MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

i just PM'd Carmel now. I was thinking maybe the december gigs...i know carmel is going in november AND december...and she is still busy with the quilt thread...i think shes giving that to him in november...

sherry_baby and jassisa are also going to the december gigs so maybe they can help out too. i was thinking maybe four small books or something, so each band member can have one each.

I think she's giving it in 4th December.

This is a great idea about the band members! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's_Gal messaged Mikey Choi!!! She got a reply!!!!

He said:

Hi Cassie

Thank you for your message!

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

Hope everyone is well at MFC and see you very soon!!

MCx

he's such a sweetheart, really.

That is such a sweet message from Mikey! :blush-anim-cl::punk:

Something for the bandmembers: great idea, wasn't there already a thread about the subject?

Yep I think so, each of them should get their own book, that is how it was planned...

I'm in love with the band!!! Thats the title of the video i was going to make for them. Yeah, because i really liked them when i met them and i appreciate them so much. I was actually going to wear a shirt with that title on it. But yeah, a book sounds good too.

He said:

Hi Cassie

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

MCx

omg!

it is such a relief to know that all the lovely work of MFC people has reached the recepient! ...despite...welll...

again - Great job Bexxy and Rak1 and Avoca and all the participants!:punk:

...and yeah, a little smth from the B-day boy wld be nice:bleh:

omg!

it is such a relief to know that all the lovely work of MFC people has reached the recepient! ...despite...welll...

again - Great job Bexxy and Rak1 and Avoca and all the participants!:punk:

...and yeah, a little smth from the B-day boy wld be nice:bleh:

haha ;)

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! im so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

:roll1::mf_boff::lol3:

That is such a sweet message from Mikey! :blush-anim-cl::punk:

Something for the bandmembers: great idea, wasn't there already a thread about the subject?

I'm in love with the band!!! Thats the title of the video i was going to make for them. Yeah, because i really liked them when i met them and i appreciate them so much. I was actually going to wear a shirt with that title on it. But yeah, a book sounds good too.

look at the official thread in the Chat About Mika section!

i just PM'd Carmel now. I was thinking maybe the december gigs...i know carmel is going in november AND december...and she is still busy with the quilt thread...i think shes giving that to him in november...

sherry_baby and jassisa are also going to the december gigs so maybe they can help out too. i was thinking maybe four small books or something, so each band member can have one each.

I'm going to all the december gigs and a couple in November, so I can help with whatever is needed!:thumb_yello:

I'd obviously also like to join the project!!

Great idea:mf_rosetinted:

AAAHHHH! God bless Mikey.

What a lovely message, what a lovely guy.

FYI, we still have the flag so it will be around for the Nov/December gigs and fingers crossed we can give it to him for Christmas after it has been tagged with those gigs, with each gigs participent s names. That will be the perfect end of the year for that project.

I was at chelmsford yesterday, and there were lots of big mika fans, everyone around me was singing along and there was someone holding up a happy birthday sign!

I wonder who had the Happy Birthday sign - anybody here??

Could have been the same guy who was standing next to me at Somerset House holding a sign with his number on it and something along the lines of 'Mika,call me' on it.

And Mika actually LOOKED and sort of did a double take on that one at SH!! Haha!! It definitely caught his attention!

Not sure if he memorised the number though...

:sneaky2::roftl:

He said:

Hi Cassie

MCx

That's absolutely amazingly nice of him to write back!

Oh yeah question...anyone know if that interview made it's way to youtube yet?

He said:

Hi Cassie

MCx

:punk: :punk: :punk:

No I didnt, he got off the stage pretty quickly after he finished, so I thought he would rush off! I was also with a friend who isnt such a mika fan so i didnt want to drag her around!

yeah they were really quick at exiting at weston park aswell im sure the van was parked right at the back of the stage and they drove off within minutes of finishing :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

That sounds like a great idea:thumb_yello: