2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The majority of my photos didn't turn out very well. They were all cloudy looking becuase of the smoke on the stage I think and the lighting wasn't that good for pics. I'm just posting the decent ones 1st :)

2007_0517mikaBirmingham1305070178.jpg

wot happening with this one? wot r they doing...

bexx its looks much different to the leeds gig. did they play different songs and stuff? does anyway have a song list?

YES IT WAS :D :D

I've got something for you then! It might have to wait till later though, cos I've got to go to work in a minute and I have spent the morning trying to sort out the car window! (Our car got broken into in the car park :( )

I've got something for you then! It might have to wait till later though, cos I've got to go to work in a minute and I have spent the morning trying to sort out the car window! (Our car got broken into in the car park :( )
Nooooo big girl thats awful!!!!:thumbdown:

wot happening with this one? wot r they doing...

bexx its looks much different to the leeds gig. did they play different songs and stuff? does anyway have a song list?

Noo it was pretty much the same but Mika had the chicken costume on instead of the monkey :naughty:

Oh and he was involving the audience ALOT more hehe

Yeah quiet a few cars did get borken into that sucks...i hope you were able to get home alright :boxed:

Noo it was pretty much the same but Mika had the chicken costume on instead of the monkey :naughty:

Oh and he was involving the audience ALOT more hehe

You mean like getting them up on stage:P ?

EEEEEEEeeee hahahhah I'm never gonna let ANYONE forget this. My dad is just about ready to kill me right now cus I haven't shut up about it since he picked me up last night :P

2007_0517mikaBirmingham1305070130.jpg

i always get really close to Martin ...i wonder if he noticed me in the crowd..i threw my MFC flowr up onto the stage in the finale i think it may have hit Martin LOL

sorry martin