Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

(omg...i shouldn't since in Italy there are just a few articles about him :tears: )

Be happy! There are no articles about him in Slovenia.:thumbdown::sneaky2: And trust me I know. I'm 22 but whenever I go to a store I check all the teen magazines to see if they have an article about Mika. Nothing so far.:thumbdown:

Well, there was only one article so far-in a music magazine and they liked him.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, call me crazy, but I LOVE the photos where his hair is almost completely straight. Like these:

glasses.jpg

file.jpg

beztytuumv2.jpg

When it straightens out, it still has plenty of volume, shine, and is the perfect length. One of my little dreams is to see his hair straightened and pulled back into a ponytail. I can't even tell you how much I would enjoy that. :mf_lustslow:

i agree with you!

a few weeks ago i saw a picture of him with short straight hair, but i can't find it anymore! the picture is black & white and he carries a bag around his shoulder.

HELP!

OK, call me crazy, but I LOVE the photos where his hair is almost completely straight. Like these:

glasses.jpg

file.jpg

beztytuumv2.jpg

When it straightens out, it still has plenty of volume, shine, and is the perfect length. One of my little dreams is to see his hair straightened and pulled back into a ponytail. I can't even tell you how much I would enjoy that. :mf_lustslow:

I do to,he`s so much hotter,I dunno why,it somehow gives him smth classical an elegant...dun ask me to explain because I can`t ,just that I love it when he`s got his hair a bit more straight

the las one is killing me

*drooling in the corner*

t`was not me...:mf_rosetinted:

I have this mag! :tongue2:

ahah! just to make you a bit envious :roftl:

(omg...i shouldn't since in Italy there are just a few articles about him :tears: )

I don`t have Mika in paper form...the pity...

Be happy! There are no articles about him in Slovenia.:thumbdown::sneaky2: And trust me I know. I'm 22 but whenever I go to a store I check all the teen magazines to see if they have an article about Mika. Nothing so far.:thumbdown:

Well, there was only one article so far-in a music magazine and they liked him.:thumb_yello:

Same here.... In Portugal the only way you have to hear about Mika is in ONE:shocked: station of radio!

:mad:

haha!

What's the name of the magazine you talk about?

Rolling Stone..the May one

:thumbdown:I can understand you...now I can't find anything...

I don`t have Mika in paper form...the pity...

You'll have...give time! Mika's gonna dominate the world, romanian press won't be able to ignore him :huglove: