2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

What an amazing night... so jealous on so many levels..

Jeannie... you are so so so so lucky. And whats a little hand swelling compared with everything else.

So excited for all you guys and so happy you guys had a blast.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so happy for you lot, cause I love you lots, but reading this just makes me feel really let down. Did Kata get to speak with him?

DITTO, I mean his gig was awesome, HE was awesome but I just feel I missed out because I'm not pushy enough I guess, I'm too shy and...I have always been like that lol so it's my own fault, oh well never mind, what's done is done, Mika probs wouldn't have wanted to meet me anyway I aint no one special lol. <3 him tho he is fab

lol i think i was a little bit pushy in the Mika mob crowd and i apologise but i did get out the way once i had said hello and he had signed my stuff so others had a chance :thumb_yello:

Seriously i dont know if i seem like it but i am really a shy person aswell.

Another funny moment of that night was when Mikas dad came out of the front door aftre the concert and we all headed towards him and he very quickly went back inside :naughty:

lol well fair enough if Mika asked for them personally but she didnt have to be so sarcastic to us :biggrin2::naughty:

Maybe she did not mean to be sarcastic...only happened to be, as a joke!!!

not to defend anyone, but i can understand how proud a mother can feel....

mika is very sensitive about kids, when i saw him in milan and i was at the concert with my 2 sons, he asked me 'where are yr sons now? and i told him the younger was in the car already sleeping...he was so cute!

<feeling like a mother who's using her sons to reach him....eh eh eh :naughty: >

His mom and Dad were filming the whole thing from the balcony - I kept waving hahaha . His mom also came and took a photo of me and my friend in the queue after he took one of you :P

And his mom was there when we were talking to him in the VIP bit - she was taking pictures of us together! :D

DITTO, I mean his gig was awesome, HE was awesome but I just feel I missed out because I'm not pushy enough I guess, I'm too shy and...I have always been like that lol so it's my own fault, oh well never mind, what's done is done, Mika probs wouldn't have wanted to meet me anyway I aint no one special lol. <3 him tho he is fab

aww dont be silly i think u london lot where soooo unlucky!!! i feel 4 u all, its hard reading when others are so lucky to meet him but im sure yr time will come. Even a Leeds such a small crowd meet with him, loads of ppl. would have gone home disappointed!!! i think mika does really well meeting his fans cos he cant meet every single person who goes to his concert. im sure ul have another chance dont give up!!

His mom and Dad were filming the whole thing from the balcony - I kept waving hahaha . His mom also came and took a photo of me and my friend in the queue after he took one of you :P

And his mom was there when we were talking to him in the VIP bit - she was taking pictures of us together! :D

I think his mum is soo Brilliant i would love to have Parents like Mikas...But well if they do read this forums To Mika's Dad...we are sorry we scared you :naughty: