MIKA @ V Festival - Hylands Park, Chelmsford

Yoppappop

Thanks for the pics link Jemmalee!

That bit in the write up though, "it's amazing how masculine his speaking voice is"...LMAO, what did this person expect, for Mika to speak like Minnie Mouse??? Honestly. Some of the fatuous cr** written about Mika makes me howl!

:biggrin2:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if you guys know this already, but I went to Chelmsford today and Sophie Ellis-Bextor came on stage dressed as a lollipop girl and her three-year old son was dressed as a pengiun!

i read it in a news Queenie posted!

were you there?? tell us tell us more!:naughty:

Don't know if you guys know this already, but I went to Chelmsford today and Sophie Ellis-Bextor came on stage dressed as a lollipop girl and her three-year old son was dressed as a pengiun!

Yes i heard about that .....wish i could have been there to see it :punk: :punk:

Anyone just see Alexa interview Mika?

She asked him what was on his rider, and he said Stella Artois and RIBENA.

He also said he's on holiday now, so plenty of time to read all the cards he got from here. That should take him up to the next lot of concerts.

HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!

Sophie Ellis Bextors son dressed as a penguin!

Don't know whether I should be annoyed or flattered.

FLATTERED! Must have seen you yesterday somehow and called up the first fancy dress shop :naughty:

I want your costume haha It's great :bleh: I like the feet - Even if they never stay on your feet....

He also said he's on holiday now, so plenty of time to read all the cards he got from here. That should take him up to the next lot of concerts.

yeah was it me or did mika seem a bit tipsy ? lol maybe from the night before ? :naughty:

Oo where can I see this???

FLATTERED! Must have seen you yesterday somehow and called up the first fancy dress shop :naughty:

I want your costume haha It's great :bleh: I like the feet - Even if they never stay on your feet....

Funny you should mention the feet, it must be down to the shoes I'm wearing, cause I was wearing my Kangas yesterday and the penguin feet stayed put!

Just seen GK and Sophies little boy wasn't nearly as cute as Archie.

hehe thats cool :) i LIKE sophie! :)

Funny you should mention the feet, it must be down to the shoes I'm wearing, cause I was wearing my Kangas yesterday and the penguin feet stayed put!

Just seen GK and Sophies little boy wasn't nearly as cute as Archie.

eh eh Archie has Scottish blood:naughty:

Do you have a link of a video of that?

Daisylou mentioned it on page 11 :blink:

It was someone on Msn said their exhusband watched it. He lives in France so?

Maybey it was a fib? I dunno but I def haven't seen it over here but there was one programme missing in the itunes festival programmes on Channel 4. They played 3/4 then changed it when the festivals started. So dunno what happened to that programme?

I met people that night but can't remember them if it was you please let me know as it's blurring now! Seems ages ago!

xx

And MANUKA HONEY! He is Winnie the Pooh!

Really good healing properties I was told to take it when I had laryingitis and it is gorgeous stuff! Works too! You can use it for cuts or as a antibacterial!

Lots of vits in his Ribena and Manuka Honey! he is a good boy after all!

xx