have you seen that??

paula.pop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of her!! :mf_rosetinted:

This song "You're so gay" is about Mika then?

That's what I was wondering. She says 'you're so skinny'.

And she sings 'You're so gay, though you don't like boys.' ... Could this be the answer to a question which has popped up every so often? I dunno...

Well, that is if the song is about him.

i dont think i like her a lot. first she hints that her song "you are so gay" is about MIKA and then says they are going to get married. I think she just wants to use his name and get a little more famous her self. it is nice to think about MIKA in a relationship though.:wink2:

i dont think i like her a lot. first she hints that her song "you are so gay" is about MIKA and then says they are going to get married. I think she just wants to use his name and get a little more famous her self. it is nice to think about MIKA in a relationship though.:wink2:

I am inclined to agree with Tamika, although why would Mika want to remain friends with someone who is clearly using his name to get famous, I mean, who the hell is Katie Perry???

yep, i also think "gay" in this song is meant as an insult, and so i guess the comment with the rotten tomatoes refers to that, cause mika has many gay fans and they didn't throw tomatoes at her for using "gay" as an insult? does that make sense?

does anyone understand the text and could post it here, maybe that would make it clearer? i don't understand much of it.

Jeeeeez :blink: Maybe the girl just has a sense of humour and jokes a bit around with Mika, that's what friends do most of the time you know :blink: Why analyse everything to pieces? She's a great singer, that song is absolutely awesome and there's not really a lot more to say about that in my opinion :blush-anim-cl:

(and no I don't think the song is about him btw :blink:)

If Mika were to end up with anyone, id wish it would be her....

Hmmm...you'd rather it be her than some Gold diggin' WAG wouldnt you??? Well i would.....

:wub2:

I don't know what a WAG is, but I don't think he'd end up with one anyway. She wouldn't be his type and he doesn't seem like the person who'd rush marriage with someone who's diggin' for gold. Although I don't know if you could necessarily tell, but in any case.

Katy seems like a funky gal.

I personally love Katy Perry

Saw her live and she was amazing and chatted with her afterwards and she was the sweetest person.

I think everyone might be looking a littttlle bit too much into this haha I think shes just kidding around!

Most people don't like her because she's pretty, sounds nice and seems to be related with Mika, but anyway we shall be happy for him if he finds someone who loves him ( we don't stand a chance of being with him anyway).

Haha, these confused threads started by some rumors or things some people may have said etc are so funny..!

Everybody shares their own (very different kinda) opinions and then we try to have somekinda conclusion out of it!

We're analyzing every option even most of the time we're totally lost! :lmfao:

Haha, these confused threads started by some rumors or things some people may have said etc are so funny..!

Everybody shares their own (very different kinda) opinions and then we try to have somekinda conclusion out of it!

We're analyzing every option even most of the time we're totally lost! :lmfao:

Yeah, we always end up with the most weird ideas in these posts... :D

I don't know what a WAG is, but I don't think he'd end up with one anyway. She wouldn't be his type and he doesn't seem like the person who'd rush marriage with someone who's diggin' for gold. Although I don't know if you could necessarily tell, but in any case.

Katy seems like a funky gal.

A WAG stands for wife and girlfriend of a footballer. Think Colleen, or Victoria Beckam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAGs

It has some stuff there.

Yeah, we always end up with the most weird ideas in these posts... :D

And Im laughing every time I read these.

If there's mentioned a girl with Mika,

I know the thread always ends up planning weddings or stuff like that!

omg... :naughty::roftl:

Don't know, maybe I'm totally wrong, but sometimes I have a strange feeling, that all this Mika's gay-thing is some kind of good organized media-trick just to keep people talking. And this one is just a part of that.

:cool: bold girl!!!