe"... Apples, i'm not sure about that, but i'll have tried !

I didn't manage to place anything about Jack, or Bab or anybody cause he was really tired... I'm sorry girls, but in 10 years of time, when i meet him again, i'll try...

And i said i would be at SH, etc. etc. A lot of tiny things...

GOT MY PIC :mf_rosetinted:

And the thing ended up Jerry saying Mika was paying for our drinks... Can YOU all do better than that ???

Thank you Yop - I had to delete my other post because I took so long typing it (kids...) that it wouldn't have made sense since you gave us part 2 = oh never mind..

OMG - you were in the same cafe!!!!!!

And after that, we had a chat with his mum cause she was the last one front of the café after everybody left, and she said something about a taxi, that she had looked for a taxi, but she couldn't find any... And we yelled at every taxi passing in front of us :biggrin2: To finally understand that she didn't need a taxi and was yelling at them for us :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: She left walking with someone, probably a friend or something...

I love life :wink2:

And the thing ended up Jerry saying Mika was paying for our drinks... Can YOU all do better than that ???

No, that is the closest thing anyone here is ever going to get to a date with Mika. Amazing! Worth the wait, non??

And after that, we had a chat with his mum cause she was the last one front of the café after everybody left, and she said something about a taxi, that she had looked for a taxi, but she couldn't find any... And we yelled at every taxi passing in front of us :biggrin2: To finally understand that she didn't need a taxi and was yelling at them for us :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: She left walking with someone, probably a friend or something...

I love life :wink2:

I'd love life too if I were you! Dang!

So, 2 questions, where did he kiss you exactly? And what did he smell like? :roftl:

I'd love life too if I were you! Dang!

So, 2 questions, where did he kiss you exactly? And what did he smell like? :roftl:

On the cheeks you naughty girl :naughty:

And i absoloutely don't know what he smelled like :boxed: I usually only smell food before eating...

:groupwave::woot_jump:AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

You got a kiss!

You got a pic!

He knew and remembered who you were!

HE PAID FOR YOUR DRINKS!!!!

OMG!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Yop! WOW - MIKA's the BEST! :woot_jump: