2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To think I would've been on the floor with all of you...

Excuse me while I go away and cry in a corner till the 17th :sad:

Don't be sad Sou.... :no:

Believe me, I know it isn't easy to make your mother understand why you need to fly to England.... for a concert ...and alone:blink: :blink:

But I'm so happy my mum was cool enough to let me:blush-anim-cl:

Sou, you'll see Mika one day! And I hope soon!:thumb_yello:

EDIT: All the sentences are full of mistakes! Argggghhh!

Don't be sad Sou.... :no:

Believe me, I know it isn't easy to make your mother understand why you need to fly to England.... for a concert ...and alone:blink: :blink:

But I'm so happy my mum was cool enough to let me:blush-anim-cl:

Sou, you'll see Mika one day! And I hope soon!:thumb_yello:

EDIT: All the sentences are full of mistakes! Argggghhh!

Your sentences are fine...don't worry :)

I hope you're right though...I reallllly hope you're right and I'll get to see Mika one day!!!

I'm still going to go and cry in a corner till the 17th is over *sigh*

Your sentences are fine...don't worry :)

I hope you're right though...I reallllly hope you're right and I'll get to see Mika one day!!!

I'm still going to go and cry in a corner till the 17th is over *sigh*

So sorry Sou, you will be with us in spirit. I know how horrid it feels - I broke my heart for months when I was 15 and my dad wouldn't let me go just 200 miles to see Duran Duran (how were they ever going to ask me to marry them if they never met me????). Just as I got old enough to go by myself they split! - typical - took me another 20 years to wait for them to reform so I could go and scream like a wild woman at them. Poor Mika don't know whats heading his way - not sure he could ever prepare for me and my delayed teenage angst.

I'm sure he'll come your way soon, fingers crossed.

Tons of Love.

Cathi

i'm gonna bring some face paints to keep us ocupied in the queue I think :P Any excuse for face painting :D Gonna get some funny looks when we go to McDonalds to use the toilets when we're in the queue hahaha

i'm gonna bring some face paints to keep us ocupied in the queue I think :P Any excuse for face painting :D Gonna get some funny looks when we go to McDonalds to use the toilets when we're in the queue hahaha

Omg! That is so cool :D:D

So sorry Sou, you will be with us in spirit. I know how horrid it feels - I broke my heart for months when I was 15 and my dad wouldn't let me go just 200 miles to see Duran Duran (how were they ever going to ask me to marry them if they never met me????). Just as I got old enough to go by myself they split! - typical - took me another 20 years to wait for them to reform so I could go and scream like a wild woman at them. Poor Mika don't know whats heading his way - not sure he could ever prepare for me and my delayed teenage angst.

I'm sure he'll come your way soon, fingers crossed.

Tons of Love.

Cathi

Awww, thanks so much Cathi!

I LOVE EVERYONE HERE!!!! I don't think I would've survived the heartbreak caused by not being able to go if it wasn't for everyone here!

:flowers2:

We should make a cardboard cut-out of you and stand you in the audience :)

Hehehe we SHOULD definately do that...i wonder if the cardboard cut out sou will need a ticket to get in :naughty:

And im loving the face paint idea :thumb_yello:

Hehehe we SHOULD definately do that...i wonder if the cardboard cut out sou will need a ticket to get in :naughty:

And im loving the face paint idea :thumb_yello:

It probably would haha

Or we'd get thrown out - they like throwing people out of the Academy- they're so moody!

What's happening with the hotel (sorry I'm a boring old fart who needs to know these things so I can .....plan!)

The hotels outside the centre are cheaper aren't they - are we looking out there and then we can all get a minibus into/out of town or is it worth paying the bit extra to be able to stumble home in the wee small hours?

I have a tent if it helps - we could camp on the pavement outside- anyone for "coom-by-ah".

Thanks

Cathi XXXX *getting very excited*

What's happening with the hotel (sorry I'm a boring old fart who needs to know these things so I can .....plan!)

The hotels outside the centre are cheaper aren't they - are we looking out there and then we can all get a minibus into/out of town or is it worth paying the bit extra to be able to stumble home in the wee small hours?

I have a tent if it helps - we could camp on the pavement outside- anyone for "coom-by-ah".

Thanks

Cathi XXXX *getting very excited*

Be careful where you find a hotel though. They are cheaper on the outskirts BUT be carefull because there are some v.v. dodgy areas! I would have a search online but I really have no time tonight- sorry. If you find anywhere outside the centre run it by me and i'll let you know wether it's ok or if it'll be safer to sleep on the street :P