2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeah it works in Quicktime ... I'm listening now - it's like being there again.

Thanks Jennie

No problem - sorry about all the talking during Gracce Kelly and Lollipop we were chatting with everyone backstage and it was impossible to shut me up :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just uploaded the clip of the end of Lollipop that my mate filmed :D It's currently being porcessed though on youtube so it'll take a while to show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghHA8vUm5o

Now we just need someone to cut that topless Mika shot out of that vid and upload it for us....pant pant....

Thanks for posting it!! And Jennie you were so lucky girl!!:biggrin2:

Oh Jennie! I've just finished downloading and watching Happy Ending! Thank you so very much! I just love it -- it's one of my favorites!

:woot_jump:

And your video and audio quality are super! I hope hope hope he does that when he comes to DC -- I'm just wondering what our set is going to be, since he's never played here before...

In any case, THANK YOU again for taking the time to upload -- it brightened my morning! :flowers2:

dcdeb <23 days 14 hours 48 minutes to MIKA in DC!>

i was at the birmingham gig!!

im so jealous of the people that got to meet him! how long did you wait outside??!! i wanted to wait but i was worried about the multi storie car park closing and getting locked in! i suck!

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan i want to meet him! the show was amzing though. i think little bo peep and the cow rocked!

and and and, whats this mikamites thing?!!

anyway, i am new on here. so hi everyone, i'm emmy!!

welcome emmy!!

You know, your reports and your excitement really fill my heart!! this morning i woke up so glad just thinking of your amazing night!

Hahahaha When he literally sticks his ass in my face my eyes pop out my head hahahahahahah

we all can understand you!!!:mf_lustslow:

and THANK YOU for your pics and vids!!:thumb_yello: AMAZING!

those who were in Birmingham :)

there's a pic cathij posted, but i can't find the page (these threads are so long!! :biggrin2: ) and there are some MFCers, but not all of them, since many left the club right after the gig..

IMG_1102.jpg

OMG - There was me thinking that I blended in rather well, completely inconspicuous!!!! :roftl:

One of the largest photos of me on the world wide web and I look like a gormless scary person - there goes twenty years of quality education down the drain!:shocked: Thanks for that Jennie!:roftl:

I think at the time pic was taken me and paula.pop were watching the staircase, to see who was coming out of VIP area - we had spotted Mika peering around there earlier!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed:

Hey Nicole, I loved your reaction when I asked you girls if you had enjoyed the show! :thumb_yello:

I could see it in your eyes, it was worth every minute that you had been on the bus and on the plane and on the bus again and in the car... You came all the way from Estonia to see and meet Mika and you made it! :thumb_yello:

There was this guy supporting the support act :biggrin2: and he came along the front row during the break for people to sign up for the mailing list. He asked where I was from, I said 'Holland' and he asked me if I had come all the way from Holland to see Mika. I told him there was a Danish girl too and even two girls from Estonia and he was like 'WHAAAAT? All the way from ESTONIA??? They must be real fans!' :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: Yeh... I think that was the only time I didn't hold myself back:naughty: and screamed:naughty:

those who were in Birmingham :)

This is the best one so far:

Cathi is in the pink wig. Blue had the orange ley around her neck, Kata is holding the sign, Freddie is over Mika's right shoulder, I'm over his left and Nicole is in front of me looking a bit glum!

You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the journey ok?

I am back:boxed: But the flight was awesome!! Me and Maria didn't sit next to eachother and I ended up next to an english guy:naughty: And he started talking to me! I was like "YAY!" He asked if I was going home and I said "yes" and then he asked how long I was in london and I said I was in Wales and then he asked where and why and I told him I was in Monmouth and at my friend's place and the he told me he went to university in Wales and stuff:naughty: and then he asked about estonia and I said it's ugly and then he laughed and said "So wales is better?" and I said "Definately":naughty: So the flight was so cool:naughty:

But I miss everything and everyone already :blink:

This is the best one so far:

Cathi is in the pink wig. Blue had the orange ley around her neck, Kata is holding the sign, Freddie is over Mika's right shoulder, I'm over his left and Nicole is in front of me looking a bit glum!

It really is one amazing picture :biggrin2: , well done Mika Mad for suggesting it :biggrin2:

Hiya Nicole

weren't you afraid of flying? I'm like frightened to death, I think I'll never fly in my life :blink:

It was so coooool! I love flying!! So much! Especially when the plane turnes! I sat next to the wing and it was so cool...when the wing went dooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn:roftl: Although my ears really hurted on the first landing, but not on the second one! I ate candies Sarah gave me:bleh: I so enjoy flying!

It was so coooool! I love flying!! So much! Especially when the plane turnes! I sat next to the wing and it was so cool...when the wing went dooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwn:roftl: Although my ears really hurted on the first landing, but not on the second one! I ate candies Sarah gave me:bleh: I so enjoy flying!

hehe :D fantastic then! glad you had a great time!!:thumb_yello:

I've got so many lollies thanks to Freddie now!!:naughty: I loved the pressie so so so so much... maybe it's the nicest pressie anyone has ever made me??:shocked:

And all the other things! :crybaby:

Nicole you are so welcome , and I look forward to you returning :thumb_yello:

I wanted to make a pressie that you remember the UK by ..and make it special

I knew you would like flying , told ya:biggrin2: