• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

concert061fk3.th.jpg

Proof :mf_rosetinted:

The pics of the concert will come later... Like, when i'll have slept a bit...

Awwwww! That's an adorable pic! Is that the 2nd one you made him smile for?!!! (ha ha) :roftl:

Where's Mirtilla? She was the one who made the ringtone, am I right? :biggrin2:

I hope you've told him about that :thumb_yello:

yes, she is! lovely mirtilla....

i hope she is sleeping now!

she was back home this morning after sleeping 2 hours and eating barely nothing!

we'd better let her rest a while, or she may write bubbles....

wahoo ... i've just seen the report of olivia :mf_lustslow: !!

it's really an amazing experience !! :roftl: the best part being of course that you had a drink with the entire staff ... simply wahoo ... :punk:

post the pics !!

( and by the way werchter was really great... I only wish i could have been in paris and in werchter at the same time so that i could have enjoyed both :blush-anim-cl: !!

mais je me rattraperai au zenith :biggrin2: !! )

Hey you all !!

Mirtilla must be sleeping right now, and she deserves it after 2 hours and a half sleep since friday... We didn't manage to tell him precise things, basically cause i was talking a lot :biggrin2: and Mirtilla didn't say anything... She was feeling shy :blush-anim-cl:

And that's the second pic i yelled at him to get :naughty: Now that i remember i quite yelled at him a lot last night :roftl: !!! But i have a high decibel level, naturally... Pain in the as*, remember ? On the first one, he was doing that "pose face" with the eyes and everything... No, no, no, not that one for me, guy :mf_rosetinted: I want you to show the world you're happy with me :lmao:

Hey you all !!

Mirtilla must be sleeping right now, and she deserves it after 2 hours and a half sleep since friday... We didn't manage to tell him precise things, basically cause i was talking a lot and Mirtilla didn't say anything... She was feeling shy

And that's the second pic i yelled at him to get :naughty: Now that i remember i quite yelled at him a lot last night :roftl: !!! But i have a high decibel level, naturally... Pain in the as*, remember ? On the first one, he was doing that "pose face" with the eyes and everything... No, no, no, not that one for me, guy :mf_rosetinted: I want you to show the world you're happy with me :lmao:

Hey Yop, I can see it right in my mind's eye, the appleman's assistant knackered and unable to fend anymore yelled at by big hairy brainy P.I.T.A. Yop :biggrin2: Priceless. And he paid for your drinks, now what does that mean? :wink2:

Can you post the pose pic, too? I don't quite get what you mean by the 'eyes and everything', there are eyes in the happy pic as well... :blink:

You will never believe what you'll read..

So at a point, i saw Mika (cause yes i was spying) looking at our tables, and i just yelled "Hey !! I am Olivia !!!" So he said "Oh you are !!!" And i yelled "Yes !! What is your problem with my hair ?!" And he said he had no problem with it. The case is SOLVED !

And bla bla bla... He was about to leave so he stood up and went to our table, we chatted a bit a lot with him, talked to me, kissed me (cause i stood up too) and i asked for a picture "please please please" and he said "ok, but just you" :punk: :punk: And i got it :punk: Laurence took a first one, and i noticed he wasn't smiling so i said "Hey ! You weren't smiling on my pic !" and he said "oh, ok another one" and And bla bla bla again, i asked him if he would be wearing the apple badge at SH, he said a shy "maybe"... Apples, i'm not sure about that, but i'll have tried !

I didn't manage to place anything about Jack, or Bab or anybody cause he was really tired... I'm sorry girls, but in 10 years of time, when i meet him again, i'll try...

And i said i would be at SH, etc. etc. A lot of tiny things...

GOT MY PIC :mf_rosetinted:

And the thing ended up Jerry saying Mika was paying for our drinks... Can YOU all do better than that ???

I'm very happy for you...so...the destiny...out a Risto-Bar...:mf_rosetinted:

Hey you all !!

Mirtilla must be sleeping right now, and she deserves it after 2 hours and a half sleep since friday... We didn't manage to tell him precise things, basically cause i was talking a lot :biggrin2: and Mirtilla didn't say anything... She was feeling shy :blush-anim-cl:

I perfectly understand Mirtilla...In this moment I'm at telephone with her speaking about this...

I sooooooo didn't know that she was the one who had made the ringtone !! We could easily have placed that in the conversation since she was there ! And he made me speak in French (cause i started in English naturally and then went on cause Mirtilla was there and he said that we should speak French and that destabilized me so i forgot why i was talking English :boxed: )...

