Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Annnnnd.

Wait for it

All together now

Ahhhhh

PICT2736.jpg

My ear kept tickling him hahahahah

Me with the lovely Cherisse who talked to me for a while beofre Mika came out to help calm me down :)

PICT2734.jpg

GREAT PIX! :thumb_yello:

What a super story. It's taken me ages to read the thread.

Well done FD and Kata for getting to meet him after your probs in Leeds. Brilliantly well done Jennie for going on stage.

Well done everyone who has posted pictures and videos.

Even well done Big Girl (?) for getting your car broken in to. Mika's family will always remember you and you'll always have that story to tell.

ROFL!! :roftl: Why Thank You, it was nothing.... *takes a bow*

Jennie:

It really was your gig!

From all the help you gave us beforehand with directions, car parks etc, then your big moment as our forum representative on stage and now all these amazing photos!

Thank you for all of it!:thumb_yello:

Jennie:

It really was your gig!

From all the help you gave us beforehand with directions, car parks etc, then your big moment as our forum representative on stage and now all these amazing photos!

Thank you for all of it!:thumb_yello:

You don't need to thank me! I HAD THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE :roftl::wub2:

I knew freddie should have sneakily walked up town and followed Cherisse and accidently bumped into her :naughty:

i know it sounds stalkerish :blink:

I thought he was going to follow her!!

And I did tell her you were waiting outside to say hi.

No not exactly.. I would too but I wasn't moving from my 'official first person in the queue' position.

first in the queue officially until the second queue started :naughty:

(we can laugh about this now)

But at the time it nearly caused a riot LOL

yummy don't you just luv it when his hair is all messed up (is that what you lot did to it when you all ran over and ruffled it, I know I said I wanted to do that in the MOM thread, but I wouldn't have DARED!! but then I am a huge cowardly thing and that is why I didn't get to meet him in LEEDS (too dam meek and mild for my own good, tho by my Ballet video you would NEVER guess lol). sooopah piccy tho.

mikafanclub.jpg

We need a massive high five to Mika Mad for saying about that photo she kinda shouted in my ear :roftl:

Its the pic of a 10000 pics , THIS is the fanclub!! yeahh :biggrin2::bleh::thumb_yello:

Sorry Freddie -I'm a bit deaf and always assume that everyone else is too! .............plus I may have been just a teensy bit excited at the time!