MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

Mika is on in 10 minutes!

The V festival has around 70,000 people attending so there is absolutely no chance I would get any where near backstage.:tears:

It's also too late now. I think I'm going to have a teacake or two to cheer me up:naughty:

Hugs for Jemmalee dont worry it will be ok im sure you wont have missed out on anything special ...except for seeing Mikey :bleh:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sweetie just found this thread and really feel for you!

Ebay is the pits! Someone nicked my credit card details and bought stuff and they let them have it!!!

I did eventually get the money back but took a while. So keep lollipops crossed hun!

Guess what just eaten a Jemma teacake!Sorry Jems I don't like them- they are awful!!! Hadn't had one in years and now know why! LOL! the gooey bit is icky!! I was playing with it tho instead of just eating it like normal people would.

You can have mine if I ever get them again!

Special thoughts!

xx

Best thingis to probably not think about it too much ...things have been preying on my mind aswell but i have just shut them away behind a locked door will deal with it later :wink2:

Let's look on the bright side, at least you have some teacakes in the house!

Hurray!

And think of all of that nasty rain and mud down at Hylands, ugh. And all of those people! Too many, they would have annoyed me !

All for 45 mins of Mika, there must be easier ways?

Hurray!

And think of all of that nasty rain and mud down at Hylands, ugh. And all of those people! Too many, they would have annoyed me !

LOL I will just call you Pollyanna (always look on the brightside lol):biggrin2:

I'm gonna plan it properly next year and camp and everything!

Got noo idea if or when Mika is on from the v festival highlights....personally i will be looking forward to the somerset house highlights on the 30th august :biggrin2:

Tell me about eating your sorrows away ive just had a packet of Haribo today :biggrin2:

LOL I will just call you Pollyanna (always look on the brightside lol):biggrin2:

Lol not everyone would say that, but where I used to work they did call me Jillyanna all of the time :naughty:

Hurray!

Yeah, and think about the toilets Jemma! You wouldn't want to be there!:mf_rosetinted:

You should let me know if your going to v festival next year ...well anybody should and we shall hire out a camper van for all the mikafanclub members :naughty:

Got noo idea if or when Mika is on from the v festival highlights....personally i will be looking forward to the somerset house highlights on the 30th august :biggrin2:

Tell me about eating your sorrows away ive just had a packet of Haribo today :biggrin2:

I suppose that was your Sunday Lunch Bexx? :naughty:

Haha! That's what I was thinking I'd do! I'm crazy like that though...If there's the slightest chance I'd go anyway. Usually I drag my sisters and my cousins off, unfrotunatly for them:naughty: , with me on my crazy adventures. Hey you never know till you try, what's there to lose

well i have no brothers or sisters, i'm so used to going to concerts on my own that it doesn't seem strange to me at all to do that. although of course its a lot more fun to go with friends!

[font="Comic Sans

The V festival has around 70,000 people attending so there is absolutely no chance I would get any where near backstage.:tears:

[/font]

you're not exactly an optimistic person, are you? :wink2: you were one of the girls in the big girl video, right? so mika might still know your face. and he stopped for me with the car when driving out of the bs area of festivals already 2 times to say hi. it's only a short moment and not even for sure, but if he was 8 miles away from me, nothing could stop me from trying. :bleh:

I suppose that was your Sunday Lunch Bexx? :naughty:

yup a packet of haribo for sunday lunch they do eggs you know :naughty:

well actually i am at home alone until next thursday cos the family is away on holiday so i can pretty much reinact my student lifestyle for a week :naughty:

yup a packet of haribo for sunday lunch they do eggs you know :naughty:

well actually i am at home alone until next thursday cos the family is away on holiday so i can pretty much reinact my student lifestyle for a week :naughty:

Better stock up on the old Haribo then. :naughty:

If Bexxy gets the sour ones they have Cherries in so Bexxy will have more than her recommended 5 portions of fruit too:biggrin2: :wink2::naughty:

Ugh, lol mind you I prefer the sour ones, they used to do some called fizzy sharks , they were nice and sour, suits my nature, you see. :mf_rosetinted:

Hurray! Why don't you pop down to the artists entrance/exit wait for his car to come out and follow it? :shocked:

Actually I am wondering if they all came together or what, as it is fairly local to London, maybe Mikey and Luke travelled in the same car they went to SH in?

well i have no brothers or sisters, i'm so used to going to concerts on my own that it doesn't seem strange to me at all to do that. although of course its a lot more fun to go with friends!

you're not exactly an optimistic person, are you? :wink2: you were one of the girls in the big girl video, right? so mika might still know your face. and he stopped for me with the car when driving out of the bs area of festivals already 2 times to say hi. it's only a short moment and not even for sure, but if he was 8 miles away from me, nothing could stop me from trying. :bleh:

Yeah I'm lucky I have about like 25 cousins all together that just live near me, I have more in other parts of the country and India...We're a big family (needless to say Christmas is always fun and expensive lol). But yeah having a big family helps there's always someone you can con into going with you anywhere!