New Mika fan here...any other "mature" fans?

mgpm

Hello all!!!! Here's my story....

I'm a 41 year old mom of 4...music lover...thought my day of really "falling in love" with a musician was waaaaay over! I LOVED Queen, loved Freddie....saw them twice with him, once with Paul Rodgers, they were awesome....more than awesome.

I enjoy music now. Plenty of music, don't get me wrong. I still get happy when I hear something I like. But when I heard Mika, I FLIPPED OUT. Literally. Heart beating, mind racing, just knock down dragged out DELIGHTED at the music. Pure unadulterated joy at this album...er...CD....err...Dowload!!! LOL!!!

I am over the moon...I think of this music morning, noon and night. I wake up in the middle of the night with, "Big girls, you are beautiful"...running through my head.

I, my new friends, am OBSESSED.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MGPM,

I'm older than you and I'm obsessed! I can't get enough Mika - it's like a drug addiction! I-tunes, i-pod, fan club, collage-in-progress..... morning, noon and night! This is insanity! Drooling over pictures..... laughing at his craziness.... my heart skips a beat every time a song comes on! I thought I was nuts until I joined this fan club and realized I wasn't the only one..... Maybe the whole world has gone crazy - over Mika!!!! Sound plausible? I SAY YES!!!!!! I think the world became a much better place when our boy Mika dropped in and decided to sing!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

Hi ya

I'm 41 too and 'mother' to loads of doggies (no kids, by choice, love em but couldn't eat a whole one!)

I also think Mika's fab and know what you mean about the racing heart etc... He's a real cutie and so full of fun. Listened to the album every single day since I got it. Saw him at Manchester and he was FAB!

Welcome to the board. Don't post as much as I'd like to cos unfortunately my work gets in the way (ha ha). Nice to hear from someone equally as 'mature' as myself. xxx

Hello all!!!! Here's my story....

I'm a 41 year old mom of 4...music lover...thought my day of really "falling in love" with a musician was waaaaay over! I LOVED Queen, loved Freddie....saw them twice with him, once with Paul Rodgers, they were awesome....more than awesome.

I enjoy music now. Plenty of music, don't get me wrong. I still get happy when I hear something I like. But when I heard Mika, I FLIPPED OUT. Literally. Heart beating, mind racing, just knock down dragged out DELIGHTED at the music. Pure unadulterated joy at this album...er...CD....err...Dowload!!! LOL!!!

I am over the moon...I think of this music morning, noon and night. I wake up in the middle of the night with, "Big girls, you are beautiful"...running through my head.

I, my new friends, am OBSESSED.

A big welcome to you! I'm glad to see that yet another Queen fan has joined us. Hope you love it here! :)