2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yes i remember the mob i just remember someone saying look its mika and everyone ran to him :naughty:

Id like to know how long he stayed out there for though as my sister dragged me away as soon as i got him to sign my cd :blink:

Blimey, there wasn't even a huge mob at Shepherds Bush, but he just went. :(
Oh yeah I was talking to him about that!! He said there was no way he could have stopped and that he was really sorry and felt bad but said there was no way he could have done it.

He wasn't going to come out after in Birmingham either - A security guard was asking him "Do you want us to get you a car to the bus and then wait around the corner a bit then come and pick the rest up in the bus a bit later because there's quite a crowd outside" and he was like... no why would I want to do that hahaha Which was really sweet of him of course - he didn't want to dissapoint you! Plus I told Cherisse you were all outside waiting but she wasn't going oout for ages she said.

Blimey, there wasn't even a huge mob at Shepherds Bush, but he just went. :(

I'm insanely jealous that he didn't do this at Shepherds Bush too...Maybe he did want the crowd? Who knows...:thumbdown:

I didn't stay to see him leave either. I felt bad for taking up too much of his time after being inside with him for ages too so we left after I got my ticket signed and told him i'd let him go home now. There were still quite a lot of people just watching him at that point after they'd got stuff signed so I presume he left just after.

Oh and when he did Holy Johnny I was singing along to every word and he came over and was watching me and kinda grinned then WINKED.

Oh and if ANYONE has a pic of him bowing at the end up Lollipop - My face will be hillarious

He was half naked RIGHT infront of me and just bent over in front of me and I swear my eyes LITERALLY popped out of my head hahahahhahaha

Oh yeah I was talking to him about that!! He said there was no way he could have stopped and that he was really sorry and felt bad but said there was no way he could have done it.

He wasn't going to come out after in Birmingham either - A security guard was asking him "Do you want us to get you a car to the bus and then wait around the corner a bit then come and pick the rest up in the bus a bit later because there's quite a crowd outside" and he was like... no why would I want to do that hahaha Which was really sweet of him of course - he didn't want to dissapoint you! Plus I told Cherisse you were all outside waiting but she wasn't going oout for ages she said.

He was just soo sweet he didnt have to come out at all but he doesnt like to dissapoint his fans:blush-anim-cl:

Its a shame about London but im sure he would have come out if he could have done but like he said he really couldnt

:punk:

I didn't stay to see him leave either. I felt bad for taking up too much of his time after being inside with him for ages too so we left after I got my ticket signed and told him i'd let him go home now. There were still quite a lot of people just watching him at that point after they'd got stuff signed so I presume he left just after.

Oh and when he did Holy Johnny I was singing along to every word and he came over and was watching me and kinda grinned then WINKED.

Oh and if ANYONE has a pic of him bowing at the end up Lollipop - My face will be hillarious

He was half naked RIGHT infront of me and just bent over in front of me and I swear my eyes LITERALLY popped out of my head hahahahhahaha

LOL u lucky lucky girl :):biggrin2:

Hahaha Jennie thats funny ...i was singing along to Holy Johnny aswell im sure he must know who the Mika Fan club members are by looking to see who knows the words to his "new" songs :naughty:

Im afraid i didnt capture that bit on Camera but in the chicken suit he had his back to me alot of the time and i was just there OMG OMG OMG :wub2:

Jennie your reports make ny heart uump off my chest, i swear!!! i guess you couldn't sleep tonight! omg, you're so lucky, and i'm happy for you!!!! waaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! what an amzing night, wow!!!!!!

Bexxy, Mika Mad you're amazing! loved your reports!! you have no idea what that means to us, living so far away, without having the opportunity to attend at those gigs: reading your experiences is so exciting, it fill my heart!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I cant type i will do tommorow , its an amazing night for the fanclub , it really is

AMAZING!:biggrin2:

oh cmon freddie, tell us more!! i'm dying to know what happened to you!

:biggrin2:

I've got a big grin on my face from reading through this thread this morning - what a fab night for the MFC, I am so happy it went well especially for the Leeds Lot..

and Jennie....:punk: how lucky are you??? Are you still pinching yourself??

I'm p***ed off that I couldn't get to any of these gigs this time but reading all about it on here really has been the next best thing, and I am SO going next time he tours wild horses will not stop me!!!!

:biggrin2:

Hahaha Jennie thats funny ...i was singing along to Holy Johnny aswell im sure he must know who the Mika Fan club members are by looking to see who knows the words to his "new" songs :naughty:

Im afraid i didnt capture that bit on Camera but in the chicken suit he had his back to me alot of the time and i was just there OMG OMG OMG :wub2:

I WAS STANDING BEHIND HIM THE WHOILE TIME!!!!! Hhahaha My face on the vid I think i'm just in awa staring at him hahahahAnd he dropped him letter O infront of me and it knocked into my V and was pretty heavy and I almost fell backwards lol

When we were backstage during Grace Kelly and were sorting out which letter I wanted and stuff I saw that they were made from polystyrene and I was like "ARE THESE POLYSTYRENE?! I'M ALLERGIC TO THAT!" but I didn't care hhaha who cares if my hands swell up for a few days I GET TO BE ON STAGE!

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

...Wonderful experience!! Great!!!

I'm very happy for you!!!! :)

I WAS STANDING BEHIND HIM THE WHOILE TIME!!!!! Hhahaha My face on the vid I think i'm just in awa staring at him hahahahAnd he dropped him letter O infront of me and it knocked into my V and was pretty heavy and I almost fell backwards lol

When we were backstage during Grace Kelly and were sorting out which letter I wanted and stuff I saw that they were made from polystyrene and I was like "ARE THESE POLYSTYRENE?! I'M ALLERGIC TO THAT!" but I didn't care hhaha who cares if my hands swell up for a few days I GET TO BE ON STAGE!

HOW FUN!!!!!! :)

u know i was on stage once with EVERCLEAR... they were the opening act for matchbox twenty.... infront of 13000 ppl! omg! was crazy lol for a whole song!

Hehehe i saw you i was soo excited for you :punk:

...if your hands swell up ...you wont be able to type on here :shocked::biggrin2: lol

But getting on stage with Mika and then into the vip bit has to make up for that....we were all outside crowding around Freddie wanting information from you...and all you could send us was OMG OMG im in the vip bit Arggghhh LOL

that was pretty frustrating hehehe

Hahah that's a lot of people! Nelly Furtado tried to get me to dance on stage with her a few years ago at a festival in front of 125000 people!! I COULDN'T I was just shaking my head at her going "no I can't I can't!!!" hahah I'm really shy though!!!!

We were his biggest crowd too (I think the crowd was pretty good too!!!) Oh and LOVED the Ooooaoooaa's in Love Today ahhaha who started that?!

Dont know who started that but it was Sure fun to join in with :biggrin2::roftl:

OH and the cutest thing EVER! When we were upstairs with him there were 2 little girls who were about 4 years old I think and their mom. and Mika was kneeling on the floor talking to them for ages and they had cute Mika T-Shirts on. For the photo with him they had to stand on a table next to him and Mika was playing around hiding his face behind their huge lollipops and it was just soooo cute to watch!!! then after their mom went 'now say thank you to Mika' and they both just ran at him to hug him (and ended up headbutting him in his crotch before he had chance to bend down a bit)

I was watching and I literally melted!

nOOO wAY those were the people that got let in when me and Cathy were roaming around the big metal entrance doors..Do you remember cathy?

Well the Mum was saying something to the sec guard about her mobile phone i couldnt quiet catch what she said and she had two little kids with huge lollis and green glow sticks...and he let them in :shocked:

As the mum went in with her kids she turned around and said see you girls to us really sarcastically :boxed:

OH and the cutest thing EVER! When we were upstairs with him there were 2 little girls who were about 4 years old I think and their mom. and Mika was kneeling on the floor talking to them for ages and they had cute Mika T-Shirts on. For the photo with him they had to stand on a table next to him and Mika was playing around hiding his face behind their huge lollipops and it was just soooo cute to watch!!! then after their mom went 'now say thank you to Mika' and they both just ran at him to hug him (and ended up headbutting him in his croth before he had chance to bend down a bit)

I was watching and I literally melted!

:wub2:

Show me a woman who would NOT melt seeing that....:wub2: