MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

so, meet-up is 3 pm at the bar on the left side of the main stage, right?

wow this is gonna be really tough with the heat, the weather forecast says for thursday in florence 37 degrees which feel like 40 degrees... and i'm already melting here in munich, where it has currently "only" 31 degrees! that's probably the reason why the headliners play so late, so that it won't be that hot anymore. when do you think we'll have to start queuing to get to front row? i really hope we can find some place in the shadow first, and don't have to spend the whole afternoon in the burning sun. :mf_rosetinted:

then, someone mentioned that last year at the arezzo wave the bands have only played about 20 minutes... but it's 2 hours between mika starting and the kaiser chiefs starting, so don't you think he will play longer, maybe even his whole concert? :biggrin2:

another question about the camping, is there anything in the camping rules or faq's that says whether i'm allowed to bring glass bottles in the camping area, or only plastic bottles?

and a question to everyone: who of you will still come if he cancels? of course he won't (thinking positively :wink2:), but if he does, he will do so only 1 day in advance because of somerset, so i won't even know because i'm already on the train on wednesday, and i won't be able to read any changes of plans / meeting point/time on the forum. that's why i'm asking now. :wink2: wouldn't hurt to have a plan B, and maybe it's with that like it is with the umbrellas, when you take it with you, you certainly won't need it, but if you forget it, it's gonna rain. :naughty:

more news for camping people

i spoke (virtual conversation) with one of the organizer of the event and he told me there is no chance to book the camping site.they decided not to provide this service but the guy ensured me that there will be enough place for everybody. i hope so...

ah, thanx for the info :original: so they really answered this time, wow! :bleh: i also hope it's true about there being enough place!

I don't think I'll go.. as I have written before the time he's scheduled to play make things very hard for me with the train back and stuff.. :boxed:

I really hope for you all he'll be there, but I'd suggest those of you who have already booked trains etc, to go anyway.. there are lots of good bands/artists there, so it'll be worth it even without mika: his absence though, would o.c. be a tragedy.. :boxed:

weather's hot now (about 32°C here now) but I heard a break in weather is coming along for wed. not sure if over tuscany though.. :blink:

oh and btw, i have lollipops for all of you! :biggrin2: i'm dressed as lollipop girl, so that's my duty. :bleh:

avoca, can't you sleep at the camping and take the first train in the morning or something? or do you have to work so early that this isn't possible?

Mellody at what time your train leaves? if ever Mika cancels i'm not sure i'll go..cause the coming back home for me is anyway dangerous (i have to work on friday, and the only train arrives in Milano at 10am so i'll be very late), so...ora at least i could go back much earlier...uhmm...now i really dunno. Mellody if you want we can exchange our mobiles so i can text you..pm me if you want to!

Are you dressing like Lollipop Girl?? but that's great!! can't wait to see your dress!

Weather: i've checked this morning and it's gonna be 38-39° on thursday. Bulletin: i'm gonna die meltin on the street, just to let you know:mf_rosetinted:

mellody, as regards bottles, they're nothing on the site..they just say that selling food and drink inside the camping aren't is forbidden, but nothing else...anyway i think plastic bottles are better in festivals..some festival are very strict about these things

then, i think i come also if mika won't play (*prays, prays that he comes*).mellody as lollipop girl, that's cool!!! we're surely see you in the middle of the crowd! :thumb_yello:

wheather: heat is killin me (and not that softly) :mf_rosetinted: and if i think that on thursday i'll travel during the hottest hours, it's even worse! what we do for mika! :cool: and i heard that it will be hotter on thursday, especially in florence :bond:

oh, and about queuing, i don't think there'll be too much queue...usually at festivals people try to reach the first row 2-3 hours before their favourite group...to be sure to reach it, i think we could go there, maybe 4 hours before mika gig? dunno, we'll decide there! :mf_rosetinted:

anyway peeps, i'm extremely scared! i want to see him so bad! my first mika gig...he can't cancel it! on the festival site there's written that mika performance is an exclusive of the summer and that's make me be positive about his coming, but i'm still scared...:shocked::tears:

anyway peeps, i'm extremely scared! i want to see him so bad! my first mika gig...he can't cancel it! on the festival site there's written that mika performance is an exclusive of the summer and that's make me be positive about his coming, but i'm still scared...:shocked::tears:

i must admit, so am i. after a bit of thinking today (i shouldn't do that! :sneaky2: ) i discovered that this would almost be the first festival outside of the uk he doesn't cancel. i think the only one he did outside of the uk recently was the one in france (Hippodrome d'Auteuil). plus, i discovered that it's not easy to get to toulon from florence (or pisa), from what i've seen it takes 6 hours, no matter if you go by car or plane, because there are no direct flights. but let's just hope he doesn't mind that and after the few days off now he will have recovered from his ear infection (or whatever) and be able to play not only somerset, but also florence!!!!

thanx for the info about the bottles. i was just asking because i'm planning to buy some tuscany wine, and you usually don't get that in plastic bottles. *g*

mirtilla, i'm leaving here on wednesday at about 9 am. will pm you my mobile number. :wink2:

yeah i'll be dressed all pink. even have a petticoat (just a small one though), but not sure if i'll wear that one, it's gonna kill me when it's so hot!

all those dates one right after another are really scary..:shocked: i truly hope he's fully recovered now..

aaah, i can't wait anymore!:naughty: since friday i wake up with a stomachache every morning for the excitement!

Mellody: i got your pm:thumb_yello:

so, meet-up is 3 pm at the bar on the left side of the main stage, right?

wow this is gonna be really tough with the heat, the weather forecast says for thursday in florence 37 degrees which feel like 40 degrees... and i'm already melting here in munich, where it has currently "only" 31 degrees! that's probably the reason why the headliners play so late, so that it won't be that hot anymore. when do you think we'll have to start queuing to get to front row? i really hope we can find some place in the shadow first, and don't have to spend the whole afternoon in the burning sun. :mf_rosetinted:

then, someone mentioned that last year at the arezzo wave the bands have only played about 20 minutes... but it's 2 hours between mika starting and the kaiser chiefs starting, so don't you think he will play longer, maybe even his whole concert? :biggrin2:

another question about the camping, is there anything in the camping rules or faq's that says whether i'm allowed to bring glass bottles in the camping area, or only plastic bottles?

and a question to everyone: who of you will still come if he cancels? of course he won't (thinking positively :wink2:), but if he does, he will do so only 1 day in advance because of somerset, so i won't even know because i'm already on the train on wednesday, and i won't be able to read any changes of plans / meeting point/time on the forum. that's why i'm asking now. :wink2: wouldn't hurt to have a plan B, and maybe it's with that like it is with the umbrellas, when you take it with you, you certainly won't need it, but if you forget it, it's gonna rain. :naughty:

Hi! I reach the fest from Bologna! Could I meet you there also?

we all meet on thursday at 3 pm at the bar left of the main stage, of course you're welcome to join us! :thumb_yello:

is anyone else already going tomorrow and wants to meet up?

hi greta! i go to the festival by train and my train passes for bologna too...i'll take the IC plus that leaves from padova at 9.40

hi greta! i go to the festival by train and my train passes for bologna too...i'll take the IC plus that leaves from padova at 9.40

I have still to buy my ticket:wink2: (Now I'm in lazy relax after my last university exam of the summer:shocked: )

If you tell me the number of your train I try to catch it! :biggrin2:

I manage to send you a pm with my phone N. if you want

ok guys i'm off now, will briefly look online tomorrow morning whether there's (bad) news, but won't have any time to post then.

so well, i hope everything goes well and i'll see you all (and mika :biggrin2:) on thursday! :thumb_yello:

ok guys i'm off now, will briefly look online tomorrow morning whether there's (bad) news, but won't have any time to post then.

so well, i hope everything goes well and i'll see you all (and mika :biggrin2:) on thursday! :thumb_yello:

ok mellody!! see ya at the festival! have a nice and not too boring trip!! :wink2:

and do not drink too much red wine before we meet up!! :naughty:

good night Mellody, see ya the day after tomorrow!! (cause it's already wednesday now!:biggrin2: )

isn't it tomorrow then?? :blink: cause if now is wednesday, then mika will perfom on thursday... :blink:

i'm a bit confused...but maybe cause i've been the whole night in the "not going to somerset" thread and i'm a bit drunk! :blink: :blink:

isn't it tomorrow then?? :blink: cause if now is wednesday, then mika will perfom on thursday... :blink:

i'm a bit confused...but maybe cause i've been the whole night in the "not going to somerset" thread and i'm a bit drunk! :blink: :blink:

yeah, you're right. oh god, i'm so tired i can't even remember the days of the week!:blink: i'm really off to bed now..

so is my Birthday :lmao:

Tell Mika to call and wish me a happy one :lmao:

hope you all have a graet time!

what time will he be on? do I rememberwell that the concert can be heard on arezzowave.it?

so is my Birthday :lmao:

Tell Mika to call and wish me a happy one :lmao:

hope you all have a graet time!

what time will he be on? do I rememberwell that the concert can be heard on arezzowave.it?

i'll tell him!:thumb_yello:

ANNOUNCE:

All the radio networks which are part of Popolare Network, will air the performances of the festival from 7,50pm to 2am.

Here's a list of all the networks, but i haven't checked all of them to be sure if they can be listened online (i hope!).

EDIT: you can listen to Radio Wave online here, then you have to click on ">>>CLICCA QUI PER ASCOLTARE!!!<<< "

hiya all!!!

I just wanted to wish you the best time ever tomorrow!!! Show Mika some italian love!!! Have fun!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for him to take off his sweaty t-shirt when the heat becomes unbearable! :bleh: lol