• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sariflor, you know I agree with you on the subject!:thumb_yello:

Maybe I'm not allowed in this thread either after what i said earlier?:sneaky2:

Quote:"How can somebody saying I may be gay be a bad thing? I don't care about that."

It's as simple as it is!:biggrin2:

Right now I'm working in a group of gay and straight people in Stockholm to create the Pride Festival next week and I'm having a lot of fun.

Love to be around those nice people!:thumb_yello:

A new thread? The girls who knew, and think it's a good thing?

If you do - Count me in!:biggrin2:

Sariflor, you know I agree with you on the subject!:thumb_yello:

Maybe I'm not allowed in this thread either after what i said earlier?:sneaky2:

Quote:"How can somebody saying I may be gay be a bad thing? I don't care about that."

It's as simple as it is!:biggrin2:

Right now I'm working in a group of gay and straight people in Stockholm to create the Pride Festival next week and I'm having a lot of fun.

Love to be around those nice people!:thumb_yello:

A new thread? The girls who knew, and think it's a good thing?

If you do - Count me in!:biggrin2:

"those nice people" :naughty: :naughty:

Sorrry, I don't understand.

Something wrong with the language?

You know English is not my motherlanguage.

Please tell me!:boxed:

No, it's ok, i didn't realize English was not your first language, it's my fault, it's not mine either and sometimes this kind of misinterpretations happen...

It's just that sometimes, when you want to say something in a good way, it becomes "politically correct" and can be taken for something else... Like for exemple when people say "he can sleep with whoever he wants, animals, flowers, bla bla bla we will still love him" it's meant to be nice and "understanding" and "not caring" but it can also turn out being understood as "he can be something "as disgusting as gay" and we'll still love him"...

Do you get what i mean ? Sometimes, being "too nice and understanding" can lead to weird interpretations... So when you said "those nice people", a dirty and suspicious interpretative mind :blush-anim-cl: could have turned it into "those particular but nice people"...

I'm sorry again...

No, it's ok, i didn't realize English was not your first language, it's my fault, it's not mine either and sometimes this kind of misinterpretations happen...

It's just that sometimes, when you want to say something in a good way, it becomes "politically correct" and can be taken for something else... Like for exemple when people say "he can sleep with whoever he wants, animals, flowers, bla bla bla we will still love him" it's meant to be nice and "understanding" and "not caring" but it can also turn out being understood as "he can be something "as disgusting as gay" and we'll still love him"...

I particularly like that part :wub2: Sunflowers..... :biggrin2: ( I can see the headline in the Sun right in my mind's eye :naughty: )

Do you get what i mean ? Sometimes, being "too nice and understanding" can lead to weird interpretations... So when you said "those nice people", a dirty and suspicious interpretative mind :blush-anim-cl: could have turned it into "those particular but nice people"...

I'm sorry again...

Aha!

I get it!

Thank's a lot Yoppappop.

This forum is my best english teacher ever!

polemic..? fancy you'd say that.. never seen polemic in this thread... :mf_rosetinted:

So, now it's proved, you just happens to be among the right people!

This is is the thread where you learn a lot.:biggrin2:

oh no, the alan thing again.... *bangs head against the wall*

No need to hurt you, dear, far from me the idea to relaunch the "discussion" i was just wondering if what she was considering as a proof was the Alan Cumming story, that's all ! :wink2:

i dont care cuz it doesnt effect me!i dont wanna date mika!well luke.....that is who i care about!Lol!:biggrin2: just kidding!ppl can be wateva they wanna be and it doesnt change what i think of them!i would still think luke was hot if he was gay!lol!

I don't consider anything was proven ! Are you talking about the Alan Cumming story ?

No, no, no!

I was just trying to make a joke about learning english in this forum!

But I realize I have a long way to go.

It's really easy to be misinterpretated.

No, no, no!

I was just trying to make a joke about learning english in this forum!

But I realize I have a long way to go.

It's really easy to be misinterpretated.

:naughty: :naughty: Yes !! The best way i know not to be misinterpreted is to write looooooooooooooooooooong posts explaining each word you write :naughty: :naughty: And that everybody enjoy reading ! :roftl::bleh: And to use a lot of smileys too... But even those things don't work everytime :no:

No need to hurt you, dear, far from me the idea to relaunch the "discussion" i was just wondering if what she was considering as a proof was the Alan Cumming story, that's all ! :wink2:

yop, I KNOW, dear... if there's someone here I think WON'T dig the ridicolous alan story, that's you.. :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

it was generally meant.

Gay or Straight: DON'T CARE

Hair, Curly or Straight: DON'T CARE

Sweats when he has sex: DON'T CARE Tho' if your not sweating when your having sex your just not doing it right :wink2:

The big question, the one everyone wants to know is: Does he like cats? LMAO:roftl: