2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

yes sivan i will upload them onto flickr first it may take me a while :naughty:

okee! i can wait :) i think ill send mika the link to it this week :)

u can email them to mikalive@gmail.com

ill eppreciate it!

so happy u guys had so much fun!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: this is was my face when i read you're report jennie!!! i'm so jealous of what happened to you,but also so happy for you!!!!:biggrin2: you're lucky!!!LUCKY!!!! and thank you for the pics!amazing!

bexxy i love you're pics! thank you!!!

oh and jennie that thing of the 4 years old girls is soooo sweet!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: i would have melt aswell!!! :blush-anim-cl:

But seriously. Did anyone keep ANY of the confetti XD ???

funny you should ask that Beckar LOL

i kept some from leeds and some from Birmingham i am going to make a little scrap book for myself with bits and pieces from Mika Concerts lol

hahah everyone came out of the concert with bits of glitter on them because everyone was really sweaty so it just stook everywhere :naughty:

i hope next show in LA will have conffeti!!!

argh i have to tidy up my room and i need to go out to the shops but i wont be getting anything done today i will end up sat here alll day dreaming:blink:

funny you should ask that Beckar LOL

i kept some from leeds and some from Birmingham i am going to make a little scrap book for myself with bits and pieces from Mika Concerts lol

I would take a hat and like catch it in XD :D haha. A Confetti Theif XD

I dropped my mobile phone on the floor last night too and it's broken!! :'( It's really really quiet when i'm on the phone to someone and I can't hear them! (It's not ensured either) :|

What a great night, Excellent pics guys. I did get a few videos but im kinda embarressed to show then as they're mainly of the side of the stage (me not paying attention to the camera ya see).

So that was some of MFC i saw in the crowd then while i was on the Balcony, you guys were in the centre about 4 rows back, or at least FD was :)

Hahah that's a lot of people! Nelly Furtado tried to get me to dance on stage with her a few years ago at a festival in front of 125000 people!! I COULDN'T I was just shaking my head at her going "no I can't I can't!!!" hahah I'm really shy though!!!!

oh Nelly can't stand a chance comparing to MIKA inviting you!!:biggrin2:

OH and the cutest thing EVER! When we were upstairs with him there were 2 little girls who were about 4 years old I think and their mom. and Mika was kneeling on the floor talking to them for ages and they had cute Mika T-Shirts on. For the photo with him they had to stand on a table next to him and Mika was playing around hiding his face behind their huge lollipops and it was just soooo cute to watch!!! then after their mom went 'now say thank you to Mika' and they both just ran at him to hug him (and ended up headbutting him in his crotch before he had chance to bend down a bit)

I was watching and I literally melted!

awww so cuteeee!!!!! i'm melting if i just think about it!

*sniffles*

i wish i could relive this week over and over again :wub2:

i can well imagine!!!!!:biggrin2:

omg his naked back!!!!!!!

I was sooo tempted to touch his back when I was on stage haha he was standing with his back to me about... 10 cm away!!!!!! it was so tempting but thought i'd be a bit unprofessional if I did :P

I got a very sweaty kiss and hug off Martin though :thumb_yello: