Oh poor Freddie! I will post something then. Has not got very much to do with the sexuality-issue but it is going a bit that way.

When we (daughter 8 and 5) were having lunch yesterday the conversation came on Mika. (Wonder how that happened:naughty: ). On one point I said: But Mika has nice curls, hasn't he? My 8-year old replied: "Mama, it has got nothing to do with how he looks like, but all with the singing!"

Oh, my girl is so wise.....:wub2:

oHHHH how nice is that!!! :wub2:

She speaks sense I think!

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im sure she will change , none of my friends outside of the MFC like Mika .. pfffttttttttttttt some people just dont get it

I know. It's the same for me. I mean, i try to explain to them like, his talent and everything, but they won't have it. :sneaky2:

Whatever! We dont care. Not one bit.

I know. It's the same for me. I mean, i try to explain to them like, his talent and everything, but they won't have it. :sneaky2:

Most of my friends don't get my excitement about Mika.They think it is something for the young ones. I don't care. But I have one true friend, she is a Robbie Williams-fan for years, goes to concerts and buys all his cd's. So I thought she probably wouldn't like Mika, but: she does:thumb_yello: She especially likes Big Girls, but the other songs too. She asked me to show her (parts of) the LICM-dvd and she liked it! If she finds something on the internet she always e-mails me to let me know. That is true friendship.

Agree .. I dont even consider it , its so not important to me

Most of my friends don't get my excitement about Mika.They think it is something for the young ones. I don't care. But I have one true friend, she is a Robbie Williams-fan for years, goes to concerts and buys all his cd's. So I thought she probably wouldn't like Mika, but: she does:thumb_yello: She especially likes Big Girls, but the other songs too. She asked me to show her (parts of) the LICM-dvd and she liked it! If she finds something on the internet she always e-mails me to let me know. That is true friendship.

I like Robbie .. hes a great entertainer :punk:

Today this girl in my class comes up to me and is like "Hey, is Mika gay?" and I was just like "........no one knows, but why does it even matter?" (keep in mind I was annoyed, but tried not to sound like a bitch) and she said "Oh well my friend wanted to know" and so I said "Well you just tell them 'I don't care' " :naughty: I felt so MFCish :bleh:

Today this girl in my class comes up to me and is like "Hey, is Mika gay?" and I was just like "........no one knows, but why does it even matter?" (keep in mind I was annoyed, but tried not to sound like a bitch) and she said "Oh well my friend wanted to know" and so I said "Well you just tell them 'I don't care' " :naughty: I felt so MFCish :bleh:

The perfect thing to say , spread that word :thumb_yello:

Morning / evening btw .. long time no speak

I noe same here! And they start to compare him to people like Mark Anthony.. People are looking for what they're used to.. :wub2: But i couldn't care less.

• 2 months later...
Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

Dear FD, you wrote this a year ago but I want to add something now. You are so liberal about Mika`s sexuality, you even considered that he might be lesbian or sleep with melons.. But you forgot to name one rather probable option and that is asexuality.

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

I don`t say that this is Mika`s true orientation because I don`t know but I wouldn`t be surprised if this would be it. And I wouldn`t care a bit! :boat:

• 1 month later...
Dear FD, you wrote this a year ago but I want to add something now. You are so liberal about Mika`s sexuality, you even considered that he might be lesbian or sleep with melons.. But you forgot to name one rather probable option and that is asexuality.

http://www.asexuality.org/home/

I don`t say that this is Mika`s true orientation because I don`t know but I wouldn`t be surprised if this would be it. And I wouldn`t care a bit! :boat:

oHHHHH thanks a new approach :thumb_yello:

A timley bump for the most important thread on the MFC :naughty:

HI,

I don't care because all that I want is discover all his talent/music...

Of course Mika is a very attractive man and he can be considered as a "fantasme". Hence all these questions about his sexuality....it's human but it's also and MOST OF ALL his private life. So never forget that his Art is the more important :thumb_yello: but it's just my opinion :wink2:.

HI,

I don't care because all that I want is discover all his talent/music...

Of course Mika is a very attractive man and he can be considered as a "fantasme". Hence all these questions about his sexuality....it's human but it's also and MOST OF ALL his private life. So never forget that his Art is the more important :thumb_yello: but it's just my opinion :wink2:.

Yes! indead so true!

:thumb_yello:

Welcome to the club:punk:

A fantasme .... a new and interesting word for the day :thumb_yello: