FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was amazing everyone has covered so much so I will give highlights :

1) Mikas Mum taking photographs of us before the gig while standing waiting to go in , she is great

2) Mikas dad videoing the forum members going mental when the show was finished and we are going insane waving at him

3) The gig itself , how much he has come on in 6 months!!! , amazing and mindblowing

4) Seeing Cherisse!!!!! , she walked straight past me but I lost it and didnt chase after her , incacse I looked like a crazy stalker!!!

5) Afterwards just seeing him walk up the street , what a guy!! , signing and chatting . when the phots were being taken i said say cheese and he said NO say potaattoo! ..so funny

6) The end with all the glitter and huge massive balloons , it was bouncing , managed to get one for Mika Mad

More to follow .. the best night ever!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Here hun:biggrin2:

Hey Big Girl massive hugs for what happened , come to somerset house , hes a really top lad:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Funny you should say that Freddie, I have a bid on some tickets this very minute!!! :naughty:

I think Dawn and Charlie will come along again too and I have sent Charlotte a message asking her! So expect to see us all again at Somerset House. Bring it on!!

I think we'll catch the train this time though!! :wink2: Journey home last night was a nightmare! Mark couldn't see out of his window so coming out of junctions and off slip roads onto the motorway it was a case of - toe down, close eyes and pray!!!! Then the plastic came half off the window on the M6 just outside Birmingham and it was deafening in the car so we pulled into the services and took it off. The rest of the journey was a bit cold and blowy to say the least!! Oh well, it's getting fixed tomorrow and it was such a great night that the good far outweighs the bad :wink2:

aw guys i'm glad (and a bit jealous ok a lot) u had such a good time!! it sounded like so much fun there!!! and his family just sound so lovely, aw i think i want to adopt them now!! lol :naughty:

Yeh its like heres Nicole yeahhhhhhhhhhh she has travelled so far yeahhhhhhhhhhh

<looks at picture>:blink:

Bless her! I think maybe she was a bit dumb-struck! I thought I was a bit quiet (Although my lot made up for that!!). I guess it was a lot for her to take in :wink2:

Ppphhheeewwwwwww I just finished reading the last 60 pages or so !!! Took me a while but was defo worth it...

All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW you guys !!!!!!!! Seems you had the most AMAZING time EVER !!!! I'm so extremely HAPPY for all of you !!! Reading all of your reports it felt as if I was there with you !!! And it made me want to go to a MIKA gig SOOOOO BAD !!!!! I had the best time ever at the gig in Montréal and ever since I've been in withdrawal but now it's even worse !!! And why won't he release Canada dates !!!!

MIKA PLEASE COME BACK TO US !!!!!!!!!!!

hehe sorry for this desperate cry ! lol

All the pics you posted look FAAAAAAB !!!! Hope you'll send them to Sivan so she can add them to the album !!!!

And JENNIE !!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!! You are the luckiest person on EARTH right now !!!!!!!!

And Mika kneeling down to talk to the kids and being all cute with them... *melts*

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeh its a massive experience!!! it was great to see her:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Glad you all had a great time - and Fred, at least you have the note from Cherisse - but wished she could have stopped and had a wee chat with you!!

Big Girl - thats rotten luck with your car getting vandalised!!

Jennie - you are SOOOOOO lucky!!!!

Makes me really want to try and get to his next lot of UK gigs (up here in windswept Scotland)!! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!!:biggrin2:

Glad you all had a great time - and Fred, at least you have the note from Cherisse - but wished she could have stopped and had a wee chat with you!!

Makes me really want to try and get to his next lot of UK gigs (up here in windswept Scotland)!! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed!!:biggrin2:

Wendo , your at the next one , by hook or by crook:biggrin2:

We will look after ya:wink2:

Thanks Wendi! It was wierd - definitely mixed emotions! Mika was standing a few feet away from me on one side and my hubby was a few feet the other side trying to sort the car out! - Bizarrely enough, talking to Mikas dad!!! I didn't know which way to turn - so just kind stood in the middle feeling helpless lol!! Oh well, we did park it in the car park from hell!!! And the night was so fantastic, it didn't spoil it!

Wendo , your at the next one , by hook or by crook:biggrin2:

We will look after ya:wink2:

yes freddie -

our lovely wendi needs to see mika perform live!!!!:wink2:

*wishes there wasn't this huge body of water inbetween us:sneaky2: *

Oh my sister has just got home from work she is standing over my shoulder now and says hello to everyone here she met at Birmingham last night she also says you are all really nice people.

2007_0517mikaBirmingham1305070006.jpg

(now i am going to run she doesnt know that i am posting a picture of her LOL)

Oh my sister has just got home from work she is standing over my shoulder now and says hello to everyone here she met at Birmingham last night she also says you are all really nice people.

2007_0517mikaBirmingham1305070006.jpg

(now i am going to run she doesnt know that i am posting a picture of her LOL)

Aaaahhhh, but it's a very nice picture!

OMG, my last post was on page 97 and now the thread has reached pag 166... :shocked:

Anyway, I just came home an hour ago, sorted out my pics (the ones that were not too bad, my phone camera seems not to be made for the dark) and catching up tonight with all the reports of an incredible fabulous magnificent evening! :punk:

My report will follow, my pics are here: > CLICK <

(They are not very sharp at all but hey, it's pics of our boy! :biggrin2: )