2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:yikes: I saw Mika! Mika looked at me:shocked: and signed my ticket and drew a little heart too:shocked: He was amazed that I came all the way from Estonia and he said that's so sweet and that it means so much:shocked: And I saw other people too! All are so lovely:shocked: And I am in Wales now and and and and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh:shocked:

I had the best night of my life! Seriously:shocked:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was sooo tempted to touch his back when I was on stage haha he was standing with his back to me about... 10 cm away!!!!!! it was so tempting but thought i'd be a bit unprofessional if I did :P

I got a very sweaty kiss and hug off Martin though :thumb_yello:

you held tight! how could you do that??? :naughty:

you hugged Martin?? oh you lucky!! next gig i so wish i could meet him cause i really really admire him!!

:yikes: I saw Mika! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh:shocked:

YAY!!!!! GO U!!!! happy for u :)

what ellse what ellse??? :):roftl::biggrin2:

you held tight! how could you do that??? :naughty:

you hugged Martin?? oh you lucky!! next gig i so wish i could meet him cause i really really admire him!!

He hugged me! I was facing the opposite way and felt this wet thing on my face hahaha - it's all on video too :D

:yikes: I saw Mika! Mika looked at me:shocked: and signed my ticket and drew a little heart too:shocked: He was amazed that I came all the way from Estonia and he said that's so sweet and that it means so much:shocked: And I saw other people too! All are so lovely:shocked: And I am in Wales now and and and and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh:shocked:

I'm so glad that it was everything you'd hoped it would be!

(This is very weird me being on here at work and you being at my house on my computer -Maria can use Ian's computer if she wants)

Yes last Night was amazing but i wouldnt expect anything else from a Mika concert ..... i just hope the next Mika uk tour isnt too much of a long wait :wub2:

(This is very weird me being on here at work and you being at my house on my computer -Maria can use Ian's computer if she wants)

hahaha.... so weird:naughty:

:crybaby: Why is that night over!!!!!! I wanna see him again and again and again and again!:shocked:

The concert was amazing, awesome, brilliant, fantastic, everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg:punk: :shocked:

503172493_2d013d86fc_o.jpg

Signing either Nicole or Maria's book :)

(I took that pic on my phone though - so that's the best quality I could get)

Can't believe I got my face paints all over his jacket though hahaha

I had the best night of my life! Seriously

so happy for you nicole!!! you really deserve it!

please you should type your report!!!:wink2:

I'm waiting for my friend to come online and send me it!! Can't wat too see it myself!!!

oh thank you!!!:thumb_yello: you really made my day!! i can't stop smilin today! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: my mum is a bit worried..:blink:

Seeing mIka in person only makes the obsession worse :shocked:

isnt it??? its terrible!

i hope after seeing him 2 nights in a row on june....i wont b totaly deepressed its over!

i hope i could go on with normal life! :blink:

geez its 3:30am!

YAY NICOLE WOOT.

Sounds grrrreat

It was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the people I met were sooooooo lovely and awesome!!:shocked: The concert was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have words to describe it!! And after the gig we waited outside and when Mika finally came then Mika Mad told him that I came all the way from Estonia and then Mika looked into my eyes and was like "Really" and I was "Yes" :shocked: And then Mika Mad told him about me being the second highest poster too and then he told in a very sweet voice and while looking into my eyes "Seriously?" and I was "Yes" and then he signed my ticked and drew a little heart too:wub2: :shocked: :shocked: I wanna see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who is excited:blink: Sorry if I start to talk nonsense:naughty: