MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

I was at chelmsford yesterday, and there were lots of big mika fans, everyone around me was singing along and there was someone holding up a happy birthday sign!

He did at one point start pulling on the ropes of the inflated big girl balloon thing and it nearly collapsed on top of him!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at chelmsford yesterday, and there were lots of big mika fans, everyone around me was singing along and there was someone holding up a happy birthday sign!

He did at one point start pulling on the ropes of the inflated big girl balloon thing and it nearly collapsed on top of him!

:roftl: Imagine the headlines if the inflatable had come down on top of him, classic!

I wonder who had the Happy Birthday sign - anybody here??

i couldnt see the person holding it! It was pretty big

I wish I had a photo of his reaction when he thought it was going to fall on him, classic!

:roftl:

yes the big inflatable big girl collapsed twice at weston park i had the first time on video and the second time on photo - it was pretty funny :roftl:

Funny you should mention the feet, it must be down to the shoes I'm wearing, cause I was wearing my Kangas yesterday and the penguin feet stayed put!

Just seen GK and Sophies little boy wasn't nearly as cute as Archie.

Penguins rock anyway! :punk:

Bumblebees too btw, little Archie looked really cute in that yellow and black suit! :thumb_yello:

Mika's_Gal messaged Mikey Choi!!! She got a reply!!!!

He said:

Hi Cassie

Thank you for your message!

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

Hope everyone is well at MFC and see you very soon!!

MCx

He said:

Hi Cassie

Mika received it safe and sound! It was amazing! the hard work you guys put into it is astounding! I'm sure when he gets a chance he will send a message to MFCers!!!

MCx

Now come on we dont need more evidence than that do we :biggrin2::wink2: !!!!!!

oh im sure the band dont think we are mad at all!!!

Their message boxes are probably full of messages of MFC members asking if mika got the gifts ....ofcourse they wont think we are obsessive and crazy :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh im sure the band dont think we are mad at all!!!

Their message boxes are probably full of messages of MFC members asking if mika got the gifts ....ofcourse they wont think we are obsessive and crazy :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha, but at least they know it's important to us and therefore realise we NEED an answer! :D

Yes but if they saw it and realised how much effort was put into it Then ofcourse they will reply also :biggrin2:

another good point :thumb_yello:

basically yeah, they love us as much as we love them!

Carmel (ThatRadFreak) suggested we do a book for the band! isnt that such a FAB idea?

another good point :thumb_yello:

basically yeah, they love us as much as we love them!

Carmel (ThatRadFreak) suggested we do a book for the band! isnt that such a FAB idea?

i think that is an awesome idea :thumb_yello: Im definately up for that :punk:

He said:

Hi Cassie

MCx

how cool is that?? :woot_jump: I'm so excited :yay:

fabbareeny. i shall have to PM her!

Yes start a thread about it so we can get ideas moving perhaps get it ready for the November tour...But one word of advise maybe they can be small and compact things i dont wish for anyone else to have to go through what i did with the HUGE birthday projects and relax card stuff!!!!!

He said:

Hi Cassie

MCx

Nice one :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Yes start a thread about it so we can get ideas moving perhaps get it ready for the November tour...But one word of advise maybe they can be small and compact things i dont wish for anyone else to have to go through what i did with the HUGE birthday projects and relax card stuff!!!!!

i just PM'd Carmel now. I was thinking maybe the december gigs...i know carmel is going in november AND december...and she is still busy with the quilt thread...i think shes giving that to him in november...

sherry_baby and jassisa are also going to the december gigs so maybe they can help out too. i was thinking maybe four small books or something, so each band member can have one each.

i just PM'd Carmel now. I was thinking maybe the december gigs...i know carmel is going in november AND december...and she is still busy with the quilt thread...i think shes giving that to him in november...

sherry_baby and jassisa are also going to the december gigs so maybe they can help out too. i was thinking maybe four small books or something, so each band member can have one each.

yup sounds good :thumb_yello: