MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

Thanks Jemma, if my insides didn't feel like they'd been shaken up by a giant whisk, I'd have offered to go along with you, but I think it's best if stay home today, 'til everything calms down.

I reckon thats your Mika Hangover!:biggrin2:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! possibly.

After Mark Ronsons bass drum and guitar almost making my ears bleed, and jumping up and down to Mika for 45 mins, I think that's whats done it.

I think I'm gonna go back to bed for a while, starting to feel a bit rough.

It looks very doubtful if I will be going now, I have no-one to play with!:blush-anim-cl:

yes i can vouch it is very scary at a festival by yourself :blink:

i shal not be doing it again in a hurry - with tons of friends it would be fine but alone ...yikes!!!

Ha, so nobody will be there? Lol, and this is why Mika will unpack a large piece of paper as soon as he has entered the stage, with a looong acceptance speech on it only for the MFC people :roftl:

And nobody will actually listen :lmao::insane:

:mf_rosetinted: ignore her, she's insane...

Why? Sorry, I haven't read much of this thread, so maybe you explained before...

(Besides I know how you feel :thumbdown: )

I bought tickets off of ebay that were fake and now I can't get a ticket and no-one wants to come either. Mika is only 8 miles away :tears:

I bought tickets off of ebay that were fake and now I can't get a ticket and no-one wants to come either. Mika is only 8 miles away :tears:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG!!!! Im so sorry for you !

just wish you to get the money back asap!

I feel so bad for you :emot-sad:

I'm so upset today, I've been ok all week cos I thought something might turn up but now today is here and nothing has and I feel really crappy:tears:

It's just the thought of him being so close and there is absolutely nothing I can do.

I'm so upset today, I've been ok all week cos I thought something might turn up but now today is here and nothing has and I feel really crappy:tears:

It's just the thought of him being so close and there is absolutely nothing I can do.

I'm must say I'm usually jealous of all of you living in UK or Western Europe because Mika is always kinda close to you... But I can imagine the feeling of him being so close to you and not be able to see him. If he was in Montreal and I wasn't able to see him idk what I would do....:furious::bash::gun2::badmood::insane::crybaby:

Awwww Jem, that's s**t for you. I've only just read this thread, didn't realise you'd been ripped off, the swines :sneaky2:

Here's another huggle for you...

hug.jpg

Go and have a cup of tea and a teacake, and dream about Mika ringing your doorbell :wub2:

*BIG HUGS*

J

xx

well i think if that happened to me, i'd either try to get in with the fake tickets (maybe the securities don't look at them properly :naughty:) or at least wait at the backstage entrance to catch a glimpse of mika, after all there's a chance to meet him there. and if you met him or one of his band or managers before the show, you could even ask them to put you on the guestlist and tell them your story, i'm sure they'd understand and have a possibility to get you in to watch the show! but it's probably too late for that now. what time does he perform?

Haha! That's what I was thinking I'd do! I'm crazy like that though...If there's the slightest chance I'd go anyway. Usually I drag my sisters and my cousins off, unfrotunatly for them:naughty: , with me on my crazy adventures. Hey you never know till you try, what's there to lose

well i think if that happened to me, i'd either try to get in with the fake tickets (maybe the securities don't look at them properly :naughty:) or at least wait at the backstage entrance to catch a glimpse of mika, after all there's a chance to meet him there. and if you met him or one of his band or managers before the show, you could even ask them to put you on the guestlist and tell them your story, i'm sure they'd understand and have a possibility to get you in to watch the show! but it's probably too late for that now. what time does he perform?

Mika is on in 10 minutes!

The V festival has around 70,000 people attending so there is absolutely no chance I would get any where near backstage.:tears:

It's also too late now. I think I'm going to have a teacake or two to cheer me up:naughty: