mikasounds.com UK or US?

EnFa

HI!

When you're looking at Mikas website, do you then push US or UK?

This is mostly for the non-english fans I know..

I allways go for the UK one.. I dunno why! Today I pushed US by accident, so I hurried to push the "backward" button.. There's no difference between the UK and US.. I know..

But anyways, what do you choose?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI!

When you're looking at Mikas website, do you then push US or UK?

This is mostly for the non-english fans I know..

I allways go for the UK one.. I dunno why! Today I pushed US by accident, so I hurried to push the "backward" button.. There's no difference between the UK and US.. I know..

But anyways, what do you choose?

lmao! i press the UK one...because im from the UK...

i 've never pushed the us button...

i would love mika to update his site, it seems a bit neglected...he's too busy to keep it properly updated...shame though

maybe we should update it for him...!

"On the 4th of July, Mika-honey-bunny is going to Delaware."

I choose the UK site because I prefer everything British; probably has something to do with the fact that I spent my whole school life in a British school here in Kuwait. :original:

"On the 4th of July, Mika-honey-bunny is going to Delaware."

That's my Birthdayyy!! Why can't he come to Kuwait???? :crybaby:

haha For the longest time I just automatically pressed the Uk one and then after about a month I realised that there was an option for the US one so I checked it out. I go there occasionally to look for news but otherwise, if I'm on Mikasounds I go to the UK version. Still not sure why, its just my preference. Love them both, though ^_^

:blink: How do you know he's going to be in Delaware!? How can he be in delaware in July? His tour of the states is in June and then he goes back to europe. Right? *checks myspace* Ya, he's in Dublin on the 7th. Is he staying in the states til july 4th just to play in Delaware and then going on to ireland? Where did you get your information!? :shocked: I must know about the tour *crying fit*