I'm not just talking about "eyes" in the picture !! :lmao: I'm talking about "THE eyes", like in "sexy eyes and everything" :lmao: Here is the other pic : concert060cm5.th.jpg

I sooooooo didn't know that she was the one who had made the ringtone !! We could easily have placed that in the conversation since she was there ! And he made me speak in French (cause i started in English naturally and then went on cause Mirtilla was there and he said that we should speak French and that destabilized me so i forgot why i was talking English :boxed: )...

I'm not just talking about "eyes" in the picture !! :lmao: I'm talking about "THE eyes", like in "sexy eyes and everything" :lmao: Here is the other pic : concert060cm5.th.jpg

Don't bother, Yop, this was not exactly what I'd call an everyday situation, I mean after all you have met him, I'd say that is something. I didn't mean to portray you as rude or anything not mentioning Mirtilla's ingenious ringtone (still makes me :roftl: )

Oh, and now I perfectly understand what you meant by 'THE eyes' - the mag face - it must be some kind of reflex already facing a camera...:bleh:

You should have done that, too in that pic, it could have been the perfect new ad for a Calvin Klein fragrance :lmao:

Love Today finale, as official #1 fan of it, was GREEEEEAAAAAAAAAT !!! I'm even more falling in love with Cherisse and Martin after every gig :wub2:

don't tell me!:blush-anim-cl: my lovely Martin..:wub2:

So i was like "It's ok, it has become like a game..." but Mirtilla was really disappointed cause she didn't get anything signed either. I tried to cheer her up, but well... She was very disappointed. No chatting with Martin, no Mika...

i wasn't disappointed cause i didn't got signed anything, i already have my LICM signed so it's enough for me. i just wanted to give robertina's letter to him and wished to have a little chat with him but immediately realized it was impossible, due to the huge crowd and the fact that his car was waiting on the street. I was sorry for you cause you've been trying to meet him for AGES and it's like a curse for the two of you! but then i saw you were happy anyway, i told you i love your life philosphy:wink2:

I was sad cause i wanted a contact, a real one, with Martin..:blush-anim-cl:

Where's Mirtilla? She was the one who made the ringtone, am I right? :biggrin2:

I hope you've told him about that :thumb_yello:

yes i was shy, and then he started speaking french and i moved my attention to somewhere else.... *cough*Martin in front of me*cough*

btw i wouldn't have mentioned my ringtone: he's already thinking whoever made it is insane, would i give to this insanely crazy person a face?:naughty:

BUT he something like pointed to me (at least i thought it was me. i like to think it was me, so don't break my illusion:bleh: ) while singing I Want You Back, and i was on cloud 9:biggrin2:

Oh, btw, i haven't slept at all. i just needed to reorder my thoughts..i'm confused about last night, and i've contrasting feelings about it so i needed to take some time off.

and here's the tshirt i made and wore yesterday:

post-1182-142983664929_thumb.jpg

Catch some sleep, Mirtilla :wink2:

And I totally think he would have freaked out (in a postive sense of couse) if he had been told that you're the face to that 'insane' ringtone :thumb_yello:

You shirt is GREAT! How long has it taken to make it?

i've added pictures of the show in Paris on my blog : http://zimoozimoo.spaces.live.com/

i hope you enjoy them

thank you! i took only 2 pics of him and then i gave up, cause it's always the same story: everytime i push the button he turns and the pic is trashy.:sneaky2:

Catch some sleep, Mirtilla :wink2:

And I totally think he would have freaked out (in a postive sense of couse) if he had been told that you're the face to that 'insane' ringtone :thumb_yello:

You shirt is GREAT! How long has it taken to make it?

oh thank you! well, i already made the draws few time ago so the hardest work was sewing the draws to the shirt:shocked: :bleh:

Oh noo ! Robertina had a letter for him ! I didn't know that either :boxed: I think i knew nothing that night, i'm sure we would have manage to give him the letter, and i'm sure he would have laughed at the "crazy ringtone maker"... Not in a bad laugh of course ! Too bad...

And your shirt was amazing, once again !! Good job in the middle of the night ! :thumb_yello::wink2:

mirtilla, awwww.. I'm SO glad you had a great time!! :yay: I haven't had the time to read all or see pics, just came on forum and have not been online whole weekend almost. but it's SO amazing!! and the shirt rocks :mf_rosetinted:

yop, you met him you met him you met him!!! and got a great pic with him even!! :punk: I'm bloody jealous! :naughty:

concert061fk3.th.jpg

Proof :mf_rosetinted:

The pics of the concert will come later... Like, when i'll have slept a bit...

That is one fabulous picture. You both look great.

Well done for the better than average meet (as if there's any such thing)