• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im posting in this thread for now ...

PLEASE dont keep asking me for Mikas address by PMs , you may keep on doing it , and you may get annoyed that I dont answer .. but .. not only do I find you ignorant not only to me but to mika too , but I would never tell you

Also I tend to keep my thoughts to myself , surely we should respect the man !! , respect his private and public life!!

Im sure NOBODY would like their phone number , address or who they are involved with / not involved with thrown across a forum!!

Please stop .. thanks

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

PLEASE dont keep asking me for Mikas address by PMs ' date=' you may keep on doing it , and you may get annoyed that I dont answer .. but .. not only do I find you ignorant not only to me but to mika too , but I would never tell you

Also I tend to keep my thoughts to myself , surely we should respect the man !! , respect his private and public life!!

Im sure NOBODY would like their phone number , address or who they are involved with / not involved with thrown across a forum!!

Please stop .. thanks[/quote']

who , what?? wasnt me Fred!!

:shocked:

but have just watched RHPS and just pmsl at the pics on the last page . . . .rofl!!

PLEASE dont keep asking me for Mikas address by PMs , you may keep on doing it , and you may get annoyed that I dont answer .. but .. not only do I find you ignorant not only to me but to mika too , but I would never tell you

Please stop .. thanks

I was going to ask why would people even do this, but then I realised that there are people who want to send him stuff... What would be really good is if we had a record company address or something that things could be sent to, to then be forwarded on to Mika. Something like that could be put in the FAQ and then it would be an easy matter to refer people there.

What a shame we DON'T have an address like that for him.

I was going to ask why would people even do this, but then I realised that there are people who want to send him stuff... What would be really good is if we had a record company address or something that things could be sent to, to then be forwarded on to Mika. Something like that could be put in the FAQ and then it would be an easy matter to refer people there.

What a shame we DON'T have an address like that for him.

:blink: But, we DO! Deb posted it ages ago, I actually think that it's in the FAQ's as well...Let me try and see if I can find it :thumb_yello:

It was certainly posted and quite publicly discussed, so people should look for it before they go around asking people for Mika's personal address :boxed:.

It's the age old situation again of many not thinking (or bothering) of searching for things before they ask :naughty:.

:blink: But, we DO! Deb posted it ages ago, I actually think that it's in the FAQ's as well...Let me try and see if I can find it :thumb_yello:

It was certainly posted and quite publicly discussed, so people should look for it before they go around asking people for Mika's personal address :boxed:.

It's the age old situation again of many not thinking (or bothering) of searching for things before they ask :naughty:.

Really? But I've read the FAQ's and I don't recall seeing it! Then again, it is a very large document and it was a while ago now.... it's quite possible I've missed it!

No ... the address wasnt to send things ...

Quote ..."Please send me Mikas address asap .. we are going to london and want to go to his house and try see him"

OH... I see... And whilst I can understand people's curiousity....

It's really not on. As if you would give that info out! (This is based on the assumption that it is info you have, and I don't even have confirmation of that!)

Mika needs a bunch of tourists trekking past his house as much as he needs a hole in the head!

Really? But I've read the FAQ's and I don't recall seeing it! Then again, it is a very large document and it was a while ago now.... it's quite possible I've missed it!

I may also be wrong stating that it's there :naughty:, I'm not 100% sure of where it was posted but that seems the most logical place...I will try and find it. I remember that it was Deb posting it.

Maybe a search for 'fan mail' or 'fan address' would do the trick?

No ... the address wasnt to send things ...

Quote ..."Please send me Mikas address asap .. we are going to london and want to go to his house and try see him"

That is a very bad stalker :crybaby: ! Announcing their intentions like that. These people are such amateurs :bleh: I mean, if they are gonna try and sneak by(which I'm not saying they should), they may as well do it more discreetly. Sigh.

Seriously people, that is so NOT on :shocked:

Yeah, I don't mean to offend anyone but stalking is going a bit too far!

Yeah, no kidding. Especially if it involves the 'knocking on his house door to see if we can have a chat' type, LOL.

OH... I see... And whilst I can understand people's curiousity....

It's really not on. As if you would give that info out! (This is based on the assumption that it is info you have, and I don't even have confirmation of that!)

Mika needs a bunch of tourists trekking past his house as much as he needs a hole in the head!

You know Chicka, I think that if he was given the choice between a bunch of tourists/bunch of overzealous fans, his preference would be clear. But I agree with the hole in the head theory :punk:.

In any case, as I said, these people are clearly amateurs- What sort of stalker doesn't find out that their target is actually in LA when they are planning on stalking them in London?!:roftl:

:wink2:This is hilarious.

I may also be wrong stating that it's there :naughty:, I'm not 100% sure of where it was posted but that seems the most logical place...I will try and find it. I remember that it was Deb posting it.

Maybe a search for 'fan mail' or 'fan address' would do the trick?

That is a very bad stalker :crybaby: ! Announcing their intentions like that. These people are such amateurs :bleh: I mean, if they are gonna try and sneak by(which I'm not saying they should), they may as well do it more discreetly. Sigh.

Seriously people, that is so NOT on :shocked:

Yeah, no kidding. Especially if it involves the 'knocking on his house door to see if we can have a chat' type, LOL.

You know Chicka, I think that if he was given the choice between a bunch of tourists/bunch of overzealous fans, his preference would be clear. But I agree with the hole in the head theory :punk:.

In any case, as I said, these people are clearly amateurs- What sort of stalker doesn't find out that their target is actually in LA when they are planning on stalking them in London?!:roftl:

This is hilarious.

OK, so perhaps I should have written overzealous fans:naughty:

Yeah, I guess that it would have been more realistic. You know, call a spade a spade and all that :roftl:

lol yep & a shovel a shovel :naughty:

but seriously Man :shocked: I can't believe people would ask for his home address sheesh can't the man have any privacy?:blink::boxed: That sucks the guy gives us enough of his time as it is & people should be grateful for that!!!

If you happen to be in London for some reason & randomly bump into him whilst out & about then that's good for you but if you do don't harass the guy he deserves respect!!!:thumb_yello::wink2: If you don't see im then hey so what you may well after a gig one day

I'm sure he'd respect you & maybe even like you if you show him some respect & don't bug him!!

• 2 weeks later...