• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great news , sorry you will have the bad leeds mod here ......:boxed:

I dont think I will even drink , the bouncers hate me :sneaky2:

AWW We love you Freddie, and we won't let the nasty bouncers bully you again.

I'll warn you all now - i'm not the worlds greatest singer...And I scream ALOT at gigs so sorry if I damage your ears.

Those of you who have never been to Birmingham before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7TA8ZYDHM This is the kinda random weird stuff that happens here. Notice how the passers by don't take much notice :P

(I saw this happen!)

Maybe we should all try that.. It might pass the time in the queue.

Eeee i'm gettin so excited now even though it's still ages away (kinda) I couldn't sleep last night!!! What am I gonna be like on Wednesday!?

When do you arrive here Nicole? Wednesday?

Walking on hands... at least we would be kinda unique in the queue:naughty:

Nope, I'll arrive on Thursday..Thursday morning. It's like England-Wales-England-Wales for me on Thursday:naughty:

I'm so excited!!!

Im excited for you Nicole!!!!!!!!!

Must take lotsa pictures while you are there :D

Me tooooooooo! Yeh! Must take many many pictures:bleh:

Wow that's alot of travelling for one day!! :shocked: You're just gonna be in a heap on the floor at the end of the night I think!

It is:naughty: Yeh... or maybe I'll be on the floor already at the Mika gig:naughty:

It is:naughty: Yeh... or maybe I'll be on the floor already at the Mika gig:naughty:

Good point. Try not to do that though - remember the sticky floor warning - you might never get back up again!

I need to try and act ill tomorrow and Wednesday at college so it won't look very obvious that i'm skipping Thursday for no reason :P Even though i'll be bouncing around in my chair all day ahah

Good point. Try not to do that though - remember the sticky floor warning - you might never get back up again!

I need to try and act ill tomorrow and Wednesday at college so it won't look very obvious that i'm skipping Thursday for no reason :P Even though i'll be bouncing around in my chair all day ahah

:shocked: That would be bad... stuck on the floor for the whole gig.....

Haha... I'll skip school on Wednesday too, cause I'm going to Tallinn, cause I have to spend the night there because the plane leaves so early... 7:45.. And I'll skip Friday too, cause I'll be in Wales then:bleh:

Probably yeah - you can't really mistake it for anything else :P

Who's arriving the earliest out of everyone here?

Oh and one other thing - I don't know what half of you look like so we might be standing at the bull together for ages and not realise.....