MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am actually enjoying watching the highlights of v festival on the tv although i have to say chelmsford looks alot sunnier than weston park was!!!!! im glad i came home when i did or else i would be in bed with pneumonia by now :biggrin2:

Somerset house is the one im looking forward to :punk:

i am actually enjoying watching the highlights of v festival on the tv although i have to say chelmsford looks alot sunnier than weston park was!!!!! im glad i came home when i did or else i would be in bed with pneumonia by now :biggrin2:

Somerset house is the one im looking forward to :punk:

Did you know the French have seen the MIKA ICA gig?

It def hasn't been on has it? and I have missed it? (am good at doing things like that!)

xx

oh gosh has the ica gig been televised...im always the last to hear about things like that...to my knowledge it hasnt been shown in the uk i know the audio was released on itunes but thats it i think :blink:

I bought tickets off of ebay that were fake and now I can't get a ticket and no-one wants to come either. Mika is only 8 miles away :tears:

oh gosh, jemma, i didn't know about the ebay issue! it sucks sooo bad..:thumbdown: i'm so sorry for you..

oh gosh has the ica gig been televised...im always the last to hear about things like that...to my knowledge it hasnt been shown in the uk i know the audio was released on itunes but thats it i think :blink:

i did hope it to be filmed for something, and i remember someone from here saw the cameras..what have you heard Bex?

Sorry but what's the ica gig?:blink:

the ICA Itunes concert of Mika's was an exclusive concert done on the 1st July 07.

It was for itunes and if the audio was recorded i can only guess that the video was recorded also....if what daisy says is true and they have shown it in France then the video must have been shot....i wouldnt know though even though i was there i cant remember :cool:

the ICA Itunes concert of Mika's was an exclusive concert done on the 1st July 07.

It was for itunes and if the audio was recorded i can only guess that the video was recorded also....if what daisy says is true and they have shown it in France then the video must have been shot....i wouldnt know though even though i was there i cant remember :cool:

I was not aware about that (it has been shown in France)...never seeen it!:shocked:

Mika joined by suprise guest at V Festival Chelmsford

The singer teams up with famous 'Lollipop' girl

1 hour ago

Mika was joined by Sophie Ellis Bextor onstage today (August 19) at V Festival in Chelmsford.

Ellis Bextor joined Mika for closer 'Lollipop' for his performance on the 4 Music Stage.

Although she did not sing, she dressed up as a lollipop girl and her son was dressed up as a penguin for the theatrical closer.

Ellis Bextor was playing the JJB Arena earlier in the day.

Speaking about her apperance, she said: "Well, I'm on the same day as Lily Allen and Mika so I'll go and watch both of their sets."

Before playing 'Big Girl' the singer looked up at the sky and said: "It better not rain now!"

The song featured a stunning back drop including a huge inflatable woman in a blue dress.

Mika played:

'Relax'

'Big Girl'

'My Interpretation'

'Billy Brown'

'Stuck In The Middle'

'Ring Ring'

'Sweet Dreams'

'Happy Ending'

'Love Today'

'Grace Kelly'

'Lollipop'