2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Jennie you will never forget that night for the REST of your life, OMG that is just AMAZING.

And we oldies are all emotional just reading about it, and seeing your photos, and rereading, and wishing it was us, but soooooo sooooo happy for you.

MFC is amazing. We are all over the world, united in our total LOVE (fanaticism??!!)for one guy.

MFC ROCKS!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe that!!!!! He just pulled up????? Just like that!!!! OMG you have inspired me to go crazy dressed up and getting glow in the dark paint or something and painting myself! Oh my gosh!!! I still can't believe that!!

That's like a dream come true!!

Any tips on how to convince the security to let you in the VIP area

Oh my goodness...I'm still so shocked!!! I can't keep telling you how amazing that is!!! :biggrin2: All though you obviously know!:biggrin2:

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

When I saw him he gave me a hug and I was just going THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO AMAZING AAAAAA and he was just laughing and sed no problema nd was commenting on my glowing arms hahahahahah

EDIT: sorry bout the million typo's I cant feel my fingers though

RaarrrwwwRR

Iam finally AWAKE!!!!

omg IT was such a fantastic Night for everyone but Jennie you are our STAR!!!

:wink2:

Full report from me in a few minutes!!!

JENNIE JENNIE YOU ARE GETTING MY OLD HEART AN ATTACK THIS MORNING!!!

thanks thanks for the pics, you are great! is that you the pretty girl in a pink wir??? sorry, i haven't seen a pic of you so far...

i' SOOOOO glad you all had a great night! and above all our FREDDIE, he must be on cloud 9!!! go freddie go!

and MIKA: you are making me love you more! :wink2:

Right well me and my sister Started queuing up at about 3.20pm there was only Jennie her friend and two random guys in the queue so we went up to macdonalds for a quick loo break then officially joined the queue.

(i was getting a load of funny looks off members of the public ...probably thinking what the hell is she wearing)

Anyway eventually everyone else from the MFC joined us and we had a great time in the queue it was just funny :naughty:

We saw Mikas dad going into the venue with his suitcase then shortly afterwards Mikas dad and mum came out and we yelled to his mum to grab her attention and SHE CAME OVER TO US!!!

She took a few pictures of us all queuing up and i passed over the Portrait which i had got everyone from the MFC to sign for Mika " can you please give this to Mika its from all of us here at the Mika Fan Club"

She took it off me and then they went off up town.....and seriously i was shaking :blink:

It was about 6pm and another queue started forming right next to us and everyone was WTF?!!?

Apparently if you went to buy a drink at the bar you got your ticket stamped and were aloud in first ....we were really REALLY upset just at the thought we had been queuing since 3!!!! and these people jump the queue just because they had brought a Drink!!!!!

aNNNyWAY Shortly after 7pm we were aloud to get into the venue and it was a mad Rush to the front of the stage...AGAIN i ended up with off centre to the Left exactly the same place which i had in Leeds

Continues.......

continued....

Well we got inside i set up my MIKA FAN CLUB banner and stuck it to the barriers and i also had my Flower...whcih i was waving around like mad and intended to throw on stage in the finale :cool:

So we waited the support band was palladium they were ok ....the band members afterwards passed out key rings and cards and the back up singer came up to me and Said wow i love your makeup i could see you from the stage!! i was like seriously thats great (thinking to myself maybe Mika would see me aswell):naughty:

Eventually Mika came onstage and the crowd went WILD!!

He was Brilliant as usuall

Maybe it was my imagination playing tricks on me but i am sure a couple of times he came over to the left side of the stage and pointed out to exactly where i was and i pointed my flower right back at him :naughty:

(Probably my imagination though )

Oh and it was hilarious they way we were copying his woop woops he made the noises more and more complicated to see how far the crowd would go :biggrin2: and we did try but failed hehe

He threw his towel and Drum sticks into the audience as well so whoever the people were who got them they are VERY lucky :biggrin2:

Continued....

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had he best night of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole evening was fantastic. Mika was wonderful live. I had high expectations of his performance, but he exceeded them by miles. His voice was stunning, the band were great and the energy he used was phenomenal.

He seemed to be really enjoying himself. He said that it was the biggest audience he had ever played to (and the first time he played in Birmingham there were about 15 people in the bar listening!).

Nicole and Maria were completely dumbstruck. They hardly said a word all day. Freddie said that they were shell-shocked, which seems a pretty good description!

Afterwards we hung around in the hope of some autographs and we were not disappointed. He actualy left the after show party to come out onto the street to meet us (what a lovely man!). He was absolutely charming and like someone said last night "he's even more lovely in the flesh" which I didn't think was possible, but it is! He wrote "happy 40th birthday" on my CD leaflet and gave signed the picture that my daughter had drawn for my T-shirt transfer.

I was so pleased to meet Freddie at last (thank you for my huge balloon Freddie -I love you!) and it was great to meet all the others too. I was thrilled for Jennie when she got taken up on stage.

Nicole and Maria said that yesterday was the best day of their lives and I can honestly say that last night reallly was the best night of my life.

The younglings are still asleep upstairs, I'm off to collect the kids from my parents and take them to school now, but Nicole and Maria will be on here later.

They willl give you a full report, I'm sure!

Contined...

So YES jennie out very own MFC member got pulled up on stage along with Bo peep and her cow hehe and they got to join in on the last song Lollipop..sorry i didnt have great pictures of this but there was just sooo many streamers this time.

Then it was the push to get outside which was Impossible being pushed here then over there but eventually we got out and waited ...the crowd slowly dissapeared but us loyal MFC members waited and went from sec guard to sec guard asking them but they werent all that helpful.

My sister was getting worried about her car as there was reports of 6 cars getting broken into on the upper levels!!

So it was 11.20pm my sister gave me 10 more minutes to wait then we would have to go ...i had to plead with her to get those 10 minutes aswell...it was like having my mum with me :boxed:

Luckily i didnt have to wait much longer as the Mika came out from the lower door so we RAN over to him ...i took a few close up pictures before the sec guard gave me evil looks and said NO PICTURES!!

I Squeezed mysefl to the front of the crowd and asked Mika if his mum had given him the portrait from the Mika Fan Club...and he said "oh it was you that did that?!?" i said yes it was me :blush-anim-cl: and he said Oh wow it was Brilliant and he signed my Grace Kelly cd ....to Bexxy much love Mika x x x Thanks for the amazing Portrait!

I was in heaven so i stepped back from the crowd to give other people the chance to see him etc etc ....and at this point my sister dragged me to the car and she beeped her horn as she drove past ...sorry guys she was embarrassing lol

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just had he best night of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole evening was fantastic. Mika was wonderful live. I had high expectations of his performance, but he exceeded them by miles. His voice was stunning, the band were great and the energy he used was phenomenal.

He seemed to be really enjoying himself. He said that it was the biggest audience he had ever played to (and the first time he played in Birmingham there were about 15 people in the bar listening!).

Nicole and Maria were completely dumbstruck. They hardly said a word all day. Freddie said that they were shell-shocked, which seems a pretty good description!

Afterwards we hung around in the hope of some autographs and we were not disappointed. He actualy left the after show party to come out onto the street to meet us (what a lovely man!). He was absolutely charming and like someone said last night "he's even more lovely in the flesh" which I didn't think was possible, but it is! He wrote "happy 40th birthday" on my CD leaflet and gave signed the picture that my daughter had drawn for my T-shirt transfer.

I was so pleased to meet Freddie at last (thank you for my huge balloon Freddie -I love you!) and it was great to meet all the others too. I was thrilled for Jennie when she got taken up on stage.

Nicole and Maria said that yesterday was the best day of their lives and I can honestly say that last night reallly was the best night of my life.

The younglings are still asleep upstairs, I'm off to collect the kids from my parents and take them to school now, but Nicole and Maria will be on here later.

They willl give you a full report, I'm sure!

MM that's sound amazing! i'm getting drunk of all your emotions! thanks!!

just a quick hint, please, did you meet Blue? pm if you prefer!

Wow, Great Reading These Reports, We Are All On An Emotional Rollercoaster! What A 48hrs Its Been! Xxxxxxxxxx

Mika Love To All! X

Its been an emotional ENTIRE week for me :shocked:

but i wouldnt change anything for the world :thumb_yello:

Its been an emotional ENTIRE week for me :shocked:

but i wouldnt change anything for the world :thumb_yello:

Me too, I was on cloud 9 when I won the dress up comp, could 9 million at his gig, deflated when we couldn't meet him, upset when my daughter couldn't go to his gig cos she and an audition which she DIDN'T get into and so she had double deflation, (in fact she felt like her life was falling apart, not good for a mother to have to try to make up for, not easy at all, in fact I got as tearful as her, pfft), I was "up" a bit again when I was invited to Brum gig on guest list and deflated I couldn't make that, it was too far to go on my own and I couldn't get time off work, and vix was double deflated that she into out going to a 2nd gig also, and then we see what an immense gig it turned out to be and although soo happy for the lucky ones who had an awesome time, felt sad we missed out, and I think we will be sad again today because we will no doubt find out that we are NOT going to be the video he is filming tomorrow.

so yea it's been an up and down week, with everything seeing to happen so fast and rushed, :boxed: but hey ...<3 <3 Mika:thumb_yello:

Meeting Mika Twice in one week has definately been a big Buzz for me...but meeting all you wonderful people from the Mika Fan Club and having Fun Times with you all has Been Brilliant ..even my sister said that you are all really Lovely people :biggrin2:

From the Birmingham queue Big Shoutouts to ..

Rak1

Cathy

Paula.pop

Blue

Kata

Freddie

Mika Mad

Jennie

BigGirl...im so sorry i didnt realise it was you until much later :naughty:

Nicole

Marie

thats all i can remember being there im sorry if i have forgotten you :boxed:

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

When I saw him he gave me a hug and I was just going THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO AMAZING AAAAAA and he was just laughing and sed no problema nd was commenting on my glowing arms hahahahahah

EDIT: sorry bout the million typo's I cant feel my fingers though

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING TIME!!!!! so happy for u :):thumb_yello:

I'm just uploading the pics that don't need rotating 1st. I'll do the others when I get up!

IMG_1144.jpg

LOVE that pic

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

i think mika is looking better and better every day! what does this guy eat?

or maybe it cause of all the love he gets? ;)

There was a security guard there? I din't see him.

When he came out you guys all just RAN as this huge mob of people at him it was so funnny!!!! We didn't at first since we'd just spent the last 25 mins with him and though it'd be a bit weird so we waited at the top of the road. Then remembered we didnt actually get anything signed while we were inside and went and asked him if he didnt mind singing our tickets too because we forgot inside. He said it was fine though :)

I'M GOING TO SORT THE REST OF MY PICS NOW!

I think I had about 20 mins sleep last night :| and my hands are STILL shaking this morning!

When he came out you guys all just RAN as this huge mob of people at him it was so funnny!!!! We didn't at first since we'd just spent the last 25 mins with him and though it'd be a bit weird so we waited at the top of the road. Then remembered we didnt actually get anything signed while we were inside and went and asked him if he didnt mind singing our tickets too because we forgot inside. He said it was fine though :)

I think I had about 20 mins sleep last night :| and my hands are STILL shaking this morning!

Yes he had a security guard with him the small skinny one that was at leeds he kind of hangs around Mika :naughty:

Blimey, there wasn't even a huge mob at Shepherds Bush, but he just went. :(

I am so happy for you lot, cause I love you lots, but reading this just makes me feel really let down. Did Kata get to speak with him?