2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

These are brilliant cathi, thanks so much! I can't tell you how anxious this is all making me for June 12!!! :)

dcdeb

WOW - what a fabulous night. Hia to all the MFCers you are a brilliant bunch, it's nice to put faces to names. I have just got home tired but totally wound up, haven't had time to catch up on the postings yet so I apologise if I'm repeating stuff!! Congrats to Jennie - you had such a massive smile on your face last night you will be high on that for weeks!!! The gig was brilliant and Mika coming out afterwards to chat to us was awesome - He actually recognised me from the crowd - he said he saw me "giving it some" on my album cover he signed he put "thanks for edging (egging) me on from the front" and drew a little halo/question mark over his picture. What a sweetie. I gave him a necklace my girls had made for him and he said it was cool and was going to wear it - so look out for a coloured cirle (hama) necklace - I want pics if spotted!). Said that he hoped to see some of us for the video shoot (said he couldn't understand why everyone told not to come - probably cos they had thousands of emails!) - new single gonna be Big Girls!!

I've got some more photos but these are just 3 of the fan club gang for now.

Sorry about the quality - phone camera not brill quality and has no flash loving The MFC gang with MIKA (thats me at the bottom in the front with pink wig - falling over and loosing my tiara, think Mika is scared with me down there - seems to be protecting himself , cant think why??!!!LOL!) and freddies close up with MIKA

will post more when I have calmed down a bit and picked kids up from school. Looking forward to my daughters reaction to a personal autograph I got for her (she couldn't come to gig so Mika signed her unused ticket).

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

:punk:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had I left when you all had that pic with Mika?! Or was I just bouncing around somewhere along the road hahahah I seriously couldn't keep still when I came outside :biggrin2:

Ha Ha Jennie, not sure where you'd got to - you were floating somewhere in Mikaland :roftl:

Ha Ha Jennie, not sure where you'd got to - you were floating somewhere in Mikaland :roftl:

I managed to get lost finding where my dad was parked and ended up skipping through the streets of Birmingham until I got my bearings back hahaha I was completely out of it haaha :roftl:

WOW - what a fabulous night. Hia to all the MFCers you are a brilliant bunch, it's nice to put faces to names. I have just got home tired but totally wound up, haven't had time to catch up on the postings yet so I apologise if I'm repeating stuff!! Congrats to Jennie - you had such a massive smile on your face last night you will be high on that for weeks!!! The gig was brilliant and Mika coming out afterwards to chat to us was awesome - He actually recognised me from the crowd - he said he saw me "giving it some" on my album cover he signed he put "thanks for edging (egging) me on from the front" and drew a little halo/question mark over his picture. What a sweetie. I gave him a necklace my girls had made for him and he said it was cool and was going to wear it - so look out for a coloured cirle (hama) necklace - I want pics if spotted!). Said that he hoped to see some of us for the video shoot (said he couldn't understand why everyone told not to come - probably cos they had thousands of emails!) - new single gonna be Big Girls!!

Sorry about the quality - phone camera not brill quality and has no flash loving The MFC gang with MIKA (thats me at the bottom in the front with pink wig - falling over and loosing my tiara, think Mika is scared with me down there - seems to be protecting himself , cant think why??!!!LOL!) and freddies close up with MIKA

[ATTACH]1960[/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1962[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH]1963[/ATTACH]

will post more when I have calmed down a bit and picked kids up from school. Looking forward to my daughters reaction to a personal autograph I got for her (she couldn't come to gig so Mika signed her unused ticket).

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

Darn it im gutted i missed that photo opportunity in the first picture :boxed:

but oh well atleast the sign i made got in :naughty:

hey Bexxy - now I know who you was :naughty: I was up on the balcony on your side level with you, I had my fairy wand which I was waving around like a mad thing :yay: Actually I had expected that the wands would be confiscated, but I think cos my mum had one, the doorman didn't have the heart to confiscate from an 'old' lady!)

I took some pictures of the crowd, may have you in them ... I will post them up later. Could definitely make out cathi's pink wig from where I was stood, and could see Freddie singing along all night!

hahah good job you were on the balcony i am sure i managed to poke several peoples eyes out with that flower over the course of the night...i threw it onto the stage at the end of lollipop and i think it may have hit Martin :naughty:

Do you think Mika came over to our side of the stage and pointed at me ??? because i think he may have done but i was soo High i may be imagining it LOL

It was amazing everyone has covered so much so I will give highlights :

1) Mikas Mum taking photographs of us before the gig while standing waiting to go in , she is great

2) Mikas dad videoing the forum members going mental when the show was finished and we are going insane waving at him

3) The gig itself , how much he has come on in 6 months!!! , amazing and mindblowing

4) Seeing Cherisse!!!!! , she walked straight past me but I lost it and didnt chase after her , incacse I looked like a crazy stalker!!!

5) Afterwards just seeing him walk up the street , what a guy!! , signing and chatting . when the phots were being taken i said say cheese and he said NO say potaattoo! ..so funny

6) The end with all the glitter and huge massive balloons , it was bouncing , managed to get one for Mika Mad

More to follow .. the best night ever!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

5) Afterwards just seeing him walk up the street , what a guy!! , signing and chatting . when the phots were being taken i said say cheese and he said NO say potaattoo! ..so funny

Hahahahha that made me laugh :P

Oh and I agree- BEST NIGHT EVER!!! By far!!! I made a point of telling him that about 20 times I think....

It was so so funny hey Jennie potattooooooo , I was laughing in his ear!

Ohh and our very own Jennie being on stage was just amazing

Big hugs to Steph who couldnt make it

Hahahahha potatooooooo

I'm actually pretty gutted that I missed all of Grace Kelly and most of Lollipop but I can't really complain can I? Haha

I really need to sleep. I'm getting towards that hysterical sleep deprived stage right now :blink:

lol dont feel guilty we are all super happy and pleased it was you that got to go up you deserved it being First in queue :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

siigghh

im just sad all it is is memories now

July just cant come fast enough for me now

lol dont feel guilty we are all super happy and pleased it was you that got to go up you deserved it being First in queue :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

siigghh

im just sad all it is is memories now

July just cant come fast enough for me now

Yeah I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I can't help it!!

Told you I'd be first in queue didn't I?! I rooted myself to the spot hahahah (Except for when I had to go to McDonalds to the loo and got some very funny looks off people inside.....)

Roll on July - I told them I was going to go all out and dress up like a crazy person and Cherisse said to go for it :P

Yeah I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I can't help it!!

Told you I'd be first in queue didn't I?! I rooted myself to the spot hahahah (Except for when I had to go to McDonalds to the loo and got some very funny looks off people inside.....)

Roll on July - I told them I was going to go all out and dress up like a crazy person and Cherisse said to go for it :P

hahah dont worry people in macdonlds were giving me super funny looks aswell i just decided to look them in the face and smile :biggrin2:

infact everyone in the high street turned to look ....it may have been my leg warmers LOL

[ATTACH]1960[/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1962[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH]1963[/ATTACH]

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

Great photos Cathi! Thanks so much -I didn't have a camera with me. It was great meeting you. What a night!!!!!!!!!!

talking about macdonalds i havent had anything to eat since that Lollipop i was given in the queue yesterday :shocked:

I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday! I've got my lollipop from inside still :P I don't wanna eat it haha

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

Me:naughty: On two pictures:naughty: omg:naughty:

All the memories came back:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: