• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You shagged their innocent caring minds.

But ... you know maybe Im one of the few BUT for me I dont consider it . why should we??? , ened of the day we have a unique talent .... I can understand curious minds and one day hes will be splashd all over the newspapers and people wil gooo ohhhh I never knew

Im a huge Freddie M fan and didnt care either what he done

Well, the question "Is Mika gay?" doesn't cross my mind not even once a month. :blink: :blink: What does cross my mind is "I could be browwwn, I could be blueeeee" or "Sucking too hard on your lollipop". :naughty:

I don't care though if people wanna discuss it. I don't take this topic THAT seriously. So if I feel the need to say something about it I will and if I don't I won't. ;)

Well, the question "Is Mika gay?" doesn't cross my mind not even once a month. :blink: :blink: What does cross my mind is "I could be browwwn, I could be blueeeee" or "Sucking too hard on your lollipop". :naughty:

I don't care though if people wanna discuss it. I don't take this topic THAT seriously. So if I feel the need to say something about it I will and if I don't I won't. ;)

Perfect :biggrin2:

As you say hun it doesnt cross my mind either , why should it :wink2:

But ... you know maybe Im one of the few BUT for me I dont consider it . why should we??? , ened of the day we have a unique talent .... I can understand curious minds and one day hes will be splashd all over the newspapers and people wil gooo ohhhh I never knew

Im a huge Freddie M fan and didnt care either what he done

That`s where your nick comes from. I adore Freddie too, I was in shock when he died (I was at highschool at that time). Maybe if he himself cared a bit more he could be still alive. Frrrrr I don`t like what I`ve just written, I dislike this "if"!!

That`s where your nick comes from. I adore Freddie too, I was in shock when he died (I was at highschool at that time). Maybe if he himself cared a bit more he could be still alive. Frrrrr I don`t like what I`ve just written, I dislike this "if"!!

You know I totally agree

When I heard Mika in January time .. I thought FREDDIE!! .. hence the name Freddiesdouble :thumb_yello:

All those years wasted .. such a miss

You know I totally agree

When I heard Mika in January time .. I thought FREDDIE!! .. hence the name Freddiesdouble :thumb_yello:

Please don`t cry, put on Mika, he will comfort you, he does that to me, why wouldn`t he do that for you? (-:

You know I totally agree

wish I'll had that fortune too...after too many gigs seems that his voice is getting worst:mf_rosetinted:

We do seem to :thumb_yello:

How are you today?? , apart from not caring :wink2:

getting ready for my Christmas in February!

or Valentmas Day

or Christmatines Day

!!!!!!!!!

apparently my boyfriend is coming to Vancouver...according to some very funny MFCers