MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

ok, i'm not sure if it's already been posted (i'm in a hurry here at work and can't stop too much n this forum:bleh: ) but this should be the program:

MAIN STAGE

[00.15] Kaiser Chiefs (UK)

[22.05] Mika (UK)

[20.20] CSS (Brasile)

[19.25] ****disco (UK)

[19.00] King Suffy Generator (Piemonte)

if Mika is actuall performing at 10pm there could be a chance for me....

Honestly, do you think he'll perform at that time?

ok, i'm not sure if it's already been posted (i'm in a hurry here at work and can't stop too much n this forum:bleh: ) but this should be the program:

MAIN STAGE

[00.15] Kaiser Chiefs (UK)

[22.05] Mika (UK)

[20.20] CSS (Brasile)

[19.25] ****disco (UK)

[19.00] King Suffy Generator (Piemonte)

if Mika is actuall performing at 10pm there could be a chance for me....

Honestly, do you think he'll perform at that time?

oh no.. bad news for me.. kaiser chief on at 15 after midnight.. I'd not be able and catch a train.. sigh :boxed:

I am not sure mirtilla, considering milano, i think he could be late on stage.. I mean the schedule would run late..

not a pink scenery for me :thumbdown:

as avoca said, i think he'll perfom at least at that time (22.05 pm), or maybe even later than that time. and avoca, i know it sucks, but maybe you could come as well and then go back to the station before the show finishes...at least you see something :boxed: then next time we'll see him is october, it's a very looooong time!

the later the better (for me at least:bleh: )! cause if i catch the train from milano wich leaves at 18,00 (assuming:blink: there won't be any delay :lmao: ) i might reach the venue at about 21,30 so.......................... pray for me please!!!

:boxed: I cannot even listen to live stream.. never could, dunno what's wrong with my pc.

jen, i think i'd rather stay home than come and see not the entire show (too painful :tears:).

I don't get ti why they don't make him play at latest at 9pm.. him and kaiser chiefs are the greatest attraction.. why dot hey play so late, I ask..?

anyone knows what time do scissors sisters play and if on the same stage as mika..?

anyone knows what time do scissors sisters play and if on the same stage as mika..?

yup, same stage, july 18, 00:15. for some reason the headliners are always on very late.

MAIN STAGE

[00.15] Scissor Sisters (UK)

[22.05] Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (USA)

[20.20] Tunng (UK)

i understand this avoca...but it's really annoying that you can't come for this reason...and it's more annoying thinking that it'd be better if mika would play at 9 pm instead of 10pm :boxed: i really hope you can come!

mellody, you won't believe it!! i wrote an e-mail to the organization to ask them why the sentence about the booking was disappeared...i wrote them: "is it still possible to book the camping? cause the sentence disappeared from the site"

and the answered me: "yes, all the infos are on the web site..maybe there was a problem, if you couldn't see them" :crybaby: :crybaby:

but i still can't see them!!! and they told me the same thing!!! :crybaby: why do they hate me so much? :tears:

anyway a friend of mine wrote them an e-mail...i hope they give her some explanations

ok! Goodbye to all of you! see you next week on MFC!!!

I'll come back with thaousands photos for you (if I get my tickets!!!!! cross fingers!). Please let me update if something change about italiawave!

Kiss

Giulietta

ok! Goodbye to all of you! see you next week on MFC!!!

I'll come back with thaousands photos for you (if I get my tickets!!!!! cross fingers!). Please let me update if something change about italiawave!

Kiss

Giulietta

don't worry, i've got your number! :thumb_yello:

now, you have to think about somerset!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: lucky girl! have fuuuuuunn!!

BIIIIIG NEWS FOR U AVOCA

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/faq.php

now i translate it

free buses

from 18 to 22 july there will be free buses.

FIRENZE --> FESTIVAL

from 18 to 22 july - from 18pm to 23 pm, free buses will leave from rifredi station to the festival area.

during the festival, line 30 of ataf (florence public transport) will be operative. the buses leave every 12 minutes from santa maria novella station and they stop near festival area.

FESTIVAL --> FIRENZE

from 18 to 22 july - from 1am to 5 am free buses will leave from festival area to santa maria novella station.

so...this is the biggest news. nothing new from camping side...the link for booking it, it's still missing :blink:

BIIIIIG NEWS FOR U AVOCA

http://www.arezzowave.com/italiawave/faq.php

now i translate it

free buses

from 18 to 22 july there will be free buses.

FIRENZE --> FESTIVAL

from 18 to 22 july - from 18pm to 23 pm, free buses will leave from rifredi station to the festival area.

during the festival, line 30 of ataf (florence public transport) will be operative. the buses leave every 12 minutes from santa maria novella station and they stop near festival area.

FESTIVAL --> FIRENZE

from 18 to 22 july - from 1am to 5 am free buses will leave from festival area to santa maria novella station.

so...this is the biggest news. nothing new from camping side...the link for booking it, it's still missing :blink:

thx a lot, jen and robertina! :wub2: this is so good, problem is my train would be shortly after the supposed end of the mika performance and I'd struggle to watch it all, making my way out of venue and to railways station, not to mention the fact I'd hope and meet mika and band too after the gig.. :boxed: that's my main problem.

I just don't get it why mika and kaiser chiefs (main attraction on that stage that eve) are not set to perform earlier! it's madness in my opinion.. :thumbdown:

I do am afraid about cancellations, yes, esp. since somerset house's so close tot he date and I fear toulon and firenze may be in danger.. sigh.. what an insecure atmosphere this is.. :boxed:

thx agfain guys, for all your warm help! :wub2: I'll see what i can do and I'll keep ya posted about my coming or not.

more news for camping people

i spoke (virtual conversation) with one of the organizer of the event and he told me there is no chance to book the camping site.they decided not to provide this service but the guy ensured me that there will be enough place for everybody. i hope so...

anyway, i'm still scared and i think i'll be more and more scared on 18th july...i really hope mika doesn't cancel this date! :shocked: