MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

hiya all!!!

I just wanted to wish you the best time ever tomorrow!!! Show Mika some italian love!!! Have fun!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for him to take off his sweaty t-shirt when the heat becomes unbearable! :bleh: lol

i hope he will hear your prayers!:naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh tomorrow, tomorrow :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i already know i won't be able to sleep tonight!!! i'm so exicited!! and apparently he's really coming :shocked:

hehehe what do you think i'll be doing?

awake all night!

hope to have some rest...

i have your cell number...prob i'll be there a little bit later than 3 pm for the heat...i suffer it a lot! better stay in a conditioned bar!

it's all a surprise for me! never been to a festival recently....:biggrin2:

..oh yes..he's def coming! wow MIKA!!!! :wub2:

oooohhh robertina!!! you'll love the festival! i love going to festivals :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i'll be there around 1pm but because of the camping and all the stuff!! :naughty: i hope not to die during the road to the festival...tv said that tomorrow will be one of the hottest day and florence one of the hottest cities in italy (more than 40 degrees probably :shocked: )!!!

can't wait to meet you all!!

oh btw, i won the mtv competition!:biggrin2:

CoNgRaTs:thumb_yello: I swear one of Mfcers would probably win...italians do it better:naughty:

and then...yo've the real chance to meet HIM:mf_rosetinted:

R U READY???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

explain to us Mirtilla, what have you done in particular?

I have already set up my tape recorder, maybe see u on mtv?

no no, no cameras. TRL is in Palermo this week:wink2:

oh btw, i won the mtv competition!:biggrin2:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????????

:shocked: :shocked:

mirtilla you can't say such an important thing an then disappear!!! explain us EVERYTHING!!!:shocked: :shocked:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????????

:shocked: :shocked:

mirtilla you can't say such an important thing an then disappear!!! explain us EVERYTHING!!!:shocked: :shocked:

:naughty: i didn't mean to be nasty, i'm just very very scaramantic. i was waiting to be called back (trust me, it's been hard, hard days!) and then i needed to be sure to be able to come.....won't know anything till tomorrow night..aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

:naughty: i didn't mean to be nasty, i'm just very very scaramantic. i was waiting to be called back (trust me, it's been hard, hard days!) and then i needed to be sure to be able to come.....won't know anything till tomorrow night..aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! mirtilla you can't imagine how exicited i am!! for you!!! :punk: you'll meet him! you, so lucky girl!! :sneaky2::naughty: why i never win this kind of competitions? :crybaby:

I feel a similar sensation of exciting uncertainity..

I cannot believe I'll see Mika on live as long as I'll reach the stage:bleh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! mirtilla you can't imagine how exicited i am!! for you!!! :punk: you'll meet him! you, so lucky girl!! :sneaky2::naughty: why i never win this kind of competitions? :crybaby:

aaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!:woot_jump:

i just hope everything will go the right way...:blush-anim-cl:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! mirtilla you can't imagine how exicited i am!! for you!!! :punk: you'll meet him! you, so lucky girl!! : :naughty: why i never win this kind of competitions? :crybaby:

yes.....i know the answer...because i do not attend!:thumbdown:

acually i don't even own a mobile with mms!!!!:thumbdown:

mirtilla, i'm so happy so happy! you must tell him of the ringtones!:punk:

oh god, we def have something to talk about tomorrow on the train to florence! :biggrin2:

yes.....i know the answer...because i do not attend!:thumbdown:

acually i don't even own a mobile with mms!!!!:thumbdown:

mirtilla, i'm so happy so happy! you must tell him of the ringtones!:punk:

oh god, we def have something to talk about tomorrow on the train to florence! :biggrin2:

ringtones?? no way! i'm not so brave! could you imagine: "bla bla bla... oh Mika, do you know the totally out of mind nut who made the rington from your laugh? yeah, that's me.":shocked: :blush-anim-cl: no way. i will never have the courage to tell him! if someone else tells him is a different thing...but not me!